Baby girl for Prince Hamzah & Princess Basmah: Princess Noor Hamzah - July 5th, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rossina

Former Moderator
City
Country
India
I hope Prince Iman will have a baby boy.

Prince Feisal's tweet:
@FeisalAlhussein:Welcoming the latest addition to our family, my niece Noor! Congratulation to proud parents Prince Hamzah & Princess Basma :) #jordan

oh how lovely! congratulation to the family

Congratulations to the couple! :flowers: I didn't even realise that Hamzah and Basmah had been expecting another child. Noor is a great name (this will never happen but if I married a Jordanian Royal, a future daughter would probably be a Noor or Alia) and I like how they honoured Queen Noor.

I love the name Noor! It is lovely for the girl to be named like her grandmother.
But...his ex-wife is also called Noor, wouldn't that be weird to him? Well I'm saying probably not or he wouldn't name his baby daughter that.

Congrats ! This was unknown pregnancy . Queen Noor is in amman sure she is proud !
I heard both basma and noor asem are good friends thus no problem for both ,
Hope the newborn is cute like her sisters !

No wonder I saw more of Queen Noor in Amman lately. Another granddaughter for her lol. Congrats to the couple.

:flowers: Great name they chose after the queen. what a nice surprise congrats to the couple! now prince hashem and hamzahs july daughters are just days apart like there oldest 2. I can't believe it's another girl! guess im with salma, hope they can add a boy to this family :p.

Last edited:
Congratulations to the happy couple :flowers: Wish the family, health, happiness and prosperity together :flowers:

Congratulations to the Jordanian Royal Family on their newest member and little blessing.

What a lovely surprise! Congratulations to Hamzah, Basmah, Haya and Zein :flowers:

Noor is such a beautiful name and Queen Noor must be ecstatic to have a granddaughter named after her. I am almost hoping that Iman is having a boy to equal out all the girls a little, but it's going to be nice for little Noor to have a contemporary, regardless of the gender.

Congrats to tchem!
Queen Noor's sons are really girl-makers!

God bless her it is good in islan when a father has 3 daughters :)

Congratulations ! :Flowers:

congratulations for all the family,but prince hashem 's daughter is also named noor, no?

Prince Hashem's daughter name is Raiyat-Alnoor

thank you Rossina, we hope to see their photos, they're all very beautiful princesses :)

Back
Top Bottom