3rd Baby Girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Fatimah Al-Alia, November 5, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulation 4 both parents
nice family 3 girls yay

Mabrook!:baby:
Already when photos from Rashid and Zeina's wedding were released, there were speculations about Fahdah's pregnancy. I waited for confirmation.

Queen Noor has now four granddaughters!
And Hashim is an only man in his little family!

Last edited:
Congratulations
I expect that Hashem loves the names of two parts

I expected she was pregnant at the wedding of Rashid

Congratulations to the family ♪♫♫♪ :flowers:

Princess Fatimah Al-Alia bint Al- Hashem Birth :flowers:

is 3rd Daughter for Prince Hashem of Jordan & Princess Fahdah Hashem :p

Article

She´s scorpio,Fatima was born on the same day like Vivien Leigh (English actress),Tilda Swinton (Anglo-Scots actress),Paul Wittgenstein (Austrian musician).....and many others,I think she is in good company with these artists,writers and other people :)

A sister for Haalah (6-4-2007) & Rayet al-Noor (4-7-2008)
i knew from begin the prince rahsed weding she preganant & i know that prince hashem will have baby this year , only feel

And the second name was probably chosen to honour the little one's oldest auntie; nice gesture.

Congratulations, but honestly I could not understand the name, weird name :S

Seems that Prince Hashem really loves compound names ... I like the name .

Both Fatima and Alia are very beautiful,special names for a girl-the only issue is linguistic-it´s better to avoid more vowel sounds come together like in Fatima al Alia, (the collision of the A´s)...but I believe that later she will be called by the first name,because always pronouncing the whole would take up too much time.In the end she will probably be just "Fatima" or get a nickname from her family/friends when she gets older...
I am sure the chosen names have a personal meaning to the parents and they are both pretty:)

Both Fatima and Alia are very beautiful,special names for a girl-the only issue is linguistic-it´s better to avoid more vowel sounds come together like in Fatima al Alia, (the collision of the A´s)...but I believe that later she will be called by the first name,because always pronouncing the whole would take up too much time.In the end she will probably be just "Fatima" or get a nickname from her family/friends when she gets older...
I am sure the chosen names have a personal meaning to the parents and they are both pretty:)
the princes are too much in religion so they maybe name her for "Fatimah" prophet mohammad daughter "fatimah al zahra" & "Alia" for his big sister princess "alia" & because he love princess alia veyr much she help thme in too much things ;)
mybae "fatimah al alia-" mean "fatimah in high place or position or value" :whistling:

What a pleasant surprise, Fahdah was pregnant indeed! And a 3rd girl sounds wonderful, may she always be blessed! :flowers:

the princes are too much in religion so they maybe name her for "Fatimah" prophet mohammad daughter "fatimah al zahra" & "Alia" for his big sister princess "alia" & because he love princess alia veyr much she help thme in too much things ;)
mybae "fatimah al alia-" mean "fatimah in high place or position or value" :whistling:

Yes,I am sure he is deeply religious so he may have named her after Fatima al Zhara:flowers: (In Europe it is tradition to name children after relatives or saints,but nowadays a lot of young parents choose names for their sound or because they are fashionable. But I prefer names that hold a deeper meaning!)

Yes,I am sure he is deeply religious so he may have named her after Fatima al Zhara:flowers: (In Europe it is tradition to name children after relatives or saints,but nowadays a lot of young parents choose names for their sound or because they are fashionable. But I prefer names that hold a deeper meaning!)
yes , i love names have meaning like Jesus for prophet jesus ( is like they honour the person) right ?

But giving the boy name Jesus is permitted only in Spain, AFAIK
(Father of Princess of Asturias is named Jesus)

this is Strange name that is composed of two names
Fatima and alia
I think is Hashem who invented this name :)
i liked very beautiful name Rayet al-Noor

Last edited:
But giving the boy name Jesus is permitted only in Spain, AFAIK
(Father of Princess of Asturias is named Jesus)

Is permitted in lots of different countries, not only Spain.

In Poland it's not permitted.

Maybe if Hashim has ever a son, he will call him Isa? (Arabic equivalent of "Jesus")
Prince Isa bin al-Hashim...It would sound nice.

Well that's a nice news.
they got three daughters ow right?
congratulation sto them.

I think she is a very special daughter since she was born at the year Queen Noor turns 60 years old.

Seems that Prince Hashem really loves compound names ... I like the name .

Ya I like both names but I don't see that they go with each other as one name :flowers: it's not like her sister's name raiyat alnoor, or halat alnoor these two compound names have meaning when you put them together( who ever speak Arabic will understand what I am talking about) (Almost all Arabic names have meanings, Arabs don't name their kids just like that, they care about the meaning of the name and how the will impact the person), but the new born's name Fatima Alalia !! I don't, it sounds not right to my ear!!:flowers:

that what I was thinking of when I read the name, that he named her after Fatima Alzahra, Prophet Muhammad's daughter :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great news. I hadn't known that the couple were expecting.

Ya I like both names but I don't see that they go with each other as one name :flowers: it's not like her sister's name raiyat alnoor, or halat alnoor these two compound names have meaning when you put them together( who ever speak Arabic will understand what I am talking about) (Almost all Arabic names have meanings, Arabs don't name their kids just like that, they care about the meaning of the name and how the will impact the person), but the new born's name Fatima Alalia !! I don't, it sounds not right to my ear!!:flowers:

Totally agree with you dear
In any case I expect it will keep her first name Fatima :flowers:

I think she is a very special daughter since she was born at the year Queen Noor turns 60 years old.

Also she was born is in Eid al-Adha, this special occasion for Muslims :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom