2nd baby girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Rayet Al Noor, July 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just shocked to read this. congratulations! Wonderful news! beautiful name :)

Congaratulations! @}-;------

combination between raiyah & noor. the first also hala al noor. it seems all for queen noor

didn't think of it that way. This makes sense. How sweet!

Congratulations to the royal couple suprising news i must say,Queen Noor has another reason to be over the moon:flowers:

Congratulations ..... i loved the name of the new princess

Wonderful news! Congaratulations!!!
i loved the name of the new princess :)

How sweet the name of the little baby. Congratulations! :flowers:

Wonderful news! Congratulations to the family, and hopefully mother and child are healthy and doing well.

a little pricess how sweet:flowers:
Congratulations to the parents?and best wishes to the news baby.

Congratulations to the couple.
I dind't know that princess Fahdah was expecting!

All the best to the newborn and family.

Very interesting name for the little princess. Congrat's to the couple

Congratulations to the family!
This is such surprising news.
What does the baby's name mean?

Dear Humera,
Rayet Al Noor is a flag with light that can help people to walk in the road,this name the army uses in the battle to encourage them and be the flag high with astrong person who can save it.you know the flag for any country
Significant for power.

Last edited:
Dear Humera,
Rayet Al Noor is a flag with light that can help people to walk in the road,this name the army uses in the battle to encourage them and be the flag high with astrong person who can save it.you know the flag for any country
Significant for power.

I didn't know that, I know what it means but I didn't know it has a significance. Thanks Jordan :):flowers:

congrats to the couple! :)

is it raiyah al noor or raiyat al noor? I know in arabic its written with ta marbuta, but I wonder if you speak it...

congrats to the couple! :)

is it raiyah al noor or raiyat al noor? I know in arabic its written with ta marbuta, but I wonder if you speak it...
It is Rayet al noor with ta marbuta as you said راية النور

is al noor part of her forename or is it part of her surname, i didnt think Al was use as part of a forname because it means the

Wow! That's a surprise! A very pleasant surprise though!

I Feelt the same way Little_star, it's a very nice surprise.
:flowers:Congratulation to the family:flowers:

A hearty congratulations to Prince Hashem and family !
2 princesses already ;)

didnt know that P. Fahdah was expecting. How fast time flies that they have another bundle of joy. Ah how i wished there r pics of the little princesses..=)

Congragulations to Prince Hashim and his family may God protect them them . Wish them all happiness and health . Hope to see pictures soon.

That's a very beautiful name Ma sha' Allah. Its nice to see that alot of thought went into their daughters name. Raiyat EL-Noor is beautiful.

Also its lovely to see Prince Hashem and His wife Princess Fahdah, happily getting on with their life together. May they have a long and wonderful life together with their children. :flowers::flowers::flowers: Alf Mabrook (1000 Congratulations)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom