2nd baby girl for Hashem & Fahdah: Princess Rayet Al Noor, July 4, 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi.i know that her name is halat alnoor هالة النور not rayet alnoor and it is mean the circle of light that surraonds the sun(that what was written in jordanian newspapers when she was born)

hi.i know that her name is halat alnoor هالة النور not rayet alnoor and it is mean the circle of light that surraonds the sun(that what was written in jordanian newspapers when she was born)

you are talking about their first daughter but Rayet al noor who is the second daughter.

The Hashemite Royal Court announced that Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah had their first daughter, Princess Haalah bint Al Hashim, born Saturday, 6 April 2007 in Amman, Jordan.The Hashemite Royal Court announced that Prince Hashem and Princess Fahdah had their second daughter, Princess Rayet bint Al Hashim, born Friday, 4 July 2008.

Prince Hashim bin Al Hussein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Rayet el Noor As Jordan mentioned is his SECOND daughter, Mashallah...

Mashalla.They now have two girls.At that date i had exams and i didn't have any contact wih media that time.Thanx for the information

Congrats for the couple.

Another baby with a name that is too long and not interesting, why not name her an old Arabic name? like Khadija or Fatima?

That would be more suitable for the Hashimite house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom