The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 06-06-2016, 04:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene said in ' Vogue' before her wedding that she wanted to see Monaco as a fashion place as Paris, New York or Milan
In 2013 and 2014, she made come Dior and Vuitton defile at Monaco
The Monte Carlo Fashion week was founded in 2013 with the support of the princely governemant and the princess Charlene, this fashion week support the designer who are not known a lot, the small monegash brands in fashion ( women and men), accesories (bags, jewel) shoes.
This fashion week became more and more bigger.
Charlene is promoting all the monegash brands, in 2013, she wore a dres designed by the monegash designer Papa , she often wore accessories made by monegash people . The designer who designed the uniforms of the pupils in Monaco was monegash, it was the Charlene's idea these uniforms at the school Nicolas Barre.
The announce of the palace said that Princess Charlene wished that the fashion week at Monaco become a very know place

Palais Princier de Monaco - Prince's Palace of Monaco

Young singers send her their song to have her support and she gives them her support when they have talent, she also make sing the monegash young singers as Olivia Dorato who she made sing at the 10 years festivities of the reign of P Albert, there was also the young group of rockers ' Miss America' that she is supporting. Each time Charlene helps them to begin , as she did for Matina Kayes who already sang for the princess Grace foundation gala at the palace.
Charlene became a patron for these singers.

Old 06-07-2016, 10:56 AM
Heir Apparent

I know I could post this video of P Charlene making a speech at the opening of the Princess Grace awards at the palace last year , on the princess Grace awards thread but I think it belongs also to this tread, because it was her idea to make come this big gala to the palace where Princess grace lived.

Her Serene Highness Princess Charlene on Monaco at the 2015 Princess... Film vidéo | Getty Images

Old 06-08-2016, 02:45 AM
Serene Highness

I had a feeling Charlène only attended events she likes, most of the time to do with sports and/or children, with approval of Albert.
But she seems to be catching up this last week.
Old 06-11-2016, 03:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Every year, there is the Sainte Devote tournement of the rugby founded and supported by P Charlene.
I think this article of the Monaco reporter will explain more about these events

https://monacoreporter.com/2016/02/2...cess-charlene/

This Sainte Devote rugby tournament took place this year at end of february 2016
Old 06-12-2016, 09:32 AM
Heir Apparent

Each year, the princess Charlene attends to a water safety day before the beginning of the summer to avoid the drowning, Monaco reporter describs the water safety day in the presence of princess charlene and her goal

https://monacoreporter.com/2016/06/1...ng-prevention/
Old 07-26-2016, 05:03 AM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene is the patron of the SA red Cross

here is an article about the ceremony and she is doing for South Africa

Princess Charlene is patron of SA Red Cross | Benoni City Times
Old 07-27-2016, 12:52 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sm1939 View Post
I cant see her changing really , there will be more photoshoots , and if she hasn't mastered the French language yet I doubt she will do now ...
Princess Grace really never mastered the French language either. She spoke enough to get by but she was not fluent in it either.
Old 07-27-2016, 03:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherylal24 View Post
Princess Grace really never mastered the French language either. She spoke enough to get by but she was not fluent in it either.
Sorry - I disagree. Within 3 years of her marriage Grace was giving tv interviews in good French. She was able to hold a sustained conversation in French. She didn't always feel completely comfortable, especially in interviews - she hated searching for words to express herself - but it was significantly more than just getting by.
Old 08-11-2016, 05:50 AM
Heir Apparent

interview about the job of Princess Charlene as godmother of the SARCS

Old 08-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Serene Highness

Is it then still possible qje would also become patron of the Monegasque Red Cross?
Old 08-11-2016, 12:41 PM
Courtier

Ms Motshumi...a very capable and well spoken lady. The Red Cross has a huge role to play in SA and it is nice to see PCharlene once again staying in touch with her roots. I'm thinking that in due course P Charlene will take over the Presidency of the Monegasque Red Cross from P Albert.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 08-11-2016, 03:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdm View Post
Is it then still possible qje would also become patron of the Monegasque Red Cross?
I think it would make sense for her to take over the presidency of the Monaco Red Cross as well or at least become it's patron as the SA and Monaco branches look like they will be working closely together in the future.
Old 08-11-2016, 04:14 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert is president of the red cross and it not Charlene who decides to take the presidence but Albert will surely let her the presidence when the twins will be older as his father P Rainier did it with her mother P Grace 10 years after their wedding
But Charlene is very involved with Albert in the red cross organisation, giving the gits to the old persons , children ,new mothers at the maternity the mother day
She visited the refugees with Albert at the center of the red cross in Vintimiglia
Her foundation works with the Red Cross
The red Cross of Monaco was present at the safety water day at Monaco, they learned to the children of Monaco the first gestures of redcue when there is a drowing
The Monaco red Cross is building a first aid center at Burkina Faso and the princess Charlene Fondation is building in the first aid center a rescue aquatic center for the children of Burkina Faso

With Princess Charlene as patron of SARC and Albert president of the monaco red cross , the two organisations will work closely together
Old 02-11-2017, 07:49 PM
Heir Apparent

rumors come from tabloids as use, with this tabloids, the couple is divorcing five times in a year and since 5 years, the couple lives together and took holidays together in Ireland. they were very in love during the Sainte Devote celebrations, it begins to be boring to read these idiot rumors.
Princess Charlene received the sportmen at the palace during the Grand Prix , attended the Saint friday procession and the Saint Jean fest at the balcony, opened with Albert the festival of TV and received the actors in the palace, had a lot of learn to swim shows in Monaco with her foundation, attended and launched the fashion week in Monaco, attended the mare nostrum swimming, visited a home for the old persons, opened a nursery with her husband, attended the Red Cross gala at Monaco, the Leonardo di Caprio gala , launched a ship as godmother of this ship, celebrated with Albert the 10 birthday of the Prince Albert foundation, attended the princess Grace foundation gala as each time , attended the rugby gala where she announced the two next galas in Monaco in 2017 and 2018, opened the christmas market with the twins, visited the Red Cross quarter where she gave gifts to old persons with Albert for the national fests and Christmas , visited nurseries and handicaped persons during the fest of Christmas, she received the children of Monaco for christmas and received the staff of the palace for christmas.
Last year, the princely couple was received by the pape , this year, the couple celebrated the Sainte Devote fests.
She will launch the charity miles, it is her idea , she chose the 18 associations which are paired to the horses and all the associations will win, it is the first event like this in Monaco and France
On march 18th, she will be present to the big event of her foundation with the international sainte devote tournament and the palace will receive the underprivilegad children for the South africa monaco exchange.
Two big events which are her babies, it needs a lot of work before the events and not only attending the events
The comment is long but I am enough to read some comments which are not true, she was not only at the sainte Dévote celebrations, and so, she was very buzy during the last year, now it is quiet in Monaco, Albert attended only a meeting for her foundation, we don't see Caroline who is in holidays since end of december , she was not present at the sainte Devote fest which is is the second national fest in Monaco.

I find very nice this instagram which shows her work as for the Princess Charlene foundation and it is nice to see her wishing a good luck to the team of her foundation who are running to raise maney for the foundation.

(..)

The tabloids wnat to sell a lot of magazines and earn a lot of money, they will never let this couple in peace and they spread a lot of rumors, specially the italian tabloids who can win the oscar of false and idiot rumors

Charlene is doing a good job with her foundation and it is a lovely family with their two little heirs of Monaco

On february 25th, there will be the charity Miles at Cagnes Sur Mer, called 'princesse de Monaco, charity Miles', Princess Charlene is the patron and chose 18 charity associations which will be paired to a horse,

We begin to know the associations,

action Innocence Monaco, monegash charity association
A cheval trot top(association which learn to desavanteged children to ride
Just world international association which supports the programs of education, eating, health and cultural learning of the children of Cambodgia, Honduras and guatemala
Au delà des pistes, association which received old and ill horses .

The names of these 4 associations are published on the page of Facebook of the hyppodrome de la cote d'Azur

We will know later the name of the other associations as there are 18 charity associations
Old 02-11-2017, 08:35 PM
Courtier

I have to agree with melina p here above. Their marriage does not seem to be in a crisis to me. In fact, they seem very close and content to be together. P Albert recently said that P Charlene wishes to be more present in Monaco, but that he hasn't found the time to assist her in this. Hopefully this will change during 2017. Meanwhile she keeps busy with her Foundation. She also did her first solo trip abroad in December when she visited India and attended the Children's Summit. Maybe we will see more of this in the months to come. And then she also chooses to be a hands on mum and be very involved with the twins. So all seems fine to me...
Old 02-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Serene Highness

Whenever they appear together their body language speaks of a couple who are relaxed and happy together - I would say they are just rumours. Charlene seems more at ease with herself and her position in recent outings.

Hope to see them out and about soon but it's traditionally fairly quiet between the Circus Festival and the Rose Ball so not surprising that there are fewer appearances by any members of the family.

I do hope to see more of Charlene this year now that the twins are spending some time in nursery school.

By the way, not sure why Caroline's lack of public appearances means she's taking a holiday while for Charlene it means she is busy beavering away in the background. And Caroline is under no obligation (as a "minor" member of the Princely family) to attend Ste. Devote celebrations - she is in charge of the unimportant bling, bling events like the Rose Ball. Also, I do believe she was at Marchais with Albert in January when he was meeting locals and the press so not true to say she has been holiday since December.
Old 02-12-2017, 09:49 AM
Serene Highness

Just seen the Instagram photo - nice message but not the most flattering photo of Charlene.
Old 02-12-2017, 10:51 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
Whenever they appear together their body language speaks of a couple who are relaxed and happy together - I would say they are just rumours. Charlene seems more at ease with herself and her position in recent outings.

Hope to see them out and about soon but it's traditionally fairly quiet between the Circus Festival and the Rose Ball so not surprising that there are fewer appearances by any members of the family.

I do hope to see more of Charlene this year now that the twins are spending some time in nursery school.

By the way, not sure why Caroline's lack of public appearances means she's taking a holiday while for Charlene it means she is busy beavering away in the background. And Caroline is under no obligation (as a "minor" member of the Princely family) to attend Ste. Devote celebrations - she is in charge of the unimportant bling, bling events like the Rose Ball. Also, I do believe she was at Marchais with Albert in January when he was meeting locals and the press so not true to say she has been holiday since December.
Princess Caroline as of today is in charge of:
1) President of AMADE
2) President of Prince Pierre Foundation
3) Goodiwll Ambassador of UNESCO
4) President of the Ballet of Montecarlo

Princess Caroline is taking care of all art and cultural events in Monaco and worldwide keeping at high level Monaco Principality!

If for you those are bling bling events....
Old 02-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by noda View Post
Princess Caroline as of today is in charge of:
1) President of AMADE
2) President of Prince Pierre Foundation
3) Goodiwll Ambassador of UNESCO
4) President of the Ballet of Montecarlo

Princess Caroline is taking care of all art and cultural events in Monaco and worldwide keeping at high level Monaco Principality!

If for you those are bling bling events....
I am fully aware of Princess Caroline's patronages and areas of interest - they are far more than you list above.

I was quoting another member of this forum ...
Old 02-12-2017, 12:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Local media wanted to publish an article about the chateau de Marchais, Albert opened the doors of the chateau, Caroline joigned Albert and Charlene who were in holidays during a week end at Marchais with the twins. Albert and Caroline tols about their memories when they came to Marchais , they told about the stories of their grandmother P Charlotte and Albert gave an interview about the ' agriculture' about the environment , the fact they changed the heating of the chateau and so, they met nobody apart the reporters it was a private stay.

When Charlene married, she did not receive presidences of associations as Kate, her duty was to be near Albert at inaugurations of the nurseries, colleges, visit the schools, there are only 5 schools she already visited and so .
She founded her foundation about the sport, the education of children. it is a big work, I advice to read the site of the foundation and you will see that she became more bigger with programs ' learn to swim( and water s