The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Serene Highness

I have feeling she is irrevelant. I just don't see any emotions between her and Albert. She is also boring. I even feel these two are not a couple, and never have been,just some hoax dating, something in prince Albert's style. Overall Charlene is probably quite decent girl, like most people, for sure not princess material. But again it is all irrevelant b/c I don't think Albert has ever been involved with her.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 02-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Administrator

I have removed several posts regarding Charlene's appearance at a chartiy event for AMADE to the http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f13/what-do-you-think-charlene-11841-5.html thread.

Please remember that this thread is for those to share their opinions on Charlene's suitability to be a companion, future wife or Princess of Monaco and not to discuss her current events.

Thank you.

Old 02-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Commoner

I do not believe that Charlene is Princess material. I think she is fine to be Prince Albert's mistress, meaning she should be displayed at any public function most mistresses are not. I am sure she is a nice person, but not suitable to be the next Princess of Monaco. She speaks too much to the press, as does her family, making contradictory comments constantly. She does inappropriate gestures to Prince Albert while photographers are present (groping, sucking nipples etc) on repeated occasions.

A Princess should carry herself with dignity and understand the role she has taken on. Prince Albert is not just a Prince, he is a ruling sovereign, and Charlene should not behave this way. She has been around for a year, yet repeatedly Charlene has proven she does not get it. In addition, if Prince Albert was truly going to marry Charlene and make her the next Princess of Monaco, he would be grooming her and showing her how to behave properly for this role. Seeing other woman and then taking Charlene on silly little vacation, then staging photo ops doesn't sound serious to me.

It seems to me she is not training for the Olympics in any capacity, she is not gainfully employed, does not have a high school education (by her own admission) She seems to lack common sense which one would have at the age of 29. I think she should find herself another rich man to latch herself onto now while she is still young.
Old 02-22-2007, 07:35 PM
Super Moderator

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoux Roy
Seeing other woman and then taking Charlene on silly little vacation, then staging photo ops doesn't sound serious to me.
And maybe she is fine with the open relationship. Maybe she doesn't want to get married & she is perfectly content with being just a date. Same goes for Albert. Maybe in Charlene he has met a woman who doesn't mind having a no-strings attached relationship. And, I've said this before, maybe she is dating other guys as well.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 02-22-2007, 08:39 PM
Serene Highness

After seeing those photos of Albert on magazine covers with another woman she appeared quite angry. I'd say she wasn't happy with an open relationship. (And in my opinion, many women say they are fine with open relationships, but I doubt many really are; rather it's something they try to convince themselves of.)

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 02-23-2007, 01:16 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
And maybe she is fine with the open relationship. Maybe she doesn't want to get married & she is perfectly content with being just a date. Same goes for Albert. Maybe in Charlene he has met a woman who doesn't mind having a no-strings attached relationship. And, I've said this before, maybe she is dating other guys as well.
When she first dated Prince Albert years ago, her first date, the one that she directly after went to the press and told them about. (nobody would have been the wiser had she not went to them, but I guess she wanted the International attention......anyway) She told her coach she would not be coming home on the bus with the rest of the atheletes, she would be coming home an a yacht.

She became extremely angry with Albert after the pictures of him and another woman on the yacht were published last year. I cannot see her being open about him seeing anyone else but her and I seriously doubt she's dating another man. Why would she? Albert provides everything she needs, a place to live (his apartment in Monaco) vacations and press. She doesn't need to work, so it seems and can tell everyone she is training for the olympics (which she isn't)

I am sure that Charlene is a nice person, but I don't think she is equiped to be the next Princess of Monaco.
Old 02-25-2007, 07:20 AM
Courtier

I do not think what I know of Charlene makes her suitable to be the reigning Princess of Monaco.

However, I think she is clinging to Albert by trying to be more open with him regarding his other women. She clearly wants to keep him happy, no matter the cost to her.
Its the most normal thing about her, IMO.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:35 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Jennifer
yes it's possible... but no pics "Charlene's new lover" so wat are razzis doing? and i hope that dad Wittstock 'll talk to Bunte's journalist... " new one... Albert too ... training for being a champion... she's able to make all that"
Old 02-26-2007, 04:06 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashajones
What does "official companion" really means? Does it mean that he is only and I mean only sleeping with her and no one else?
Hi Sasha jones,
I think the best thing to do is to go back a few pages on this thread there was a very good recent disscussion about this term. I think it will help explain all the miss understanding and interpreting so if you have time ,page back until you find it. Good Luck!
Old 02-28-2007, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy

French is difficult. Girlfriend= petite amie : too much familiar
mistress=amante, maîtresse too much familiar
official comp. ??? I think it's ridiculous... they used the word guest=invitée it's the right one for me.
Old 02-28-2007, 10:46 PM
Serene Highness

Authority of chance;sheer coincidence

HSH Prince Albert is credited recently,with some disconcerting sophistry like "Nothing is a coincidence" and "athletes have nothing to hide "possibly pertaining to Charlene's open relationship with the press."Nothing is a coincidence " is a classic piece of manipulative dialogue presupposing pre- determination and a bit of fatalism."Sound mind in sound body" applies to athletes. Too bad one part of the saying is usually not the equivalent either in theory or practice for those who are alluded to by it to the other creating the ideal.
I have news there is a thing called the "authority of chance" and "sheer coincidence"but athletes who are not very cerebral and always attempt to conceal the fact do not inspire this piece of common sense.
Could Charlene be the Muse behind these gems of wisdom?When I read these I think I started to get bald patches on my head.Maybe "official companions" can do that whatever [the connotations of that "concise, not coincidental, not hiding "] that sound term means.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Serene Highness

can u please translate that comment into easy english, cause im basicly stupid
Old 03-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by semisquare
can u please translate that comment into easy english, cause im basicly stupid
Know you 're not. But basically and simplifying what Jaya is saying is that Albert is a master at manipulating speech which Jaya illustrated with comments about how Albert used the term honest athletes. Thus Albert's or our use of the term official companion is an attempt by him or his people to manipulate what the relationship actually is. Go back and reread Jaya statement and you will see what he/she is saying.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:07 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
HSH Prince Albert is credited recently,with some disconcerting sophistry like "Nothing is a coincidence" and "athletes have nothing to hide "possibly pertaining to Charlene's open relationship with the press."Nothing is a coincidence " is a classic piece of manipulative dialogue presupposing pre- determination and a bit of fatalism."Sound mind in sound body" applies to athletes. Too bad one part of the saying is usually not the equivalent either in theory or practice for those who are alluded to by it to the other creating the ideal.
I have news there is a thing called the "authority of chance" and "sheer coincidence"but athletes who are not very cerebral and always attempt to conceal the fact do not inspire this piece of common sense.
Could Charlene be the Muse behind these gems of wisdom?When I read these I think I started to get bald patches on my head.Maybe "official companions" can do that whatever [the connotations of that "concise, not coincidental, not hiding "] that sound term means.
I agree with you whole heartedly. He sounds like he has sealed his fate (or marrriage contract in the works?) and is stuck with his choice therefore he must now support his position with idiotic and lame statements. As far as taking his statements literally, well we all know Charlene is not seriously training for the olympics given all her jetting around and partying so Albert has immediately set himself up to look stupid because Charlene has not been honest in that regard. Also speaking of atheletes in general and not of Charlene, Albert is a member of the IOC's drug committee, if athletes were so honest why would they need this committee and if I recall at the last few olympics at least one athlete has lost their medal due to performance enhancing drugs. Albert has not chosen his words wisely this time out. He must be desperate for an explaination regarding his relationship with Charlene.JMO
Old 03-01-2007, 11:20 AM
Serene Highness

u know if charlene had things going for her and i mean in the way of having a real career or starting a business or being at the top of her game. i think people on this board would be happy for both albert and her, just like prince william and kate. imo,the only thing she has going for her is that she is his "companion". i can't seen her making the swim team and if she does i dont think she will do a good job. call me crazy but i think it would be best if she could be honest and say what she is really doing. just be a women about the whole thing and just say it like"im really not working toward 08 games and i like parting" "i've put all of my eggs in one basket because i want to have job secrity seeing that i have no other job prospects.so i will take whatever he dishes out because i need to be taken care of " or maybe even"i want to continue to be his "companion and let him do his thing because i have no self-respect"
i quess that would require some maturity
again just my opinion-so dont get upset
Old 03-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Serene Highness

Dancers: God greatest Athletes

Martha Graham once said in her autobiography that dancers whether ballet; modern; Bharat Natyam; Flamenco; tap; were the greatest athletes of God.The discipline maybe an allusion to a type of asceticism. Most walk around naked half the time.I think these dancing athletes also speak truth through the expression of their movement which is very spiritual and so the allusion to being God's atheletes.Most speak their minds without inhibition as well.Iconoclastic Martha Graham took dancing to another level with her Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copland. She had a truth greater than those that had yet to be revealed to her that she wanted to express and she did it through this work. No one had to say of her that she has nothing to hide because she was very capable to define herself and her work in the world.
Charlene too I would liketo see evolve into this "athlete of God" who from her physicality can touch the spiritual as well.These are Olympian; Martha Graham;Moira Shearer;Margot Fonteyn. without their "entrechatSix"[leg movement while in the air twist} and attacks.
One does not have to train for the Olympics to be an Olympian;rather it is a spirit you carry within and radiate ouwards.God's greatest athletes know this.... and I hope Charlene will come to the understanding of whether she is is one of them or not.JMO
Old 03-01-2007, 04:50 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suonymona
I do not think what I know of Charlene makes her suitable to be the reigning Princess of Monaco.

However, I think she is clinging to Albert by trying to be more open with him regarding his other women. She clearly wants to keep him happy, no matter the cost to her.
Its the most normal thing about her, IMO.
That's very sad.

"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife" Pride and Prejudice
Old 03-01-2007, 05:48 PM
Royal Highness

Charlene is passé

Charlene Wittstock is out of the news quite a while. It surprises me that this passer-by is still discussed on this board.

In the meantime the Prince has a new girlfriend, miss Tereza Maxova, a divorced model.

She is a beauty. But she also has posed in lingerie (picture) but for Monegasque-principles that is more a pro and a con.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya
Martha Graham once said in her autobiography that dancers whether ballet; modern; Bharat Natyam; Flamenco; tap; were the greatest athletes of God.The discipline maybe an allusion to a type of asceticism. Most walk around naked half the time.I think these dancing athletes also speak truth through the expression of their movement which is very spiritual and so the allusion to being God's atheletes.Most speak their minds without inhibition as well.Iconoclastic Martha Graham took dancing to another level with her Appalachian Spring by Aaron Copland. She had a truth greater than those that had yet to be revealed to her that she wanted to express and she did it through this work. No one had to say of her that she has nothing to hide because she was very capable to define herself and her work in the world.
Charlene too I would liketo see evolve into this "athlete of God" who from her physicality can touch the spiritual as well.These are Olympian; Martha Graham;Moira Shearer;Margot Fonteyn. without their "entrechatSix"[leg movement while in the air twist} and attacks.
One does not have to train for the Olympics to be an Olympian;rather it is a spirit you carry within and radiate ouwards.God's greatest athletes know this.... and I hope Charlene will come to the understanding of whether she is is one of them or not.JMO
That was a beautiful statement and very true. To be an olympian in the Greek original sense was both physical and spiritual. The great ones win there races and then transform through their spirit to "gods" of their own universes and seek to better mankind each in his or her own way. Charlene has not yet found that path. I had the pleasure of meeting Martha Graham in her late years, although phsically a shadow of her former self, her mind was as sharp as ever and the sheer force of her personality and convictions filled the room. The energy was electrifying in that room. I am grateful for that experience.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:00 PM
Serene Highness

physical corruptibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou
That was a beautiful statement and very true. To be an olympian in the Greek original sense was both physical and spiritual. The great ones win there races and then transform through their spirit to "gods" of their own universes and seek to better mankind each in his or her own way. Charlene has not yet found that path. I had the pleasure of meeting Martha Graham in her late years, although phsically a shadow of her former self, her mind was as sharp as ever and the sheer force of her personality and convictions filled the room. The energy was electrifying in that room. I am grateful for that experience.
Hi hibou,
Martha Graham when you had the pleasure of meeting her had physical corruptibility ;the precursor to one's mortality[as a shadow of her former self]
But her spirituality which came from within the corporeal was electrifying. I am certain the same applies to Isadora Duncan. That is what I mean exactly for Charlene and all athletes.