The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2007, 06:34 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyAdia View Post
Hibou, first, please understand when I write the word Athens I am using it as an adjective to denote the Athens Olympics. I never stated that the yacht was parked in the city of Athens. Of course she could have met him on somone else's yacht - that's where Albert seems to meet most of his sexual partners. There were thousands over yachts throughout the Greek Islands during the the Athens Olympics. Second, those pictures of Nicole were not PUBLISHED prior to the Paris Match interview. Only a couple were agency pictures and the rest were Nicole's private pictures. Nicole was told to pretend to be a friend's girlfriend AFTER her pregnancy AND when she was living in Albert's Paris apartment. Third, Albert has a looooonnnnggggg and consistent history of having on-and-off sex with lots of women, Charlene is no different. I doubt if Albert can even give a timeline with his women. In my opinion, Albert had public girlfirends that he felt were socially acceptable to take them to public events and sexual partners that he took out occassionaly only with his closets friends. At Turin, Charlene was just promoted that's all. Fourth, I have no idea what you mean by the statements being taken out of context. Bunte interviewed Charlene's friends in Feb. 2006, including Sarah Poewe who was with Charlene in Monaco in 2001 (actually, there's a newsletter online of a church where Sarah worked where she mentioned that her friend Charlene was coming to visit her - this was soon after Charlene's Turin appearance). Finally, as with everything on this board, we each are presented with the same information and each of us will decide what we want to believe on so many topics and even pictures. But, in this case there is a truth and I don't think any of us posters are in on it. If we were were wouldn't need these thousands of posts and Charlene and Albert. All I did was presented some information with my opinion as to whether Charlene and Albert had ANY contact from June 2001 to Dec 2006. Ghislaine asked my theory and I happily provided it with evidence. Sorry, but I am a researcher in the real world and it's just a habit of mine of at least trying to back up my theory with some semblance of evidence. I never stated it as fact. It's just my opionion, although rather strong one.
A while back on another forum there was a distinction made between where the public yachts were kept and the private ones because many people thought that the public ones were the private ones so I was just distinguishing between those two. I agree he is a serial dater and it's possible that he used Charlene and then she was promoted. I am a former researcher as part of my profession and while not currently using that skill I was not referring to you in that regard. Often quotes get repeated from magazine to magazine and sometimes they are changed in meaning by the way they are edited. Charlene all on her own has told many versions of things like her training such as the amount of time in the pool went from one magazine which said she said 2 hours to another where her coach gave a different story and that is what I mean about context. It is often hard to find the original source for things as the meaning gets shifted over time. After a while it all becomes suspect.

Your theory is plausible but to me not probable as he had plenty of other women much closer than SA to keep him occupied and that is why he gave her his number so she could call him when she was in Monaco. It's possible given what we have seen of her personality that she then pursued him like all the other women seem to, but getting through his security would have been difficult and I am sure his staff are used to women calling the general switchboard and claiming to have met him. Perhaps he has a secret list of names that his staff is given and he adds one to the list but I don't think so. So unless she went after him, I doubt he would bothered to chase her. I did read around '05 on some blog whose name escapes me that he was spotted in SA over New Year's with "some blonde" who was reported to be hanging all over him, but I didn't think a thing of it at the time- until Charlene came along and I found this board. So again I'm not challenging your integrity but that of the magazines and of Charlene herself who has proven to be an unreliable source herself.

Old 07-14-2007, 06:54 PM
Serene Highness

Anyone remember this article that circled the net briefly after Rainier died? It was about Albert and Albert's friends approaching women to marry him? And then shortly after his official ascension in November he travels to South Africa and not long after he presents Charlene? At the time I thought it was nasty, but I'm beginning to think that there is some truth to it. Maybe he went through his book (or the technical equivalent of it) and had people check up on what happened and who was available and sort of presentable. She had to have had some experience with the press but not too much. Done some photoshoots etc etc. The more I think about it, the more I wonder... Charlene does fit the bill of the article. Maybe someone remebers it or can find it?

Hibou the blond, wasn't that from the page six article around the princess grace awards? I don't remember the year though.but I think it was 2 years ago.

Old 07-14-2007, 08:05 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by paca View Post
Anyone remember this article that circled the net briefly after Rainier died? It was about Albert and Albert's friends approaching women to marry him? And then shortly after his official ascension in November he travels to South Africa and not long after he presents Charlene? At the time I thought it was nasty, but I'm beginning to think that there is some truth to it. Maybe he went through his book (or the technical equivalent of it) and had people check up on what happened and who was available and sort of presentable. She had to have had some experience with the press but not too much. Done some photoshoots etc etc. The more I think about it, the more I wonder... Charlene does fit the bill of the article. Maybe someone remebers it or can find it?
I remember that article paca and I thought it was a joke but the puzzle pieces fit and it would explain why he went so public with Charlene at the Turin games. There was a mention of a blond at the PGA in a page six story, but this was some really strange blog, I don't even know how I got there that mentioned a blonde from SA before the incident you remember so that two "blonde" reports with no name could well have been Charlene. In which case early fall 2005 might be the first blonde report. I am beginning to think the "marriage list" story might have some truth to it because at the time it was reported we didn't know about Alex and for sure about Jazmin so he might have felt the need to get married ASAP but then Charlene seemed to blow it. I guess he is still trying to make it work even though she seems to have turned into a PR failure for him. Perhaps by August he will wake up and smell the coffee that this isn't a good idea. Or maybe he realizes that the "trio" are a better PR pull for Monaco than he is with yet another girlfriend because of his age. The ball is only a couple weeks away!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:16 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Paca, I remember that article too and thought it was a cheap shot after the whole Nicole debacle and the stories about Tamara starting to surface again. Then, suddenly Charlene appeared. What makes me wonder is if Charlene was approached as a way to counter for what could have been PR devastating stories. Then there was a bit of press, and the whole world shrugged. I don't think Charlene was approached as a potential fiancee but as a decoy to make Albert seem like he was making an attempt to amend for his playboy ways. By keeping her around and semi-public, particularly when things aren't going that well for Albert in terms of his political influence, it's a counter balance. I dunno...just my opinion...anyone have any thoughts.

But then again, she's been around for at least 18 months...but I have to wonder who is in the wings.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:27 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Let's get back onto the subject at hand- this is not a thread to rehash old issues.

Princely Family of Monaco Moderators

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Old 07-14-2007, 08:34 PM
Courtier

Charlene's really good looking, too bad her back is soooo wide from swimming...and that doesn't really match the gala gowns!

Just a snobbish comment to help cool things down in this thread
Old 07-14-2007, 11:43 PM
Royal Highness

Correct

Quote:
Originally Posted by hibou View Post
They were not at the Athens game together. I know someone who sat near Albert and there was no Charlene at the 2000 games. Of course they weren't glued to him only sitting near him, and there have been no pics of them from those games and if it were true they would have surfaced by now as the razzi could get some good cash for them, and I'm sure the other press would have picked up on it by now too. It helps with the fairytale story. At the time he may have still been with Alicia Warlick another blonde but one with brains. Sorry but I am certain he was not with her in Athens from various accounts.
In fact you are correct hibou. Pa and Charlene were not together at the Athens Olympics at all. The theory that she was on his yacht is implausible as all yachts were out of the Pireaus area and strict security was everywhere.In order for his yacht to have been in the Aegean, Tourist Police would have had to know the identity of the occupants -such was the security. So the fact is there was no Charlene either in Athens or on a yacht.Only someone who does not know and has never been to Greece and Athens would say she "might" have been there because they do not know what it entails to enter Greece and Athens in particular.
At the opening ceremonies Pa formally observing protocol wore a dark suit with white shirt and tie and stood up to enthusiastically send his kind salutations as soon as Monaco entered. Later at the receptions of various prominent Athenians like Dora Bakoyiannis the then mayor he was not seen with Charlene.Nor as he strode by in the Grande Bretagne hotel or various other places was a woman seen to be with him or incognito anywhere. I am certain the Athenians would have immediately picked up on the fact of a woman having been there as his companion.
Pa walked gracefully past me a couple of times in Athens itself[he is fair] and I never saw a woman with him of any size shape or form.I thought he comported himself with a dignity that resembled his father's.But he did remind me of his mom in so many ways. I have to agree hibou, no Charlene in Athens.And certainly your friends are correct.
So I do not think Charlene was there in Pa's life yet in the serious manner she is today.
I think today and tomorrow will tell us about Miss Wittstock and I wish she had been at the Athens Olympics as I think that it gave everyone who attended a new perspective.
I think Miss Wittsock is an athlete who missed Athens 2000 but wish her the best for the coming Olympic Games of Beijing.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:48 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
The theory that she was on his yacht is implausible as all yachts were out of the Pireaus area and strict security was everywhere.
Yes. All yachts. But possibly not the yacht of The Sovereign Prince and with an IOC-member (!) aboard....
Old 07-15-2007, 06:23 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
I think Miss Wittsock is an athlete who missed Athens 2000 but wish her the best for the coming Olympic Games of Beijing.
Well she certainly missed Athens 2000 as she was in Sydney for the Olympics at the time, where some other prince was busy getting himself a wife.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:39 AM
Nobility

Quote:
In fact you are correct hibou. Pa and Charlene were not together at the Athens Olympics at all. The theory that she was on his yacht is implausible as all yachts were out of the Pireaus area and strict security was everywhere.In order for his yacht to have been in the Aegean, Tourist Police would have had to know the identity of the occupants -such was the security. So the fact is there was no Charlene either in Athens or on a yacht.Only someone who does not know and has never been to Greece and Athens would say she "might" have been there because they do not know what it entails to enter Greece and Athens in particular.
At the opening ceremonies Pa formally observing protocol wore a dark suit with white shirt and tie and stood up to enthusiastically send his kind salutations as soon as Monaco entered. Later at the receptions of various prominent Athenians like Dora Bakoyiannis the then mayor he was not seen with Charlene.Nor as he strode by in the Grande Bretagne hotel or various other places was a woman seen to be with him or incognito anywhere. I am certain the Athenians would have immediately picked up on the fact of a woman having been there as his companion.
Pa walked gracefully past me a couple of times in Athens itself[he is fair] and I never saw a woman with him of any size shape or form.I thought he comported himself with a dignity that resembled his father's.But he did remind me of his mom in so many ways. I have to agree hibou, no Charlene in Athens.And certainly your friends are correct.
So I do not think Charlene was there in Pa's life yet in the serious manner she is today.
I think today and tomorrow will tell us about Miss Wittstock and I wish she had been at the Athens Olympics as I think that it gave everyone who attended a new perspective.
Clearly, you skipped over my very first point.

1. Charlene didn’t have to attend any Olympic events with Albert for her to meet up with him. I don’t think that Albert would drag someone as indiscreet as Charlene out in public while Rainier was alive. Absence of a picture (or your friends not seeing him with a woman) is not solid proof that Charlene was not with him at any night for “secret duties” on a yacht during the Olympics.

Not once did I state that Albert took Charlene to any particular sporting event nor did I state that she was on his yacht in Athens. I'll repeat and then I'll let it rest. IMO, Prince Albert during the Athens Olympics (again Athens is used as an adjective) probably shared his bed with a woman (or women) at some time or spent some time on a yacht with a woman (as I have seen in dozens of pictures). And, I believe one of those women was blabber mouth Charlene. Actually, my point was to show that Albert and Charlene's relationship from the beginning was never an exclusive one. Charlene was never so special to him that he was willing to let go other women and focus only on her and today it is perhaps the same.
Old 07-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri M. View Post
Yes. All yachts. But possibly not the yacht of The Sovereign Prince and with an IOC-member (!) aboard....
Albert was not sovereign Prince in 2004 and Rainier did not attend. Besides I doubt that Albert would have used his own yacht. He has plenty of people who would be willing to arrange things for him. So unless anyone has direct access to the guestlists of all the yachts present in the area, I don't think we can be sure that she wasn't there. I do remember that in her first interview in 2001 she said that she lost the number, but she came back in 2002. So easy enough for her to get his number again and email. What happened after we don't know. I think we shoud stick with what we do know. ANd to me the most important thing to know is that she did not leave him after he publicly declared that he wouldn't get married and she saw pics of him feeling other women. Just recently we saw pics of her sitting next to Albert while he was putting his arm around a married woman and that same woman putting her hand on his knee and all that right under her husbands eyes and even worse in front of the children. And all that Charlene seems to worry about is that the little boy covers her face on the picture. Sorry but I found those pics from the white party rather disgusting. But then again I don't believe in getting too close to people who are not part of the immediate family. I believe that closeness with friends can be established in other ways then physical contact.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:01 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Well she certainly missed Athens 2000 as she was in Sydney for the Olympics at the time, where some other prince was busy getting himself a wife.
Actually, I believe the more official version is that this particular other couple met each other during the Sydney Olympics, which is an accurate statement (and I guess sounds better than saying that they met at the Slip Inn bar in Sydney). So, it is plausible for a girl to meet up with a prince DURING an Olympics and NOT attend a single sporting event (and not pe published in the tabloids at the time). Didn't Queen Silvia meet her future husband at an Olympics? So, perhaps the Olympics is the place to hook up with a prince or king. But, by 2008 Albert may be off the market, time will tell.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Actually, I believe the more official version is that this particular other couple met each other during the Sydney Olympics, which is an accurate statement (and I guess sounds better than saying that they met at the Slip Inn bar in Sydney). So, it is plausible for a girl to meet up with a prince DURING an Olympics and NOT attend a single sporting event (and not pe published in the tabloids at the time). Didn't Queen Silvia meet her future husband at an Olympics? So, perhaps the Olympics is the place to hook up with a prince or king. But, by 2008 Albert may be off the market, time will tell.
Especially if you know what slip inn stands for in Australian slang . And yes Silvia met Carl Gustav in Munich as she was working there as a VIP hostess due to the many languages she spoke and her education as translator (though she did not speak swedish and after swedish papers published about her contacted frequently a German tabloid reporter who spoke fluent swedish for translation). She worked 2 years later also in Insbruck in the same position.
Old 07-15-2007, 11:12 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Albert was not sovereign Prince in 2004 and Rainier did not attend. Besides I doubt that Albert would have used his own yacht. He has plenty of people who would be willing to arrange things for him. So unless anyone has direct access to the guestlists of all the yachts present in the area, I don't think we can be sure that she wasn't there. I do remember that in her first interview in 2001 she said that she lost the number, but she came back in 2002. So easy enough for her to get his number again and email. What happened after we don't know. I think we shoud stick with what we do know. ANd to me the most important thing to know is that she did not leave him after he publicly declared that he wouldn't get married and she saw pics of him feeling other women. Just recently we saw pics of her sitting next to Albert while he was putting his arm around a married woman and that same woman putting her hand on his knee and all that right under her husbands eyes and even worse in front of the children. And all that Charlene seems to worry about is that the little boy covers her face on the picture. Sorry but I found those pics from the white party rather disgusting. But then again I don't believe in getting too close to people who are not part of the immediate family. I believe that closeness with friends can be established in other ways then physical contact.
I didn't notice I'm not sure i saw this pic.
She didn't leave him because she has nothing else IMO, MyAdia posted about an opportunist girl and I agree.. she's a shameless girl...Yes, closenes with friends doesn't need physical contact, but if i remember this party was publicity (private society in Monaco)...the woman wanted perhaps pics with Albert for using Albert's image or to say later "he's a very good friend so my society is famous and glamour."(?????) I was told by friends that girls were posing in front of razzis with their hands on Albert... for publicity... (not sure that those girls are good girls)
Old 07-15-2007, 12:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Clearly, you skipped over my very first point.

1. Charlene didn’t have to attend any Olympic events with Albert for her to meet up with him. I don’t think that Albert would drag someone as indiscreet as Charlene out in public while Rainier was alive. Absence of a picture (or your friends not seeing him with a woman) is not solid proof that Charlene was not with him at any night for “secret duties” on a yacht during the Olympics.

Not once did I state that Albert took Charlene to any particular sporting event nor did I state that she was on his yacht in Athens. I'll repeat and then I'll let it rest. IMO, Prince Albert during the Athens Olympics (again Athens is used as an adjective) probably shared his bed with a woman (or women) at some time or spent some time on a yacht with a woman (as I have seen in dozens of pictures). And, I believe one of those women was blabber mouth Charlene. Actually, my point was to show that Albert and Charlene's relationship from the beginning was never an exclusive one. Charlene was never so special to him that he was willing to let go other women and focus only on her and today it is perhaps the same.
None of your points have been overlooked.
Good you know you are right MyAdia he "probably" did share his bed because you say so "probably"with my Ava Gardner look alike girlfriend Vivian, economist born and raised Athenian and all of this [again Vivian is used as an adjective]
But strange Vivian never saw Miss Wittsock anywhere and she does not consider her a "blabber mouth" either but very charming.
Old 07-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Location: Down the street. It's the third house on the right, United States
Since people do not want to listen to warnings to get back onto topic this thread is closed again for Moderator Review.

Live, Highlander. Grow stronger. Fight another day. Highlander: The Series

Closed Thread