The Wittstock Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No Petrahel, only Gareth is living in La Turbie near Monaco, the parents of Charlene and her brother Sean and her wife are living in Benoni.
Albert visited them one Month ago.

No Petrahel, only Gareth is living in La Turbie near Monaco, the parents of Charlene and her brother Sean and her wife are living in Benoni.
Albert visited them one Month ago.

I see, thank you, Melina.:)

Victoria Silvstedt told at her blog before the wedding, that the guests weren't allowed to photograph the wedding, because Albert and Charlene should attend with their children.

Oh it is a pity, I would like to see the small princely babies still one time at this wedding. The flashs are not good for the eyes of the babies. and perhaps we will have photos of paparrazzis , it was in France and not in Monaco.

I guess it is clear that the twins can be photographed only when their parents show them off in public. In Monaco I guess, paparazzi photos are not allowed. Well, just hope they had a lovely day with the family's party!

Cameras have powerfull flashs and the ophtalmplogists desadvice the flash for the eyes of the baby because his eyes are fragile and not mature.
In the casr of the princely babies, there is not only one photographs but many photographs.

If you stand over the baby with the camera 2 inches away, maybe. Otherwise, not dangerous, maybe disturbing or upsetting.

In Italia the doctors are saying perhaps it is not dangerous but in France all the ophtalmologists are saying that is is dangerious for the eyes of the baby and it is dangerous even for the children Under the age of 13

Okay. I think in the UK we're like the Italians then! ?

Anyway, it's a shame we won't get to see any photos.

Victoria Silvstedt writes at her blog:
"So beautiful ... an intimate ceremony in the garden ... The Bride Roisin was so beautiful that I got goosebumps !! Unfortunately we could not take photos because a well known magazine has exclusivity! Then the evening continued with dinner, long speeches and dancing until the early morning !! My dress is from Versace !!"
Grand Hotel Cap Ferrat _ Victoria Silvstedt

Ah! So it is only left to be seen if the family posed for "Hello" with the twins ans well... And I was sooo naive to think they wanted privacy!:whistling::ermm::ROFLMAO:

On hello or on other papers, I would be happy to see the princely babies!

Thanks, LadyFinn, for posting and translating. Looking forward to the pictures then.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

So, it seems that Gareth Wittstock really likes the limelight after all... I wonder of Albert and Charlene sold the pics of the twins to the magazines as well... it wouldn't be the first time!

As the Middleton family, Gareth Wittsock is attrackting the medias as brother of Princess charlene. and he is not the last to sell the photos of his wedding to a magazine.

Before to say anything about the princely babies , wait the next photos of this wedding but Paris Match said in his report (without photos) that the babies were not present to this event.
It is a pity, I would like to see the babies at this event .

that photo of gareth's wedding is adorable. everyone looks so happy, and charlene looks like a proud sister. obviously both couples seem to get along well!

i am not sure why we are accusing gareth of benefiting from charlene's position. as far as i know, the world knows little about it, he has kept discrete since the start, he hasn't posed for any magazines, he hasn't used his position to launch a business or is a regular magazine contributor...

A nice beautiful wedding with family and friends. Charlene and the bride of course wonderful :)

A very lovely and animated Charlene here. The thumbs up from the Prince cracked me up. But overall - it looked like a fun, family event. good for them.

Lovely pictures of a happy family occasion. The bride looked really beautiful and I love her wedding gown. Also noticed how much P Charlene resembles her mother, who at 50+, is still a very attractive lady.

Strange that Gareth converted to Catholicism but didn't bother to get married in a Catholic church.

The priest who married them is Catholic, Father Bill, I think? Or am I mistaken?

Last edited:
Yes but it just looks like a blessing not a proper Catholic wedding as there is no alter and the priest isn't in robes. I would have thought that if someone felt strongly enough to convert to a particular religion they would certainly want to adhere to it's teachings, in this case that marraige is a sacrament and should be administered via a nuptial mass. I suppose some people will point to this as proof that he only converted so he could be chosen as Gabriella's godfather.

I am catholic, and I had only a blessing for mu wedding, my children had also a blessing,there are rarely a nuptial mass exept when a royal is marrying.
the blessing is a sacrement as a mass and no need to have a alter, there is no communion.
The wedding of Albert and Charlene was in the honor courtyard of the palace not in a church
Roisin the wife of Gareth is irish and is catholic and her little daughter was baptized in the catholic religion.
Gareth is the godgather of Gabriella, he is now catholic and he could be the godfather of Gabriella, he was choosen by Prince Albert and Charlene,

IN this video, G Wittstock axplains how P Albert and Charlene asked him to be godfather of P Gabriella

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUxIl_jlPVo

Last edited by a moderator:
I am catholic, and I had only a blessing for mu wedding, my children had also a blessing,there are rarely a nuptial mass exept when a royal is marrying.
the blessing is a sacrement as a mass and no need to have a alter, there is no communion.
The wedding of Albert and Charlene was in the honor courtyard of the palace not in a church
Roisin the wife of Gareth is irish and is catholic and her little daughter was baptized in the catholic religion.
Gareth is the godgather of Gabriella, he is now catholic and he could be the godfather of Gabriella, he was choosen by Prince Albert and Charlene,

I'm a catholic too and I had a nuptial mass as most practising catholics do not just royals. When I read that Gareth was marrying in the hotel garden I still expected this just as Albert and Charlene had it in the palace courtyard. The fact that he was also marrying a catholic makes it even more strange I think.

Yes but it just looks like a blessing not a proper Catholic wedding as there is no alter and the priest isn't in robes. I would have thought that if someone felt strongly enough to convert to a particular religion they would certainly want to adhere to it's teachings, in this case that marraige is a sacrament and should be administered via a nuptial mass. I suppose some people will point to this as proof that he only converted so he could be chosen as Gabriella's godfather.

I am a practising Catholic and marriage does not need to be administered during a mass to be valid. Most of practising catholics choose to live it during a mass but this sacrament during a ceremony is valid without the celebration of Holy mass.

Yes I know a full mass isn't necessary but my point is that it is the full spiritual scenario on offer and I would have thought that a catholic convert would have especially desired this, especially when he is marrying a fellow catholic.

Back
Top Bottom