Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 05-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Royal Highness

news about the princess charlene 's mother

An unexpected artistic discovery :Lynette Wittstock - Royal Monaco Riviera

Old 08-27-2012, 03:27 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Charlene's father Michael Wittstock has been in Germany last weekend!

He attended the Grand Week Baden-Baden horseracing event on August 25.
Here he is pictured with Baden-Baden Racing President Andreas Jacobs:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Old 03-12-2013, 12:39 PM
Imperial Majesty

Mike Wittstock has been at the Riviera Radio studios to chat about a great night of boxing at the Sporting on the 30th of March.
Timeline Photos | Facebook
Old 05-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Mike Wittstock attended a press conference in Monaco on May 7, 2013, ahead the WBA Super Lightweight fight between WBA Super Lightweight World Champion, Khabib Allakhverdiev of Russia, and France's Souleymane M Baye, taking place, next July 13, 2013, in Monaco. Mike Wittstock is the promoter of this WBA Super Lightweight World fight.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 06-22-2013, 08:21 PM
Commoner

OMG, who ARE these people and how suitable is their daughter to be a princess ???
Old 06-22-2013, 08:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

And who are you? That is his job. Grace's family were bricklayers. The Grimaldis were pirates and thieves. Stephanie has a checkered past as does her sister. Let us not go into this "royal" family or any other for that matter. We are all people.
Old 06-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKellyFan View Post
OMG, who ARE these people and how suitable is their daughter to be a princess ???
I'm not sure suitability comes into the equation when you're already a Princess.
Old 06-23-2013, 05:43 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
And who are you? That is his job. Grace's family were bricklayers. The Grimaldis were pirates and thieves. Stephanie has a checkered past as does her sister. Let us not go into this "royal" family or any other for that matter. We are all people.
and Albert has two illegitimate children and God knows how many more out there.Their ancestors were not pirates, they descended from a great Genoese family, Otto Canella.The founder of the Monaco branch of the family was just trying to recapture the rock that already belonged to them even before.The pirate thing is just perpetuated by lazy journalism like Daily Mail or tabloids.
Old 06-23-2013, 08:54 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKellyFan View Post
To answer your question, they are decent, ordinary middle-class folks without any sordid scandals in their past. And if that's a bad thing in your books -- that makes PC 'unsuitable' for her role -- well, I guess that's your problem.
Old 06-23-2013, 09:14 AM
Serene Highness

I find it interesting that in countries where people are fairly modern/educated that they still sometimes hold to these ideas that someone's genetics make them better than any other person.

Genetics don't many anyone more 'noble' or their blood any 'bluer'.

LaRae
Old 06-23-2013, 10:16 AM
Courtier

Family members of commoners that marry into royalty always will be watched and treated like persons of interest. The Wittstocks and Middletons live near their daughters and the press will always report on anything they do. Other women that have married in to royalty, Princess Mary of Denmark, Queen Maxima of Holland have family that live outside of Europe and heir family members might not always be in Denmark or Holland. Princess Letizia of Spain and Princess Mette-Marit of Norway also have family that live in the same country where they will one day become queen consort and the press has hounded them and reported stories about Princess Letizia's sister's troubles and sensationalized the family situations of Princess Mette-Marit's family.

The press has not unearthed any scandal regarding Princess Charlene's family. They are commoners, working class people, honest people without noble pedigree or title. Ernst of Hanover had impeccable lineage. His cousins are Queen Sophia of Spain, King Constantine of Greece and so on. Even though his family had its share of gossiped about situations, he is a prince and that made him ok to marry other nobility. Commoners-stay-put-and-do-not-go-above-your-station is an old snob attitude that will not die.

Regarding the above criticism, Mike Wittstock was invited to a boxing match. No doubt because promoters want "celebrities" there. Nightclubs do this also. Invite someone known, have photos takenand promote their club. Guys talk about sports. It is a guy thing. Mike was being interviewed about boxing. Someone put a microphone in his hand and he commented on boxing. The Wittstocks and Middletons can's stay inside of their homes all day. They go out, enjoy life and are photographed. If the Middletons or Wittstocks were giving interviews about royalty and making comments and observations about politics, royalty and the economy etc.......then that would be quite odd. But attending a boxing match or enjoying an invitation to a horse race, who cares?
Old 06-24-2013, 02:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Sean Wittstock (29), the youngest brother of Her Serene Highness, Princess Charlene of Monaco, married Chantell Violet Serfontein (26) on Saturday, June 22, in Muldersdrift, South Africa.
Charlene attended at the wedding, photos
Princess Charlene’s brother ties the knot - General looklocal Benoni
Old 06-24-2013, 03:25 PM
Courtier

CONGRATULATIONS on another wedding in the family!

And the article brought a tear to my eye, so lovely and heartwarming to see how close Princess Charlene is to her immediate family, especially her grandmother (tears) and her baby brother and his wife.

The pictures are stunning, especially of Charlene, I've honestly never seen a woman wear short hair so very splendidly (with the exception of Halle Berry's recent hairdo in France). Makes me want to get one just like Charlene, la verdad!

ps:South Africa sounds wonderful, would love to visit it one day
Old 06-25-2013, 02:27 AM
Nobility

Congratulations,she looks very happy being in her country and with the people that she love.Weddings are beautiful.
Old 06-26-2013, 02:28 PM
Royal Highness

Photos of this wedding with some photos of Charlene

Johannesburg Wedding Photographer, Gauteng Wedding Photographers, Centurion Wedding Photographer, Pretoria Wedding Photography, South African wedding photography Oakfield Farm wedding | Sean and Chantell Wittstock

The old woman in grey is the other grandmother of Charlene , the mother of her mother Lynette. There was a photo of this lovely lady on the local look benoni during the reception of the wedding of Albert and Charlene in Durban.
Old 06-26-2013, 03:09 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Photos of this wedding with some photos of Charlene

Johannesburg Wedding Photographer, Gauteng Wedding Photographers, Centurion Wedding Photographer, Pretoria Wedding Photography, South African wedding photography Oakfield Farm wedding | Sean and Chantell Wittstock

The old woman in grey is the other grandmother of Charlene , the mother of her mother Lynette. There was a photo of this lovely lady on the local look benoni during the reception of the wedding of Albert and Charlene in Durban.
Charlene and her bro look alike in the photos.. may they live long and be happy
Old 08-27-2013, 08:08 AM
Royal Highness

and here it is! charlene's sister in law is pregnant! I was right! https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Congrats to charlene! aunt to be AGAIN

if u can't see it because is on facebook enter your profile and search: ROISIN GALVIN!
Old 09-05-2013, 08:58 AM
Royal Highness

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Gareth wittstock and his girlfriend are expecting a baby girl!
Old 01-05-2014, 03:11 PM
Gentry

Does anybody have pics of the baby? Date of birth and name, please!
Old 01-05-2014, 03:23 PM
Royal Highness

The only pics yo can find are on her facebook page! HERE: https://www.facebook.com/roisin.galvin.5/photos_stream
I don't know the name! I think she was born in August.

Tags
charlene, charlene wittstock, princess charlene