Princess Charlene Current Events Part 4: April 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Melina, Even I am of the same opinion that it is a brooch encrusted with diamonds. It is gorgeous!

Yes, when she moves it sparkles, I think it is diamonds, perhaps a gift from Albert. We might see her wearing this at future foundation events.

What a wonderful brooch! Yes, it is certainly diamonds. Hope to see Charlene wearing the brooch at her foundation events.

And here is the fringe once again...love it! Charlene looks amazing!

Thanks for the video Melina.

I Don't make thing up, you forgot what qome persons said about the fact that the Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation had not to be a sponsor of a team.
What Charlene is doing is Always criticed, Charlene is doing good with her foundation
I am defending her , It is my right here No!!
and nobody will give me an order, here or elsewhere

The princess Charlene of Monaco foundation USA is announcing that it is in partnership with the association ' no kind hungry' to help to feed the children in this times in crisis

The announce is on the Facebook page of the foundation
I did not recognize Dana Torres

The three offices of the Princess Charlene of Monaco are very active

PCMF Monaco: distribution of the masks and the call for donations at the Mans Race to fight against the corvid 19

PCMF South Africa : the strong together celebrity challeng to hellp the people in need

PCMF USA: Partnership with the association No kids hungry'

Message of Princess Charlene to South Africa people

Message de la Princesse Charlene aux sud africains 'vidéo' - marriane eklablog.fr
I didn't forget anything - and I went back though all the comments - NOBODY said the Foundation shouldn't sponsor a team. Ergo, you made something up.

It isn't necessary to defend someone against something that didn't happen.

And she isn't ALWAYS criticised. You overanalyse some the questions people ask. The work with her Foundation is appreciated. The profile is rising which is good - it should have happened sooner.

The Princess is looking good and it's nice to see her and speaking so confidently about the work of her Foundation. Loving the new softer hairstyle and light make up. Hope we see a lot more of her in this post Covid-19 world, and now that the twins are a bit older.

Last edited:
It must be the old swimming fan in me, but I love to see former swimming greats collaborating with the foundation in various countries :flowers:

Monaco life article about the strongtogether challenge , Monaco life is a news site in English about Monaco

https://monacolife.net/princesss-video-message-boosts-strongtogether-campaign/

reportage about the 24hours of the Mans race and the team strongtogether supporting by the princess Charlene of Monaco foundation, it starts at 13. 30 on the vidéo

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tje princess charlene of Monaco foundation South Africa announces an auction for the strongtogether challenge

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Charlene gace a car in aution to raise money to fight against the covid 19

https://www.hellomagazine.com/royal...la-car/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Current bid at $26,000. One of a few things up for auction for their campaign.

https://pcmfsa.com/auctions/

A portrait of Charlene by an artist is actually doing better, its at $30,000. Albert's Olympic bobsled shoes are at $225.

Reminds me of Zara and Mike who have auctioned some stuff including a painting of Toytown.

:previous: thanks for the auction link, i just loooove the photo from Kristian Schmidt (a bit out of my budget though, with a starting bid of 12000 dollar.. ;) )

there's more than a week left, the bids will go up near the end of auction period..

I'm not a fan of the portrait of the Princess which I don't think does HSH any resemblance but its in a very worthy cause.

:previous: i guess i understand what you mean, i like some of the other works of artist Conor McCreedy a lot more, but he regularly supports charities and via the south-africa connection the link to the Charlene foundation is not surprising, so it's a nice the work is in the auction (looking forward to see where the bidding will end with a starting bid of 30000 dollars)

Great that he took his inspiration from that dress with the gorgeous collar
https://us.hola.com/en/imagenes/fas...outh-african-necklace/0-10-812/charlene-m.jpg

Last edited:
I think there will be a riviera water bike challenge as in 2017 and in 2018 because the princess Charlene is trainig on the water bike

I think there will be a riviera water bike challenge as in 2017 and in 2018 because the princess Charlene is trainig on the water bike

Yes that is what I thought. I remember the water bike challenge in the past years. It is nice to see so many things going on.

:previous:

Amazing! That shot is nearly to good to be true..;)

Article of Monaco Matin about the Water River bike challenge of this year 2020 organized by the Princess Charlene of Monao foundation to raise money to help the foundation, the athlètes will link Calvi (Corse) to Monaco. Princess Charlene will take part to this race as the other years

Troisième édition du Water Bike challenge; Calvi Monaco - marriane eklablog.fr

The Crossing Calvi Monaco water bike challenge of this year on the FB page of the Princess charlene of Monaco Foundation

[0]=68.ARChEU-PS78LqEiz6U86zdhfjQFFR6pfbpUdRhha6h48U1fG6CkTZFaNZVLH9bk0nz3j1PJ-g9ZAIy0BLA6bv9dUvy8f2bSEHUXQiiKVtez0-RRGxLx0Ps89M6azwPOXeC1-LJI2HaK2ZEM067hbzSfVsMWB10mMV_1WrekgS2OPXlp-eYnY1YyQTmwgPP4wuxMGDa8CKNHpCKHxJ_t7eWBdUGXLK1Flsdxlsg8PnEdof3gQPp8XxEcryEh-gaEWzXJW5EcMcPmc_71C1ChOHibBIIv3mtrcgWrxvmqw4UP5RzhlMdhAP_LWyYOAx6HcoRKIOCFoDUCKxiSYmLHXCWTNmw&__tn__=-R

Article in Corse Matin, interview of the princess Charlene about the 'Crossing Calvi Monaco water bike challenge , the family is in holiday in Calvi , Charlene is preparing the race she met the mayor of Calvi and the Heaven master of calvi with her colleagues to organize the event in Calvi and training for the challenge

https://www.corsematin.com/articles...onaco-le-defi-de-la-princesse-charlene-110910

There are some photos but sorry it is in french

Love the picture of the Princess in the white kaftan.

Must be hard work training in the summer heat but the scenery is absolutely stunning.

This sounds like a serious challenge, and only for the very fit. Something to look forward to in September, and I’m curious as to the athletes who will join P Charlene.

Indeed lovely pics of the Princess in training. The sunset pic is incredible.

Today a video including some scenes with Princess Charlene has been released for the upcoming The Crossing Calvi Monaco water bike challenge:

** video **

Thanks iceflower:flowers:

Wow Charlene is training really hard! From this video it seems that water biking is not easy at all, especially when the sea is rough and there are waves. Tough challenge, GO Charlene!!!

Thanks iceflower:flowers:

Wow Charlene is training really hard! From this video it seems that water biking is not easy at all, especially when the sea is rough and there are waves. Tough challenge, GO Charlene!!!
I believe it's really tough so you do have to be really fit. I wouldn't mind having a go for fun.

Just one month to go before the event. Curious to know who the other athletes will be. Brother Gareth will head up the second team and I am sure P Albert will be involved in some way. Hope we get more news soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom