Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The royal couturier ;I will give you the link of the article of Paris Match on the national fest tread

Yesterday evening, Princess Charlene attended the ' bal de noel' ,
the raised money was for her foundation

Link

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous:

Victoria Silvsted shared another photo, hopefully we'll get some more:

** Pic **

Congratulations, lovely Princess Charlene, for this result !

Sorry, I disagree - Caroline may be very "princessy" and aware of her rank but she has one of the warmest smiles, which is often seen.

I think Charlene doesn't naturally love the limelight but she always used to smile in the past.

If she doesn't like lips that stick out strangely there's a quick answer to that...

Oh, I think her smile is beautiful and warm. But from the look she gets on her face after she realizes she's smiled on camera I don't think she likes her smile.

A very smiling princess, she was at ease when she spoke to the persons who were present to this bal, a very good evening for Charlene

Charlene is announced at the ' laureates and leaders for children summit' at Delhi at the end of the week, there will be nobel prizes and Dalai Lama , Princess Charlene is announced as speaker

Laureates And Leaders – Kailash Satyarthi Children's Foundation

:previous:

Hurraayyyy!!! A cause always close to my heart. BRAVO PRINCESS CHARLENE!:)

Thanks, melina p.The charity mile horse races in SA are hugely successful. It is also a novel concept, in that every horse taking part is partnered with a charity, in this case it seems like animal charities. Every horse wins an amount of money, depending on where it finishes the race. An equal amount is then awarded to the charity it was partnered with.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Charlene consistently amazes, is all I can say!:p

Seeing how radiant and confident she looks now compared to just a couple of years ago when she mainly looked sad and out-of-place in official pictures; in hindsight imo she must have hugely stressed out or not feeling well in the months/years before she became pregnant...

i wonder if it was indeed the pressure of producing an heir that got to her in that time...

Seeing how radiant and confident she looks now compared to just a couple of years ago when she mainly looked sad and out-of-place in official pictures; in hindsight imo she must have hugely stressed out or not feeling well in the months/years before she became pregnant...

i wonder if it was indeed the pressure of producing an heir that got to her in that time...

I think you might be right , especially if it wasn't happening quick enough , also she had a lot going on finding her feet as the princess of Monaco .

Princess Charlene is in India, she is at Madarai, she attended a charity event to day

https://twitter.com/ArockiarajTOI

(second tweet)

She will attend the ' laureats and leaders for children summit ' next saturday, at New Delhi, it is a congress against the work of the children in the world, for the education of the children, P Charlene will attend this summit as speaker, there will be Dalai Lama, nobel prizes, Princess Laurentien of Netherlands and so..

It is why they celebrated the birthday of the children yesterday.

. There is so much to do in India with the HIV specialy the children., glad to see that P Charlene is doing something there.

A worthy cause for P Charlene to get involved in. Being from SA she will be very aware of the devastating effects of HIV/Aids on those who suffer from the disease as well as their relatives.

This Is the first time, if I recall correctly, that she undertakes an extensive trip like this, that also includes the Children's summit on the weekend, by herself. I hope it will be a very successful one.

I am sure her heart will be with her own little ones tomorrow as they celebrate their birthday, but well done to her for still attending this important summit nonetheless.

great for charlene for visiting india. she looks like her usual poised self. well done to her for concentrating on HIV too.

It looks like Charlene has been taking up a more prominent role, at least internationally speaking... good for her!

Professional and confident. She's really looking the part of Princess of Monaco these days.

Totally agree, very professional and confident. It's great seeing her take on a more international public role :flowers:

She was quite amazing when she took part in this children summit.
Congratulations to HSH Princess Charlene !

I really do believe that not producing an heir as quickly as people wanted was puting huge pressure on her in the first couple of years of her marriage and holding her back in feeling confident in her new role. Since the children were born she has become a different person. She looks so happy on the personal front and is going from strength to strength in her royal role. Lovely to see.

Photos published by the palace

Visite of families and college with children affected with HIV

and at the summit

https://www.facebook.com/286449344700945/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1425075040838364

Speech of the princess

https://www.facebook.com/palaismona...449344700945/1425079370837931/?type=3&theater

It was a summit with high level, the princess Charlene wanted to meet a family at Dindigul who lived apart of a village because the family was affected with the HIV, there is a photo of Charlene with the little son in her arms, it is very moving
She did a good job during this travel

Her visit is on the frontpage of Monaco Matin with an article of two pages inside

En Inde, la princesse Charlène s'engage pour le droit des enfants - Monaco-Matin

Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -

Thanks, melina p, for the article and pictures. P Charlene looks equally at ease among the crowds of people and the important leaders at the summit. The pictures are powerful, and remind me of P Diana , from many years ago.

It is nice that the Palace also published her speech. She seems to have had a prominent role at the summit. Maybe in future we will see P Charlene even more involved in children's issues.

Here she is presenting her speech. I like that she speaks slowly and clearly, and a lot more confident than she was at the beginning:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/HQjdnGPEmiE

Does anyone know what the significance of the red dot on her forehead (in some pictures) is?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom