Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also like the pixie hairdo of Princess Chrlene, it also reminds me Mia Farrow and udrey Hedburn, i don't see a puffy face, unlike she lost a lot of weight

I like the haircut and the outfit but I do think her face looks puffy as well.

What a lovely interview with P Charlene!she spoke beautifully and with confidence. She has certainly come a long way since those first uncertain and stammering answers. P Albert must be really proud of her.

This was a great find, melina p, are there any videos of her speech available?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I listened to her speech and was quite impressed. Surely, that was a prepared speech but she did great improvements. Good for her! Now, I'm waiting for her to make some efforts and learn at least a conversational level french!

All the persons are preparing their interviews even the big ,heads of states. but it was good.

You forget that Charlene did a speech in french at the 10 years of the reign of Prince Albert . Oh, it was not long but we must see the context, it was a surprise speech , there were two speeches and she could only put her speech between the speech of mayor and the speech of her husband. no body knew that she will do a speech apart the chambellan colonel Soler. but her speech was done without faults and had a good prononciation. She is Learning french and she will do another speeches next times.

no photos but Charlene was at the pontifical conférence about the health care workers at Vatican which took place during this last week end in Vatican

I posted an article with an interview and a small photo of her presence at the conference when she made a speech . on the program of this conference, Charlene was noticed as animator of this conference.

no photos but Charlene was at the pontifical conférence about the health care workers at Vatican which took place during this last week end in Vatican

I posted an article with an interview and a small photo of her presence at the conference when she made a speech . on the program of this conference, Charlene was noticed as animator of this conference.

Here's an exclusive radio interview with Charlotte Smeds of Vatican Radio’s Scandinavian service from the Vatican.

Charlene of Monaco addresses Vatican Healthcare conference Vatican Radio

Good of her to attend this conference. It could mean further exposure for the work she is passionate about. The first time, I think, she has travelled outside of Monaco since the birth of the twins.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I have to say that I'm not liking PC's haircut. IMO, it is far to severe even for a beautiful face. Thankfully hair grows.

Prince Albert said that he likes her hairdo, he find her beautiful. but I prefer her with a more longer hairdo. Happily hair gtows and I hope she will take some weight.

Happy to see that she travelled again to be present to the conference at Vatican for her foundation

Finally got round to listening to the interview - generally very clear explanation of how she sees the purpose of her Foundation. Apart from the minor slip up of not being a "statistics" she was very coherent and direct. Quibble - I do wish people (in this case, Charlene) wouldn't make generalisations about simple, happy, smiley Africans.

Anyway, I like her voice - very measured quality with lovely timbre - and I love South African accents.

A very Professional interview, she knows what she is talking about, her foundation is now a big organisation , it operates every where in the world .

Here's an exclusive radio interview with Charlotte Smeds of Vatican Radio’s Scandinavian service from the Vatican.
Charlene of Monaco addresses Vatican Healthcare conference Vatican Radio

Interesting interview. :flowers: I think she's working from detailed notes, it has that quality. Keeps her grounded and focussed, most of the time (except for one moment at the end when the interviewer went in a direction she did not like, seemed like). Amazing stories regarding her experience around drowning. :sad: Traumatic stories.

Last edited:
The OMG presented a report of the drowning in the world and the doctor Meddings of the OMG paid tributes to Princess Charlene for her foundation , it is at the end of the video, there is a tradution in English in second part

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fondation-Princesse-Charl%C3%A8ne-de-Monaco/248841815194735?fref=ts

The doctor Meddings of WHO paid tribute to princess Charlène for her fight against the drowning in the world

World Health Organization - Global report on drowning - World Health Organization - Global report on drowning - News - Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation - Princess Charlene of Monaco foundation

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, thanks for the photo! I hadn't read about this event... I wonder why the photos usually emerge later! It's bit frustrating...

Oh, a sweet photo! Completely natural and not posed, showing genuine affection. I love just how natural and spontaneous she is in sharing her emotion.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Melina, Many, many thanks for an enchanting photo that shows 2 persons totally in love!

Just in passing, I wonder what Albert did or said to warrant the embrace. :flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom