Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 2: January 2014 -December 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the colour but not the shape of the suit even if it fits her very well. (She's quite tall). Is this outfit recycled isn't it? I've seen it before!
I wish she's wear brighter colours!

No pics yet of the princess Charlene Special Olympics swimming meet currently taking place in Monaco? Can't believe that this event will receive no coverage at all...

Thanks all for these pics. How nice to see how thoroughly these athletes enjoyed themselves and how proud they are of their achievements! Is this to become an annual event?

Last edited:
Natalia Vodianova is having her fourth child! :)
Charlene looked very relaxed but a bit... unkept?

My thoughts exactly. What's up with that look. Hmm.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using The Royals Community mobile app

i like the look of Charlene and she is so chic .

Last edited by a moderator:
Melina, I just circled April 29 and 30 on the desk calendar in front of me, and wrote "Charlene" next to the dates. I promise I will comment on April 29, and I promise I will say something positive.

(...)

Yesterday, April 18, Princess Charlene attended a Monte-Carlo ATP Masters Series Tournament tennis match.

She received an autographed tennis racket from the hands of Roger Federer, moments after he won a match against French tennis player Jo Wilfried Tsonga. The racket will be sold at auction and the proceeds will be given to Charlene's foundation.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

** parismatch: Charlène et Roger Federer, rencontre à Monaco ** gettyimages gallery **

** pp: Charlene de Monaco : Radieuse face à Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, vaincu devant sa chérie **

Last edited:
I think the look is excellent; casual (pants and comfy top) and professional (jacket) at the same time.

Now that is a wonderful appearance! And Roger Federer is such a gentleman. Charlène is lucky to have the best seat at the Monte Carlo tournament.

An autographed racket from Roger Federer is quite a trophy to auction for fundraising - I'm sure it will be a sought-after item. Excellent for the Princess's Foundation.

Princess Charlene is currently in California. Yesterday, April 27, she attended a swim lesson at Blue Buoy Swim School in Tustin. The school involving Safer 3 Water Safety Foundation and The Princess of Monaco Foundation did a swim lesson with the Project of Hope kids.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ocregister.com: Princess of Monaco teaches swimming in Tustin **

And the Palace announced today that Princess Charlene will receive the Champion of Children Award in Los Angeles on April 29. The award will be handed out by actress Reese Whitherspoon (source:fb).

Last edited:
Princess Charlene does not only poses for newspapers but as you read it, she does good work for children and sometimes receive an award for what she is doing for the children.
Next september, she will take part to the Clinton global initiative as delegue as president of Monaa ( Monaco against autism.

Photos grom the page FB of priness charlene foundation, I like the second photo

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.653107231434856.1073741837.248841815194735&type=3

H.S.H. Princess Charlene Honored in the U.S.A. « Consulate General of Monaco

Not a lot of princesses are honored with an award only three years after their wedding.

Congratulations.

PCharlene must be the only Princess who is so hands on with her charity work. She clearly enjoys what she's doing and deserves the award and good press for her efforts!

She shows how glamour and couture dresses are not the only way to support charities. It's refreshing to see this kind of effort in addition to unveilings and plantings of trees, etc. Each has its place.

charlene is simply fantastic. so down to earth and relaxed about it all. monaco is lucky to have her.

She looks very pleased to be participating with the children!

PCharlene must be the only Princess who is so hands on with her charity work. She clearly enjoys what she's doing and deserves the award and good press for her efforts!

Really? Charlene is the only princess to be so hands on?

She shows how glamour and couture dresses are not the only way to support charities. It's refreshing to see this kind of effort in addition to unveilings and plantings of trees, etc. Each has its place.

I completely agree. She is so natural and unaffected with children, and it's really the only time when she seems completely happy.

It's Charlene at her best:).

Really? Charlene is the only princess to be so hands on?

No, ofcourse not (P.Laurentien of the NL is also very hands-on, to name but one), but it's not always that there's allround positivity in this thread about something, so let's not argue about a single line...

In this mixed gallery you can find some pics of Charlene at her hotel in Los Angeles yesterday, April 28 (the pics of Albert are from his visit to a town in France last weekend - see his currents event thread):

** pp: Charlene de Monaco éblouit à Los Angeles, Albert remonte le temps à Parthenay **

And today, April 29, Princess Charlene was honored with this year's 'Champion of Children' Award at the Colleagues' 26th Annual Spring Luncheon at the Beverly Wilshire Four Seasons in Beverly Hills, California.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom