The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert, Princess Charlene and Family

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 04:21 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by COUNTESS View Post
There is , always, negative commentary, but she is a woman of principal, better than many, she made a promise to a friend and she kept it.
I agree with you countess.I appreciate that she kept her promises to both her friend and association.A royal event such as an enthronement is certainly very important but it's in no way an excuse ton cancel the planned events with commoners
Her friends and the children of her association must be proud to have such a loyal personn around.A few time in my life,I have witnessed people who gave too much importance to a wealthy,powerful personn at the expense of a more humble one and in those situations I was really disappointed that I no longer gave them any importance.
I am happy to learn through her interview that her association is so important for her.
As a woman I am also happy to learn that "giving a futur heir to Albert" was'nt her first and only goal in her in life.She isn't a breeding machine .There are already potentail heirs in Monaco so there is no need for her to be in a hurry.
Nice that Albert doesn't put any pressure on her.I am suspecting that their couple is much more strong and united than we believe.
I am absolutly not a crazy fan of Charlene but with time I feel much more sympathy towards her because of all the bad gossips and comments on them.
I never understood the need of some people to spread bad rumours.Some people really must get a life.

Old 05-07-2013, 11:12 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soraya View Post
.........I am absolutly not a crazy fan of Charlene but with time I feel much more sympathy towards her because of all the bad gossips and comments on them. I never understood the need of some people to spread bad rumours Some people really must get a life.
I agree with you. Some people are just vicious with their gossip and remarks. I hope that Charlene does well as a princess under scrutiny.

Old 05-08-2013, 10:51 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
I did like this interview

Princess Charlene calls Albert
Thanks for posting, I think it explains a lot and quite well shows how their relationship works (what i mean is, they both have their charities and associations and do 'their own thing', so not necessarily have to do everything together)
Besides that, she does mention that she needed time to adjust and that's probably what many of us have picked up on as 'there s something a bit off'... one person adjust easier to a princely environment than another, so it's easy to understand that it took her some time

Good for her to pursue her own dreams too!
Old 05-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Charlene tours South Africa | Spletnik.ru
Old 05-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Nobility

Charlene attended the charity bike race that was held for the benefit of her charity on April 28th and a street party made as side activity of the event.

PHOTO
Old 05-23-2013, 02:29 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Charlene together with Julian Lennon attended the Lova World Images Closing Party and the Roberto Cavalli Party during the 66th Annual Cannes Film Festival at Baoli Beach on May 22, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** zimbio/gettyimages: Lova World Images Closing Party in Cannes ** filmmagic/wireimage/gettyimages gallery **

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco et Sharon Stone : Reines glamour des nuits cannoises **

** hellomagazine: Princess Charlene leads A-list guests at Roberto Cavalli's boat party **

** hola: Charlene de Mónaco, Irina Shayk, Eugenia Silva y Alessandra Ambrosio, invitadas a la gran fiesta .. ** translation **
Old 05-24-2013, 09:02 PM
Nobility

PC looks really happy and enjoying herself
Old 05-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Serene Highness

She has an huge stain/smudge on her pants...
But very elegant and relaxed. Beautiful.
Old 05-28-2013, 11:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Princess charlene presented the ambassadors of her foundation on May 24th

The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation presents its ambassadors at the Monaco Yacht Club | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation

here is the list of the ambassadors of her foundation, some were missing the day of the presentation

Ambassadors | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation

She does a good work with this foundation. You can watch it on the site of the foundation. Many people here on this board were surprised to see that charlene would have a foundation and doubted about the sucess of this foundation.
Old 05-29-2013, 03:59 PM
Super Moderator

Here's a video of the presentation:

** Les ambassadeurs de la fondation Princesse Charlčne désignés **

Old 05-30-2013, 01:57 AM
Nobility

Mnnn...interesting that Terence Parkin is the only South African swimmer/sportsman on the list of Ambassadors. The Foundation is now truly up and running it seems and has already been involved in some worthy projects. I wish her well with that...
Old 05-30-2013, 08:47 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by C4A
Mnnn...interesting that Terence Parkin is the only South African swimmer/sportsman on the list of Ambassadors. The Foundation is now truly up and running it seems and has already been involved in some worthy projects. I wish her well with that...
Actually, Francois Pienaar, captain of the South African rugby team that won the World Cup in 2005, is also an ambassador. My good wishes to PC too with the wonderful work her foundation is doing.
Old 05-30-2013, 11:27 AM
Nobility

Victoria's Secret-- on the web page of the Foundation it is mentioned that FP will act as an advisor, not an actual Ambassador. And, he captained the winning team in 1995, not 2005.

But let us not dwell on minor details, rather unite in wishing the Princess well with her Foundation. I applaud the fact that she is willing to give of herself and her time in order to better the lives of others!
Old 06-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Super Moderator

Princess Charlene has been pictured at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on June 5.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery **

Pics and information about her attendance at the wedding celebrations of Princess Madeleine can be found here!
Old 06-13-2013, 05:56 AM
Super Moderator

Princess Charlene and Natalia Vodianova have posed for a pic to announce some details about the upcoming Love Ball that will be held in Monaco on July 27 under the high patronage of Prince Albert and Princess Charlene.

** Pic ** wwd.com: The Naked Heart Foundation Benefit Set for July in Monaco **
Old 06-13-2013, 07:57 AM
Heir Presumptive

Good action of princess Charlene to patroner this charity gala
Old 06-13-2013, 09:13 AM
Nobility

Isn't it funny that both the Princess and Natalia are posing so casually and in casual clothes to publicize a VERY glamorous ball?
Old 06-14-2013, 06:19 AM
Nobility

A beautiful picture of the princess- she looks 18 years old!!
Old 06-14-2013, 03:07 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post
Isn't it funny that both the Princess and Natalia are posing so casually and in casual clothes to publicize a VERY glamorous ball?
Natalia doesn't need any make-up to be the most beautiful woman in the room.
Old 06-14-2013, 05:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRoyalCouturier View Post
I prefer her like this... she is really beautiful !

Tags
charlene, princess charlene