The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 04-15-2013, 02:38 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

The following article has a slightly better version of the photo from Saturday:

** Pic ** lematin.ma: S.A. Sérénissime la Princesse Charlène de Monaco lance le premier projet «Learn to swim» ** translation **

Old 04-15-2013, 10:40 AM
Courtier

As the days and weeks pass Charlene becomes more confident, more relaxed and more beautiful.
Beautiful, beautiful girl. !

Old 04-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
As the days and weeks pass Charlene becomes more confident, more relaxed and more beautiful.
Beautiful, beautiful girl. !
How do you know she becomes more confident? Pictures will not tell you how she really feels. It's hard to judge by the picture if she is comfortable and relaxed or tense. Esp that she looks the same to me, always. Rarely smiles, her face expression is almost all the time the same.
Even if she smiles (which, I repeat, is rare) you still cannot tell if she is, in fact, comfortable or just forces herself to look as such.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
How do you know she becomes more confident? Pictures will not tell you how she really feels. It's hard to judge by the picture if she is comfortable and relaxed or tense. Esp that she looks the same to me, always. Rarely smiles, her face expression is almost all the time the same.
Even if she smiles (which, I repeat, is rare) you still cannot tell if she is, in fact, comfortable or just forces herself to look as such.
How do you know she doesn't. ?

Her body language, facial expressions etc. suggest to me that she is becoming more confident and relaxed in her role.

Who said that I was referring to pictures only. ?

Rarely smiles. Oh, now, I'm sure that if you look really, really hard you will come up with more than the odd example of her smiling.

Do you like her. ?

I like her very much. Am I seeing what I want to see. ?

If you dislike her, are you seeing what you want to see. ?

Just curious. !
Old 04-15-2013, 12:27 PM
Aristocracy

Breffney, very well said indeed. I have to agree with you that P Charlene seems more relaxed and confident as time goes by. You only have to compare the pictures from just after their wedding when she at times came across as nervous and stressed with more recent pictures where she does seem more at ease.
Old 04-15-2013, 12:51 PM
Royal Highness

This evening there will be a report on the official launch of the first project 'learn to swim of her foundation on Monaco channel.

She is more and more at ease.

But I understand that some people who does not like her , are not pleased to read that the foundation of princess Charlene begins to show his projects and is more and more known . No matter

This evening, there was a report about the launch of the project 'learn to swim on monaco Channel, I give you the link

Le Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters 2013 sur Monaco Info / News / news@monaco channel / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco

You could watch it et every hour, and there will be surely a video on it to morrow

We see the princess Charlene swimming in the pool with the children, and I can say that there is no need a long comment to see that Charlene is very confortable and at easr with them .
Old 04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breffney View Post
How do you know she doesn't. ?

Her body language, facial expressions etc. suggest to me that she is becoming more confident and relaxed in her role.

Who said that I was referring to pictures only. ?

Rarely smiles. Oh, now, I'm sure that if you look really, really hard you will come up with more than the odd example of her smiling.

Do you like her. ?

I like her very much. Am I seeing what I want to see. ?

If you dislike her, are you seeing what you want to see. ?

Just curious.

Well, let me answer each and every question you asked above:

How do you know she doesn't. ? - I didn't say she doesn't, I asked how do you know she does. I think I said I don't know as I doubt you can tell from the picture what her exact state and mind is. One can easily pretend. I am not saying she does or does not, but I am saying it's hard to tell not knowing someone personally what that person really feels.

Her body language, facial expressions etc. suggest to me that she is becoming more confident and relaxed in her role. - To me, I repeat, she almost always seems to look the same, same face expression, same body expression. Thus my questions to you.

Who said that I was referring to pictures only. ? - I assumed, I admit, what were you referring to then?

Rarely smiles. Oh, now, I'm sure that if you look really, really hard you will come up with more than the odd example of her smiling. - But why would I? This is my reason and my example, why do I have to come up with anything else? To me she does rarely smile. And I do not feel like looking really hard, I say what I see and think.

Do you like her. ? - Why does that matter? I don't think I ever said anything about my personal feelings towards her.

I like her very much. Am I seeing what I want to see. ? - I don't know, only you can answer that question.

If you dislike her, are you seeing what you want to see. ? - Again, never said anything about my personal feelings towards her. I am seeing what I am seeing and I am trying to be objective, as much as I can. Trying being a key word here, I think

Just curious. ! - Did I answer all your questions and fulfilled your curiosity? If not, please, feel free to ask. I have no problems answering any polite question, and yours were very polite. Thank you for a good conversation, rare here
Old 04-15-2013, 04:16 PM
Nobility

Charlene received students at the palace earlier this month, plus other news about her attending the wedding of Lalla Soukaina HERE

http://theroyalcouturier.blogspot.co...ene-in_15.html
Old 04-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Royal Highness

An another video of the launching on Monaco channel

La Fondation Princesse Charlène au Maroc / Videos / Monaco Info : Les Reportages / Chaines - MC Channel - Chaînes vidéos de Monaco
Old 04-16-2013, 04:27 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks, Melina, for the videos. It's nice to see that the Princess not only provides the funding, but is also hands on involved in the project. A very worthy cause, I think, as many youngsters in our country lose their lives through drowning every year...
Old 04-20-2013, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Charlene has attended the Top Marques Monaco today, April 20, it had been opened by Prince Albert on April 17 (see his current events thread). Her brother Gareth attended as well.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb: H.S.H Princess Charlene of Monaco visiting Top Marques Monaco **

You can also find a short video at the Top Marques Facebook site.

** pp gallery: Charlene de Monaco entraîne son frère Gareth au marché des millionnaires **

Charlene yesterday also attended the Rolex Masters (see the family's current events thread) and made a surprise
visit to the head chef of the Princely Palace who's in the centre of a new documentary.

** Pic ** Documentary **
Old 04-22-2013, 01:55 PM
Royal Highness

Photos of the launching of the program ' learn to swim in Agadir

Learn to swim project | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation
Old 05-01-2013, 07:52 AM
Aristocracy

It seems P Charlene is indeed in SA this week:

Www.looklocal.content/[/URL].
Old 05-01-2013, 07:56 AM
Courtier

She is SA to attend functions for her foundation and to attend the wedding of a friend according to a SA newspaper. These events were planned long ago so that is why she missed the Dutch enthronement. What a pity. She would have looked lovely at all of the events in Holland.
Old 05-01-2013, 09:40 AM
Heir Presumptive

If her talk to the microphone was extemporaneous, she's good at it (even though it was in English).
Old 05-01-2013, 10:44 AM
Nobility

News about Princess Charlene this week:

Princess Charlene to visit South Africa for a wedding - General | looklocal Benoni

http://www.palais.mc/monaco/palais-p...ands.3011.html
Old 05-01-2013, 10:55 AM
Imperial Majesty

Princess Charlene has known from January this inauguration day in the Netherlands. One might think that the date of her foundation duty in SA could have been changed. And she is a very lucky woman to be able to travel from Europe to South Africa to a friend's wedding, must be a really good friend.
Charlène von Monaco Was macht sie in Südafrika - BUNTE
Translation
Old 05-01-2013, 11:05 AM
Courtier

I wonder if this same friend was at Charlene's wedding?
Old 05-01-2013, 11:52 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Princess Charlene has known from January this inauguration day in the Netherlands. One might think that the date of her foundation duty in SA could have been changed. And she is a very lucky woman to be able to travel from Europe to South Africa to a friend's wedding, must be a really good friend.
Charlène von Monaco Was macht sie in Südafrika - BUNTE
Translation
I agree with you, something doesnt seem right. Charlene is first and foremost Monaco representative and should be at her husband's sight especially for events at the highest level.

Having said that, I found it strange that Albert would attend, as a Head of State himself.
Old 05-01-2013, 12:07 PM
Royal Highness

On the page of the press of the foundation of the princess Charlene there is in french the report of the launch of the program 'learn to swim' in Agadir, it is said that three programs of the 'learn to swim' are under study 'one in South Africa and two in Europa' Charlene was in South Africa to prepare the launch of this program.

http://fondationprincessecharlene.mc...avril-2013.jpg

I gave some days ago a link about a report on nice Matin.
There will be a fashion show on the port Hercules of the house Dior on may 18th
This event is under the patronage of the princess charlene

La maison Dior défilera sur le port le 18 mai sur le port de Monaco | Nice-Matin

the foundation of princess charlene. will give the list of the ambassadors of the foundation at the end of may, i gave you the link of this report with photos which is in french and not in english

the foundation whose council was held on april 15th is a big thing with many programs and projects, it did a lot of work in only four months

First Annual General Meeting of the Princess Charlene of Monaco | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation

Tags
charlene, princess charlene