The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > Princely Family of Monaco > Prince Albert and Princess Charlene

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2012, 08:24 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
According to the article they were taken in front of their Parisian residence, but there are no additional information given..

Here's another article about the Van Cleef and Arpels Exhibition Launch:

** hellomagazine: Princess Charlene is a dazzling lady in red at Paris party **
Very nice Makeup on her . . . not particularly fond of the earrings

The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, . . . .
Old 09-30-2012, 01:43 PM
Royal Highness

Princess Charlene is at Paris for the Akrys show to day

Princess Charlene Attends The Akris Spring Summer

I hope the link will work

Old 09-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like much of Akris designs on Charlene, I much prefer Armani!
Old 09-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Royal Highness

I found princess Charlene really getting better & nicer , the red color suits her well , the both outfits or dresses looks elegant & nice on her , I really liked her makeup very nice on her . Thank you for posting .
Old 09-30-2012, 03:45 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Here are some more pics of Charlene at the Akris Spring/Summer 2013 show as part of Paris Fashion Week at the Palais de Chaillot in Paris today, September 30, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 09-30-2012, 06:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

Impeccably dressed I must say !!!
Old 09-30-2012, 10:31 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks positively stunning in that wine colored sheath, and her makeup is flawless.

I don't know the identity of the woman next to Charlene in that last photo(wearing blue) but I wish someone could advise her how to sit when wearing a dress...especially on the front row.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:56 AM
Super Moderator

Here are three more large pics of Charlene leaving the Akris show (click to enlarge):

** zimbio gallery: Princess Charlene of Monaco at Paris Fashion Week **

And one more gallery:

** public.fr: Photos : Fashion Week : Charlène de Monaco : passage élégant sur le front row du défilé Akris... **

Later she attended another Fashion Week event:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And here's a gallery with pics of both events:

** pp: Princesse Charlene : Studieuse, enjouée et doublement chic pour Akris à Paris **
Old 10-01-2012, 03:12 AM
Royal Highness

I like the wine colored dress, I like also the other outfit but I prefered the wine color one . On all the dresses she wore during the week end, I prefer the one she wore on saturday evening at the South Africa Night gala, it was stunnning ans special and unique. It will never look like the dresses that the other princesses could wear. l A part,, a princess could like to wear same dress which could look like to this dress, we never know.
Old 10-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Heir Presumptive

Gorgeous outfit, she's beautiful !
Old 10-01-2012, 08:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Goodness, her makeup in the closeup is very pretty, especially the eyes. I like both outfits. I wonder if the wine is real suede or UltraSuede. The bronze outfit is unique, although I'm surprised GD Maria-Teresa didn't find it first, very much M-T's style. Charlene just looks better and better.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:12 PM
Heir Presumptive

The bronze outfit on Chrlene is stunning, and, although M-T is very pretty it looks better on Charlene. The wine suede is lovely, too. I, too, don't know whether it is real or synthetic. Just lovely, all around.
Old 10-02-2012, 03:53 PM
Aristocracy

I agree that she looks lovely in both outfits. On some of the photos it looks like she's holding the hand of the gentleman with her?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:20 PM
Courtier

yes see the posts above we have already talked about it. he is an old friend of Charlene and one of the owners of Akris.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:25 AM
Aristocracy

Which posts?
Old 10-03-2012, 02:51 AM
Royal Highness

They were deleted by the moderator, the man is peter Kriemler, the owner of Akris and the brother of Albert Kriemler, the designer and also owner of Akris.
Peter Kriemler took the hand of Charlene by the end of her fingers, as he used to hold the hands of the other women to take them to their place.
As Charlene went out , at the end of the show, she held also the hand of his other brother Albert and after she took his arm to go down the stairs. Not to make a fuss.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:05 AM
Super Moderator

No posts have been deleted from this thread here. Kit obviously meant the discussion in Princess Charlene's fashion thread - and over there off topic posts have been deleted.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:14 AM
Courtier

Charlene pranked the journalists before the Akris show.
They wanted to get an interview and she said after the show.
But she left right after the show with Peter Kriemler and didn't say one word to the waiting journalists
On german tv they showed a little video of this.
Old 10-03-2012, 07:21 AM
Royal Highness

On Newscom photos, she left the show with Albert Kriemler , the other brother, the designer.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smush View Post
Charlene pranked the journalists before the Akris show.
They wanted to get an interview and she said after the show.
But she left right after the show with Peter Kriemler and didn't say one word to the waiting journalists
On german tv they showed a little video of this.
Foxy her, I like that
Although I would have really liked an interview! what's on the video? she telling them after the show?

Tags
charlene, princess charlene