Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^Well, you may actually be correct, but I think anything that is "not well" has to do with some other Grimaldi family member, not Albert nor Charlene. She looked like she was having a really good time with the children and she looks magnificent in a wetsuit.

^^^Well, you may actually be correct, but I think anything that is "not well" has to do with some other Grimaldi family member, not Albert nor Charlene. She looked like she was having a really good time with the children and she looks magnificent in a wetsuit.

Stephanie is leading a discreet life now and dedicated to charities, her children are all grown up and doing well where the eldest got his degree.Caroline is now settled after dropping the drunk and is enjoying her time as a grandmother.All is well.

Stephanie is leading a discreet life now and dedicated to charities, her children are all grown up and doing well where the eldest got his degree.Caroline is now settled after dropping the drunk and is enjoying her time as a grandmother.All is well.

Yes, things seem to have gotten really fixed in the past few years and now that Albert has finally settled down and got married everything is now pretty normal, I just wish they get a kid and have everything stable!

From the Twitter of Graham Hill, the head coach of Swim SA,Seagull swim club
https://twitter.com/HillGrahamhill/status/329803131745628161
https://twitter.com/HillGrahamhill/status/330301914824708096

Princess Charlene is in South Africa - find out what she has doing whilst on another trip home
https://twitter.com/SundayTimesZA/status/330746351509975041

A Tweet by SundayWorld
https://twitter.com/SundayWorldZA/status/330790351830917120
Photo of the article in SundayWorld
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJfq4C9CMAAln3B.jpg:large

Edit:
Now the interview is online, she was the matron-of-honour at her best friend's wedding, the wedding was on Saturday:
Princess Charlene- ready to be a mom - SundayWorld

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Charlene has got her head screwed on the right way and will not let any one push her around I think she will do great things for Monaco, including children, I wish her and Albert great happiness.:flowers:

Princess Charlene is in South Africa - find out what she has doing whilst on another trip home
https://twitter.com/SundayTimesZA/status/330746351509975041

A Tweet by SundayWorld
https://twitter.com/SundayWorldZA/status/330790351830917120
Photo of the article in SundayWorld
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BJfq4C9CMAAln3B.jpg:large

Edit:
Now the interview is online, she was the matron-of-honour at her best friend's wedding, the wedding was on Saturday:
Princess Charlene- ready to be a mom - SundayWorld
Please read the interview refer to above and I am sure that it will answer many of you questions about Princess Charlene and Prince Albert!! Have you looked at the photos of her with the children? Does it say anything to you at all? I for one think that it would have been a terrible dissappoinment to them it they were told the visit was postponed to another date in the future!! Please, give her a break. I am sure that her not attending the inauguration doesn't mean that there is something sinister going on between her and Prince Albert. Remember what she said in the interview I referred to where she said that Prince Albert is the love of her life and she is now settled down and ready to start a family!!!

I did like the interview,very insightful.

There is , always, negative commentary, but she is a woman of principal, better than many, she made a promise to a friend and she kept it.

There is , always, negative commentary, but she is a woman of principal, better than many, she made a promise to a friend and she kept it.

I agree with you countess.I appreciate that she kept her promises to both her friend and association.A royal event such as an enthronement is certainly very important but it's in no way an excuse ton cancel the planned events with commoners:D
Her friends and the children of her association must be proud to have such a loyal personn around.A few time in my life,I have witnessed people who gave too much importance to a wealthy,powerful personn at the expense of a more humble one and in those situations I was really disappointed that I no longer gave them any importance.
I am happy to learn through her interview that her association is so important for her.
As a woman I am also happy to learn that "giving a futur heir to Albert" was'nt her first and only goal in her in life.She isn't a breeding machine .There are already potentail heirs in Monaco so there is no need for her to be in a hurry.
Nice that Albert doesn't put any pressure on her.I am suspecting that their couple is much more strong and united than we believe.
I am absolutly not a crazy fan of Charlene but with time I feel much more sympathy towards her because of all the bad gossips and comments on them.
I never understood the need of some people to spread bad rumours.Some people really must get a life.

.........I am absolutly not a crazy fan of Charlene but with time I feel much more sympathy towards her because of all the bad gossips and comments on them. I never understood the need of some people to spread bad rumours Some people really must get a life.

I agree with you. Some people are just vicious with their gossip and remarks. I hope that Charlene does well as a princess under scrutiny.

Thanks for posting, I think it explains a lot and quite well shows how their relationship works (what i mean is, they both have their charities and associations and do 'their own thing', so not necessarily have to do everything together)
Besides that, she does mention that she needed time to adjust and that's probably what many of us have picked up on as 'there s something a bit off'... one person adjust easier to a princely environment than another, so it's easy to understand that it took her some time :flowers:

Good for her to pursue her own dreams too!

Charlene attended the charity bike race that was held for the benefit of her charity on April 28th and a street party made as side activity of the event.

PHOTO

Last edited:
PC looks really happy and enjoying herself;)

She has an huge stain/smudge on her pants...
But very elegant and relaxed. Beautiful.

Princess charlene presented the ambassadors of her foundation on May 24th

The Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation presents its ambassadors at the Monaco Yacht Club | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation

here is the list of the ambassadors of her foundation, some were missing the day of the presentation

Ambassadors | Princess Charlene Of Monaco Foundation

She does a good work with this foundation. You can watch it on the site of the foundation. Many people here on this board were surprised to see that charlene would have a foundation and doubted about the sucess of this foundation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mnnn...interesting that Terence Parkin is the only South African swimmer/sportsman on the list of Ambassadors. The Foundation is now truly up and running it seems and has already been involved in some worthy projects. I wish her well with that...

C4A said:
Mnnn...interesting that Terence Parkin is the only South African swimmer/sportsman on the list of Ambassadors. The Foundation is now truly up and running it seems and has already been involved in some worthy projects. I wish her well with that...

Actually, Francois Pienaar, captain of the South African rugby team that won the World Cup in 2005, is also an ambassador. My good wishes to PC too with the wonderful work her foundation is doing.

Victoria's Secret-- on the web page of the Foundation it is mentioned that FP will act as an advisor, not an actual Ambassador. And, he captained the winning team in 1995, not 2005.

But let us not dwell on minor details, rather unite in wishing the Princess well with her Foundation. I applaud the fact that she is willing to give of herself and her time in order to better the lives of others!

Princess Charlene has been pictured at the Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris on June 5.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery **

Pics and information about her attendance at the wedding celebrations of Princess Madeleine can be found here!

Isn't it funny that both the Princess and Natalia are posing so casually and in casual clothes to publicize a VERY glamorous ball?

A beautiful picture of the princess- she looks 18 years old!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom