Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 1: July 2011 - December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Newscom photos, there is a video about the show and we see Charlene

On the fashion TV, a reporter said that there were many paparrazzis at this show because there was Charlene and she did not succeed to enter in the room because there were many reporters around.

Foxy her, I like that :D
Although I would have really liked an interview! what's on the video? she telling them after the show?

It was just a little report on the Princess of Monaco visiting the Akris Show.
She sat down in first row and photographers all around her.
Then she was asked if she would give an interview and she said "after the show". But then she disappeared, that's all.

The reporter of a tv said that as she gave an interview last year, many reporters and paparazzis asked her last sunday for an interview to get the scoop. But she went out by an emergency door but there were paparrazzis who waited her also here and they took photos.

On October 3 and 4 Lady Gaga has performed at the Nikaia in Nice. The after party took place at the Life-Club in Monaco - without Lady Gaga, but with Princess Charlene, her brother Gareth and his girlfriend:

** Pic ** nicematin.com article **

I don't comment mucht about Princess Charlene, but to me if she said she would give the interview after the show she should have done it...otherwise she lie to the press...Also she shouldn't have giving her hand to that man, that will allow the press to make a fuss of it...she is not a normal person...so everything around her is notice...I don't think that she is a very kind and warm person...I don't know...by the photos we seen she doesn't smile a lot, she is not a easy to like person to me...:ermm:

Last edited:
WOW. Mostly black at this evening and Charlene looks great!

:previous:

Here they are, the second pic is funny - Donatella Versace and her daughter look so small next to Charlene :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Here they are, the second pic is funny - Donatella Versace and her daughter look so small next to Charlene :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I'm not laughing, I'm not, I'm not. ! :D

The black dress and the previous picture of the black coat !!!! Charlene is a knock-out. !! :flowers:

That's a cute group pic with the kids!

Yesterday, November 3, Princess Charlene has been the guest of honour at the Emperor's Palace Charity Mile raceday at Turffontein. Each of the 16 horses raced on behalf of a charity and its finishing position determined the amount the charity won.

** mikedekockracing.com: Royalty, Charity and big wins! **

On November 2 Charlene already attended the Emperor's Palace Ready To Run Cocktail Party, D’oreal Grande, Emperors Palace.

** Pic ** source **

WOW. Albert alone in Kazakhstan and Charlene alone in South Africa.
And both are doing a great job!

There are other photos on getty images, Charlene wore an another jacket during the racehttp://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/photo-d%27actualit%C3%A9/her-serene-highness-princess-charlene-of-monaco-at-photo-dactualit%C3%A9/155541802

Last edited:
WOW. Albert alone in Kazakhstan and Charlene alone in South Africa.
And both are doing a great job!

Hard to produce the needed heir when the are not on the same continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally! Great, as we were not sure if it would happen in 2012 as they said! I'm glad it's now official as it was weird that she adopts schools with her unlaunched foundation!

Here's today's press release that tells us more about the ideas and aims of the foundation. It can also be found on the official website:

Monaco, 14th December 2012

To satisfy Her long-felt profound desire to use Her personal experience in high-level
sport and the noble values it conveys, H.S.H. Princess Charlene wished to create the
Princess Charlene of Monaco Foundation in the Principality of Monaco.

The Foundation’s main vocation is to focus on the practice of Sports, starting with
swimming and rugby, as a vector for children’s education and development.
In a short film posted on Her Foundation’s website, H.S.H. Princess Charlene describes
the athletic values She supports and Her Foundation’s missions.
From the knowledge that young athletes learn during their youth the values of solidarity,
effort, self-giving and humility on which they build their personalities, the Foundation
supports children on an international scale, with three main priorities:

1. Setting up educational projects around water safety to give these children
confidence on the one hand and to help reduce drowning incidents on the other.
In this spirit, several ‘learn to swim’ and ‘water safety’ programmes will very soon be
implemented in different countries in the field to fight against this hazard which has far
too many victims each year.
2. Supporting young athletes with champion potential but lacking sufficient
resources, financial in particular, to succeed in their sports project.
The Foundation aims, for example, to distribute scholarships to a small number of young
athletes and monitor them over a number of years in order to enable them to develop
their potential.
3. Supporting sports projects involving children’s education and assistance to
families within their communities.
The projects for 2013 could focus on rugby in particular.

In order to bring these missions to fruition, the Foundation will have the support of
Ambassadors, top-level athletes and a team based in the Principality of Monaco.
The Board includes:
- H.S.H. Princess Charlene, President
- H.S.H. Prince Albert II, Vice President

This is a really great video presented by the Princess! She comes across as confident and believing in her cause. I also liked the little French at the end - would like to hear her speak in French more often. And she looked lovely.

I wish her well with her Foundation and hope that she will reach many en enrich and empower many lives across the world!!

It's nice that her foundation combines her love for sport and her job as a princess.
Beautiful site and video.
And I really like her logo, the 2 entwined c's that form a heart.

I'm impressed with her foundation, I think it will do a lot of good. She now has her charity work well organised; her palace home apparently re-decorated; over a year of marriage and royal experience under her belt and has received her royal order. An heir to the throne would complete the picture perfectly so I'm crossing my fingers for 2013.

Thank you for the links to the video of the Princesses's visit. Can someone maybe summarize the French commentary for us? Did she speak in French to the students? It also looks as though she may have received an "uncomfortable" question from one of the students when she was fanning herself there? Nice to see her participate in these types of events, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom