Princess Charlene Current Events - Part 3: January 2017 - April 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

Thank you! Here's another photo from yesterday:

** Pic **

It is a good and useful cause to defend, car accidents are a silent killty, a lot od persons are killed in these accidents everyday in the world ( children, adults; riches and poor people

Do you know if there are other royals involved in the securiy road.

Good to see P Charlene add another cause to her responsibilities. Maybe this is a sign that she is to become more active in Monaco. More time now that the twins are in school, I suppose.

It is a good and useful cause to defend, car accidents are a silent killty, a lot od persons are killed in these accidents everyday in the world ( children, adults; riches and poor people

Do you know if there are other royals involved in the securiy road.

Prince Michael of Kent springs to my mind. Since 1987 the Prince Michael International Road Safety Awards are awarded each year.

It definitely is an important topic that can benefit from royal/princely support.

In the NL Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven (husband of P.Margriet, sister of P.Beatrix) was named head of the Trafic safety council in 1977 and later became involved in various other safety commissions and causes.

Thanks for these beautiful photos

These are lovely images of the Princess. I like the pic where she is actually kicking the ball, would love to see that in video! This egg-shaped ball is not easy to kick...

Nice to see them as a couple attending events,its so rare.

Nice to see them as a couple attending events,its so rare.

I don’t think Albert attended the practice sessions with Charlene. I wonder if he may attend the race.

And yes, she does indeed appear to have gained her smile compared to how she was photographed in many of the photos for the National Day celebrations apart from those on the balcony with her children .

Some more pics of P.Charlene attending the qualifying session F1 in Abu Dhabi
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...yman-F1-driver-Charles-Leclerc-Abu-Dhabi.html

I think we can also stop now with using the kids-excuse if she doesn't attend an event: if she can be in Abu Dhabi without her kids appearing for an hour she can do so in other events, so if she doesn't it's a matter of choice :flowers: (and yes, the kids might well be in Abu Dhabi too minded by nannies, but this can also be the case in other events)

Just had to get that off my chest :flowers:

Ah, race car drivers. Races. The machines. The teams. Car owners. Fans. I understand the attraction.
Honestly, he had a foot up knowing Bianchi, but his career has been spectacular. And a lot of people are pulling for Ferrari's come back.
Not to mention successful drivers from Monaco are not thick on the ground. This is not so very shocking, folks.

:previous:

That makes sense! Thanks for adding that explanation!

Thank you C4A,
She was not the only royal to support a car driver of her country, Monaco,there was also the former king of Spain who supported the spanish car driver, Alonso

During the formula 1 grand prix d'Abud'habi, there were also the 'MEB', chambre économique of Monaco, the members were also at the united Arabic states Emirats to make know Monaco, and the presence of Charlene was also for this in Abudhabi, it was also her job because Charles Leclerc wore the colors of Monaco and he was a good ambassador for the principauty

Is her brother working in F1 business?

MEB , the ecomic chamber of Monaco is not only F1 business abut there also other fields in the industry and in the trading, they go in other countries to make know the principauty and try to do business with the other business men of other country.

The brothers and the father were present to the national day at the same level as the nephews of P Albert for the ceremonies , Mike Wittstock was near the princess Charlene in the princely lodge at the gala of the national day, Albert sees them as his family and specially uncles and grandfather of his children Jacques and Gabriella, also, I am not surprised to see the brother of Charlene near her at the race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom