Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, I need to see her with her bump. I believe more and more about the twins, it would be so easy to say something including "the baby" and then the message would be passed.

Someone on another forum said that Charlene's Aunt in S. Africa has told a magazine there that it IS twins. Does anyone know anything else about this story?

There has been no confirmation from the Palace that Charlene is expecting twins. The only sources is her father and aunt. Maybe the Palace is waiting for her to be further along in he pregnancy to announce it or waiting to know the sex of the babies and will announce it then or simply she is not expecting twins.

I'd be content to just see a happy, healthy, pregnant Princess Charlene out and about some time soon. She seems to have been gone for ages and the last time we did see her she appeared quite wan, which makes me think perhaps she is not enjoying a particularly easy time.

If I am wrong I will be glad for it because this really should be one of the happiest times of her life. Perhaps she feels she just can't cope with a heavy onslaught of voracious paparazzi demanding intimate answers as to just what is going on in her womb. It's no ones business except Charlene and Albert and a pregnant Charlene is, understandably, vulnerable.

Isn't Marquis of Baux the title bestowed on the first male heir apparent or heir presumptive to the Monegasque throne?

I'd be content to just see a happy, healthy, pregnant Princess Charlene out and about some time soon. She seems to have been gone for ages and the last time we did see her she appeared quite wan, which makes me think perhaps she is not enjoying a particularly easy time.

If I am wrong I will be glad for it because this really should be one of the happiest times of her life. Perhaps she feels she just can't cope with a heavy onslaught of voracious paparazzi demanding intimate answers as to just what is going on in her womb. It's no ones business except Charlene and Albert and a pregnant Charlene is, understandably, vulnerable.

I totally agree. But, Monaco's paparazzi aren't exactly as voracious as the usual paps. Those laws in Monaco really eliminate them.

:previous: Still, I was just thinking how weird it must be to have photographers call for a photo and seeing all these cameras zoomed in on her stomach instead of her face. :ermm:

I need to catch up here. So why are we not seeing Charlene out and about exactly? I would think she should be well enough by now to be able to do things. Unless of course she will be sick the whole time. I was just curious.

I need to catch up here. So why are we not seeing Charlene out and about exactly? I would think she should be well enough by now to be able to do things. Unless of course she will be sick the whole time. I was just curious.

To me, it is obvious that Charlene is not feeling especially sturdy currently. That should be enough reason for her to not be seen as much.

I think Charlene is doing the right thing by laying low and keeping things calm. I believe she has had early-term miscarriages since the wedding and if that spec. is true, she's doing the right thing.

Charlene, darlin', stay home and return to the limelight when you're a mummy.

To me, it is obvious that Charlene is not feeling especially sturdy currently. That should be enough reason for her to not be seen as much.

I think Charlene is doing the right thing by laying low and keeping things calm. I believe she has had early-term miscarriages since the wedding and if that spec. is true, she's doing the right thing.

Charlene, darlin', stay home and return to the limelight when you're a mummy.

I agree. Albert said as much - that they are doing everything they can to make this pregnancy safe. It's possible they announced when they did so that her absence from events would be explained. She may even be on bed rest.

I agree that Charlene should just stay home until she's delivered. The public doesn't need to see her during this time.

Isn't Marquis of Baux the title bestowed on the first male heir apparent or heir presumptive to the Monegasque throne?

The title Marquis of Baux passes from the reigning Prince to the first male heir apparent or heir presumptive.

:previous: Still, I was just thinking how weird it must be to have photographers call for a photo and seeing all these cameras zoomed in on her stomach instead of her face. :ermm:

Which, in my opinion, is why graceful and discreet maternity fashions help us keep focused on the person and not the physique :flowers:

:previous: You'll get no arguments from me on that one. I hope Charlene is feeling well even if not up to being in public. I think a lot of people don't realise that "morning" sickness can often be 24/7 sickness and, instead of magically ceasing after the first trimester, can linger on throughout the pregnancy.

I hope this is not the case for Charlene but, she is better out of the spotlight. That doesn't mean to say that I wouldn't love to see her out and about, happy and healthy, in some pretty sensational maternity wear. :flowers:

Which, in my opinion, is why graceful and discreet maternity fashions help us keep focused on the person and not the physique :flowers:
The cameras will zoom on her belly, no matter what she wears. Everytime she shows her face, there will be comments about her bump. Whatever good course she supports, it will be her pregnancy that makes the headlines. And descreet clothing is no way out of that, imo.

It must be hard to live your pregnancy under the close scrutiny of a voracious public. I don't envy her.

The cameras will zoom on her belly, no matter what she wears. Everytime she shows her face, there will be comments about her bump. Whatever good course she supports, it will be her pregnancy that makes the headlines. And descreet clothing is no way out of that, imo.

It must be hard to live your pregnancy under the close scrutiny of a voracious public. I don't envy her.

To be honest, I don't think having her pregnancy as the headlines is that bad. For me, I think it's just people being happy for her!

:previous: You'll get no arguments from me on that one. I hope Charlene is feeling well even if not up to being in public. I think a lot of people don't realise that "morning" sickness can often be 24/7 sickness and, instead of magically ceasing after the first trimester, can linger on throughout the pregnancy.
Absolutely. Some of us were sick 24/7 for six months or longer...

To be honest, I don't think having her pregnancy as the headlines is that bad. For me, I think it's just people being happy for her!
Oh yes. for some people it adds some sunshine in their live. And they are happy to see the bump, proof of this big happiness !:)

I hope this is not the case for Charlene but, she is better out of the spotlight. That doesn't mean to say that I wouldn't love to see her out and about, happy and healthy, in some pretty sensational maternity wear. :flowers:

No argument from me on that score! :whistling:

And morning sickness, from my experience, is far worse in the heat of summer.

You are right that the headlines are positive and people are happy for the couple. But then a pregnance is such a personal phase in a women's life, and especially if a women feels sick and unwell it must be very unpleasant to have the paparazzis at your back (or shall I say at your belly?) all the time. But maybe that is just my personal perception.

We might very well miss the maternity wear if she wants or has been instructed to lay low - but soon we will be seeing one well dressed baby. ;)

I read in a book that Princess Grace was not seen very often during her pregnancies. There are some photos taken at the beginning of her pregancy of Caroline and some photos taken during the national fest and it was all, it was the same thing for the pregnancies of Albert and Stephanie. Princess Grace did not like to be seen with a big belly and she was afraid by the crownd because somebody tried to touch her belly when she was pregnant of Caroline.Also, she stayed at the palace or at Roc Agel during all her pregnancies.

It is not like now with internet, where the princesses are seen almost every day on the photos during a public event. At the old times, the pregnant queens or princesses could stay at 'home' . nobody asked where is the queen Elisabeth or where is the princess Grace or Paola.There were only one or two photos in magasines in a month.
At a point that a pregnacy was announced at the end of the first trimester, now it is difficult to hide the pregnancy of a princess. Because a princess mut be seen many times in a month and there are a lot of photos. We learned the pregnancy of Kate because she was very ill and Charlene has an unwell during a official visit and the place was afraid that it would begin again also the two palaces announced the pregnacy of the two princesses only at the second month of their pregnancy.

It was a happy times for the royals and they were less stressed.

It will be a full calendar month come tomorrow since PC has been seen. Is it just me or is anyone else getting a bad feeling about this ?

Maybe she just needs some rest. Kate was not seen for a while either, so here is to hoping for the best. Miss seeing her though..

It will be a full calendar month come tomorrow since PC has been seen. Is it just me or is anyone else getting a bad feeling about this ?

She could just be sick as a dog... which is generally a good sign, and it can last for some time.

I'm sure she has the best medical attention available, I'm not too worried.

Yeah, just hope to see her soon.... A month is a big deal and if she won't turn up at the Red Cross Ball I will start worrying:sad:

When I was pregnant I threw up 10-15 times a day for 9 months, morning sickness can last for 9 months and be quite debilitating so I can understand if she needs to stay home.I think all will be well and we will probably only see her in several months if at all before the birth.

I think they are taking no chances - and that is a good thing. I think she deserves peace and quiet during this time. :flowers:

I agree with all the posters above...the Princess may still be feeling unwell, needs her rest and some peace and quiet, she most certainly will have the best of medical care to advise her and they won't be taking any chances, but oh! won't it just be nice to see her elegant frame in some lovely maternity wear??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom