Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The website of the palace is busy now. It is hard to reach. Maybe an update?!?

The website has been down since early this morning (New York Time). I'm sure it has been crashed by everyone wanting the official news.

We need to cool our jets.

I hope it s true. Anyway, congrats to them and to Monaco for the beginning of this new chapter

Apparently people in Monaco are hearing the cannons.

According to Twitter, locals are reporting that they are hearing cannons.

Just to get things straight:
From Marlene Koenig's blog:
"Princess Charlene of Monaco gave birth nearly 2 hours ago at the Princess Grace Hospital

Prince Albert has returned to the palace and an official announcement is imminent.

Sexes will be announced."
Royal Musings

Marlene is now saying " it is safe to say the Princess of Monaco has given birth to a Hereditary Prince and a Princess".

And now the church bells shall be ringing! I guess after this the announcement will be made.

That's great! Cannot wait for the announcement! An early Christmas gift for them!

Hope it is soon.. I gotta go shopping lol.. This is so exciting!!

Paris Match is writting that Princess Charlene was admetted at 10 this morning at the maternity , the prince cancelled all his duties and joigned princess Charlene at 3pm because the doctors decided about a c cesarian ,now they are waiting the official news. the reporter of BFM said the same news.
The site of the palace is out

Royal Blog, toute l'actu des têtes couronnées - Monaco

Now the reporter said that the announce would be soon official , it could be a boy and a girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I hear ya!! I am just glued to my laptop.. waiting..

I guess some of my students will not have class today. :whistling:

Thanks God I've already gave them their final exam. :lol:

Wow I have never been this excited about a royal birth!

I haven't left the PC for the past 4 hours. Dinner is on hold. :lol:

My husband has been bringing me tea and sandwiches as I have been following this wonderful news. !!

Sure is... and now I missed my bus lol.. Do we have anyone in Monaco that could tell us about the cannons ?

I have an exam tomorow morning at 9am. I'm sitting in front of the computer with a book on my hands, while I study and see the forum at the same time!

My husband has been the entire day at work. Now he is on his way home, and there's no dinner. :lol:

A quarter past seven in the morning here, and how am I supposed to get on with my day? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom