Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BFM TV just announced that Charlene was at the maternity and it is confirmed she will gave birth but the babies are not yet born. The reporter was in live in front of the maternity.

Oh, I hate all these conflicting reports! I'm sure if P Albert just arrived, then the twins have not been born yet! He will make sure nit to miss it! Ibalso believe Monaco Matin to be the most credible source.

How cruel is life! I am on holiday in a small coastal town where there is no easy internet access. And I so want to stay on top of things as they happen!

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Apparently they've already named the unborn babies Charles and Louise!

Monaco needs to sort out it's press team. This is pathetic.

is there a live video to watch, ala the Cambridges, etc?

...live from maternity ward - or why not with full view of her tummy - mmmh great - like in old times, when the birth of royal offsprings was a public affair - and everybody having a nice view.

Not sure at all that the twins will be born today or tomorrow.
The princess in in the hospital to give birth, but no one says that the birth is imminent.

B.T.W Prince Albert was spotted leaving the hospital.
So we all better go to sleep and one day the babies will be born

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, how exciting, just got home from work and never expected to find the birth already (the way it looks) today...

Hope everything will be alright and we will hear an announcement in the next hours..

The reporter of the french TV BFM was in live in front of the maternity, he said that the princess was admitted at the midday of the day and was joingned soon after by the prince and at this hour 17h 55 they have no news. The babies are not born.

The reporter of the french TV BFM was in live in front of the maternity, he said that the princess was admitted at the midday of the day and was joingned soon after by the prince and at this hour 17h 55 they have no news. The babies are not born.

in that case i'm gonna/make myself some diner :lol:
probably will be some time yet..

AUGGGGHH!!! What's with all the cloak and dagger???? Yes or No?! :eek:

Marlene Koenig ‏@royalmusing 2m2 minutes ago

I know the sexes, but I cannot say until official announcement #PrincessCharlene #RoyalTwins

The website of the palace is busy now. It is hard to reach. Maybe an update?!?

The twitter of this person is untrue, she is not reporter.
We just watched the documentary about the future birth of the twins on the news of BFM TV, the reporter was in front of the maternity and IN LIVE , he said that the babies are not born . Stop to read any thing about twitter.
wait the official news.

How can she know but not tell??? Anyway some are suggesting she will give birth tomorrow

It´s just been confirmed on ITele French information Channel : boy and girl

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Marlene always has very reliable sources and I think she's in touch with the Princely Family.

If she said the twins were born, I believe we can wait an official announcement at any time.

but if they had been born, why would Albert leave? Seems odd. Or is he still actually there?

Maybe he left to get ready for the announcement.

Just read that the babies are born and an official announcement is coming shortly.

Ha! That Marlene is now telling they might not even been born

Just to get things straight:
From Marlene Koenig's blog:
"Princess Charlene of Monaco gave birth nearly 2 hours ago at the Princess Grace Hospital

Prince Albert has returned to the palace and an official announcement is imminent.

Sexes will be announced."
Royal Musings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom