Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The very serious Marc ven der Linden has it too : it is a boy and a girl.

According to Twitter Charlene has given birth to a boy and a girl (not confirmed).

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 3m3 minutes ago

Princess Charlene of Monaco has given birth to a boy and a girl.

Last edited:
I have checked the website of palace but nothing....

I really don't understand the Monaco press system/people. A bunch of journalists should not be the ones to announce the arrival of your son and daughter. Its should be done officially.

Wouldn't it be funny is this were all Twitter rumor gone mad, and Charlene is actually sitting at home playing solitare on her computer? :p

Haha, that would drive all Posters of this tread MAD
BYe Bine

A Boy and a Girl - this would be sooooo great.
But I want to wait until official announcement!
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
When does Monaco announce names traditionally?

Probably about the same time they bother to announce the birth of two heirs!

C'mon everyone, they need to check over the babies (if already born), make sure Charlene is OK and anything else that goes on (never had children) after the birth. Give them a chance...what we're hearing could be pure speculation.

The Palais Princier is currently offline, sooooo...

I think that the babies are not yet born, a reporter of RTL said prince Albert just joigned princess Charlene at the hospital.

I think that Monaco life is right, there will be a cesarian this afternoon or to morrow morning.

I

Unless he missed the birth.....

@european_royals 3m3 minutes ago
Rumor: Prince Albert has just arrived at the hospital where Princess Charlene has given birth to twins.

If the c-section was schedueled he would have been by her side.

Last edited:
I never had a baby but there are two cases who are possible
1) P Charlene had a C-section: Prince Albert would have been there
2) P Charlene gave birth naturally: he would have had the time to go there. It's a first-born, it cannot happen in 2 minutes.

So the rumours about the babies being born would be wrong?

2) P Charlene gave birth naturally: he would have had the time to go there. It's a first-born, it cannot happen in 2 minutes.

Or maybe they had planned a c-section but children wanted to come out earlier so it was an emergency :whistling:

It could have been an unscheduled c-section.

Maybe Charlene went into labour and had a C-section when she arrived and that could be a reason why Albert was not there.

Still hoping for 2 girls, but of course healthy babies are the most important!

Or maybe they had planned a c-section but children wanted to come out earlier so it was an emergency :whistling:

My mother had twins with an emergency C-section six weeks before the due date, and still my father had the time to go from his workplace to the hospital, and he had to face things like traffic and 50km, which Albert didn't had to .

Well, we'll see... I feel bad for him and her if he wasn't there :sad:

I am driving crazy with the whole thing. Are the babies born now or not, are they boy and girl, girl and boy, boy and boy or girl and girl.

Why are baby watches always so exciting? :)

There is no official news at Monaco nor in the french news,

One thing we know is that Charlene is at the maternity
the sure info are Monaco Matin and Monaco life whose reporter is very closed to Charlene because she is also at the ladies lunch whith her , I believed that Charlene would have a c section this afternoon or early to morrow morning.
The journalist who announced that Princess Charlene gave bith to a girl and a boy is saying that he is less sure about the news. We must wait.

I am really interesting whether all These rumors on Twitter are true.... and - in case yes - how did they know beforehand..... just curious....
Bye Bine

Last edited:
I'm so happy that I've had a feeling to check here news on Charlene. If rumors are true, I wouldn't want to miss all the excitement. :flowers:

I guessed the genders right, I'm proud!

Congratulations to Albert and Charlene!

I don't believe all those rumours.
I think that the princess was admitted to the hospital for medical reasons (and that is not of our business)
A twin pregnancy for example, makes the possibility of high bloodpressure higher.
High bloodpressure could be a reason for admission to the hospital.
It can still take several days or a week till the birth can take place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom