The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2014, 09:27 AM
Nobility

I can't believe we only have 2 more months to go... would be fun to find out!

Old 10-03-2014, 10:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

She looks very tiny for someone supposedly carrying twins which makes me question the reliability of the rumours. Obviously every woman carries differently, but I also think that had it been twins, the court would have confirmed it by now, wouldn't they?

Old 10-03-2014, 05:16 PM
Aristocracy

I find it difficult to believe that it is twins as she has a very small bump and is still travelling.
Old 10-03-2014, 05:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Exactly. Point de Vue is entertaining but not a reliable news source.
Old 10-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am sceptical about the twins reports. If indeed the Princess is carrying twins why not just announce it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 10-05-2014, 10:12 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
I don't want to disappoint anyone but I read the article on hello.... It repeats the same things..(rumours of twins, charlene's discipline etc)...
So it's just the same old rumour, once started on twitter, still lingering on...
Oh well, only a few more months and the we'll know all
Old 10-05-2014, 10:19 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
So it's just the same old rumour, once started on twitter, still lingering on...
Oh well, only a few more months and the we'll know all
I tend to believe so... Hello seems to be quite sure about the twins so the only thought that crossed my mind it that Charlene may have confirmed it via microphone off... But it wouldn't make any sense
Old 10-05-2014, 02:11 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grace chic View Post
I find it difficult to believe that it is twins as she has a very small bump and is still travelling.
The travelling part worries me, twins or a single baby.

Then again, Mary of Denmark travelled to Australia very late in her last pregnancy. I didn't stop worrying until she arrived back in Denmark.
Old 10-05-2014, 02:13 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

I personally don't believe in the twin reports but it irritates me that BUNTE in Germany keeps reporting about 'the babies'. BUNTE is usually well informed, they are in the inside circles in Monaco, of course they get stuff wrong but over such a long period of time?
Old 10-05-2014, 02:22 PM
Courtier

^^^previous...so maybe they are not wrong at all?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 10-05-2014, 02:37 PM
Heir Presumptive

A Part of the article of Hello

Ow.ly - image uploaded by @HelloCanada (HELLO! Canada)
Old 10-05-2014, 03:00 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
This article is really stating they have twins, it seems like she actually spoke to them so what i'm wondering: if it isn't twins, why doesn't the Monaco Princely Family ask for a rectification...
This is not just some rumour that's just going around on some internet sites anymore...
Old 10-05-2014, 03:12 PM
Courtier

I have believed from the very beginning that the couple were expecting twins, since the original source was Mike Wittstock. He added that he and his wife were so happy that they would then have 4 grandchildren. The Palace has neither confirmed nor denied the rumour, I have no idea why they don't just come out and tell us!

The article in "Hello!Canada" is very accurate in its reporting of the visit to NYC, so the part of them expecting twins may well be accurate as well.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 10-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

It sounds like she spoke to them and confirmed twins. At this point, I'm inclined to believe it's true.

How exciting!

Old 10-05-2014, 09:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
It sounds like she spoke to them and confirmed twins. At this point, I'm inclined to believe it's true.

How exciting!

I agree.

You'd think if the magazine got an interview, they would not come out with something made up, assuming this is a reputable magazine. Now I'm fairly convinced.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:21 AM
Heir Presumptive

In august 2014, the site of the newspaper Montecarlonews in italia language for the people who are living in Monaco said that it was official, the palaces was confirming the twins, This site is not a tabloid but a serious site.
I searched if the palace confirmed it, I never found.

Charlène di Monaco in attesa di 2 gemelli, euforia a MontecarloÂ*-Â*Montecarlo News: Notizie su Montecarlo, Monaco, Mentone, Nizza, Antibes, Costa Azzurra

This news came after the that Point De Vue said that a person of the entourage of Princess Charlene said to the reporter of PDV that ( the father of Charlene still confirmed him that there were twins'. It is why the title of PDV was ( her entourage speaks about twins.)

In the last Point De Vue, the newspaper says that the entourage of Princess Charlene speaks still of twins.

With this rumor of twins, the palace would have confirmed as the palace of Denmark confirmed the pregnancy of twins for Princess Mary.

Untill september, I believed that Charlene may be expecting twins. Now, have a lot of doubts a pregnancy of twins. I am sure she will have one baby.
Old 10-06-2014, 04:23 AM
Heir Apparent

It is stupid if the Palace does not say anything but Charlene's father talks about! They have to agree to a line of behavior and keep it all sides.
Old 10-06-2014, 05:06 AM
Serene Highness

I found the WORDING of the official announcement surprising...... it was NOT the phrase: "....expecting a Baby...." (which most of the official communquees are using - and which clearly implies "A" equals to "ONE" Baby.
Instead they used this (in my opinion quite uncommon) Phrase about the words pregnancy and the birth "only".....

"T.S.H. the Prince and the Princess of Monaco are delighted to announce the pregnancy of H.S.H. Princess Charlène. The birth is expected at the end of the year."

This leaves all options open....
BYe Bine
Old 10-06-2014, 08:26 AM
Heir Apparent

Maybe Albert wants the twins birth to be a surprise.... Who knows...
Old 10-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Heir Presumptive

If she's giving interviews to Hello! Where she talks about twins, it's not much of a surprise is it?

Closed Thread

Tags
pregnancy, prince albert ii, prince albert monaco, princess charlene, twins