Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww, I've been rooting for a boy and girl. :ermm:

When were two boys mentioned? Did the grandfather spill those beans, too? ;)

Awww, I've been rooting for a boy and girl. :ermm:

When were two boys mentioned? Did the grandfather spill those beans, too? ;)

Ha! no been spilled:ROFLMAO: Mine is just s supposition I may be wrong... The boys story came almost at the same time of the twins'one... At first I didn't believe but I'm feeling it's boys... And if that artcile about how Albert found out about the pregnancy is right the hint is that the palace has been furnished with boy's playthings such as basket balls and soccer ones..

Of course I may be totally wrong I would be the first one to admit it in December;)

They could always fly a doctor in and a special team if the hospital i snot fully equipped but I doubt it, I think it's up to the standards it should be at.

Moreover with twins c-section, a patient cannot choose which baby comes out first, doctors pull the baby that is lower the uterus. Once the baby is out it is easier to get baby 2 out. If she chooses a natural birth (very common with twins as well) then logically nobody chooses who comes out first.

Last edited:
They could always fly a doctor in and a special team if the hospital i snot fully equipped but I doubt it, I think it's up to the standards it should be at.

Moreover with twins c-section, a patient cannot choose which baby comes out first, doctors pull the baby that is lower the uterus. Once the baby is out it is easier to get baby 2 out. If she chooses a natural birth (very common with twins as well) then logically nobody chooses who comes out first.

(apart from the fact that I'm sure there could be rumours that baby 1 was actually born second, but the doctors and palace have agreed to keep it quiet :lol: because there are rumours about everything)
it doesn't really matter: no laws have been changed, so the first boy that is born will be the heir, if there are no boys the first girl will be the heir, and at this stage there is no point "choosing" one boy over the other (or one girl over the other) because you can't tell yet if the other would have been more suitable at this age...

I really wonder what will be this announcement... I suppose they won't tell the sex of the babies....

I heard on Radio info this morningconstution is ready that finally it will be twon sons but there will be one heir, the monegash constitution is ready for this case

Lune de miel catastrophique pour George Clooney | France info

It is after the news about georges clooney

I don't know it it is true or untrue.

excuse me, my computer is a little fool now.

I heard on the channel of the radio france Info that finally in Monaco there will be 2 sons, but there will be one heir, the monegash constitution is ready for this case

and the reporter said it will be the first born who will be the heir.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's strange that only one boy will reign and the other will always have comparisons... He is even a twins! that's remind me of the movie: "The iron mask" in a funny way..

I rooted for at least one daughter but it will be interesting to see 2 brothers...

Most twins have a very close bond. If it is 2 boys I think they will rule Monaco as a team even if one is technically in charge. I still hope for one of each but I have 2 sons myself and they are the best of friends. Also little boys are great company and tend to adore their Mum so I'm sure that Charlene (and Albert) will get a lot of joy from them.

I heard on Radio info this morningconstution is ready that finally it will be twon sons but there will be one heir, the monegash constitution is ready for this case

Lune de miel catastrophique pour George Clooney | France info

It is after the news about georges clooney

I don't know it it is true or untrue.

I think it might be true, as with the announcement that Charlene was having twins, there was much speculation after a relative of Charlene (apologies, I can't remember his name - was it perhaps Gareth Wittstock?) posted about how she and Albert were going to have twins on Twitter. The Palace then, eventually, announced it. Having said that, this is the first I've heard an article write about twin boys, though I do think that it is the most common guess on the forums as to what gender Albert and Charlene's twins will be.

If the rumours are true, then I personally had hoped for a boy and a girl.

I believe it was Charlene's father that let the cat out of the bag on the twins!

in terms of political situation /throne I think that this birth is going to raise many questions... the first boy might be named as the heir but I think that once they both will reach the age,and when the time to govern arrives I agree that they are going to work as a team... The eldest one will be the official heir but I see a collaboration between them... This would be the best solution IMO...

I'm very curious about the possible scenario.... Waiting for the birth... BTW there is no recent precedence of 2 twins heirs to the throne right?

France info is a french radio but this news may be wrong.It was news for people

I don't see problem with the birth of the twins. It is like if Charlene would have a son and after a son a year after as queen of Denmark and Queen of Netherlands. There was only one year of difference between the boys. Nobody saw problems at that times. there was the heir and the spare.

twins are said to have a special bond... and IMO it would be nice if they could reign together..After all they are the same age

I do not think that they will reign together, one will be the Sovereign Prince/ss, the other will not, but they will for sure share the responsibilities in the Principality. We know that P Albert has a very hectic schedule, trying to fulfill all his responsibilities. It will be good to have two of them sharing the load. With this in mind, I believe that they will be raised in exactly the same way. But that is still a LONG way off. In the mean time, let's pray for an easy delivery and two healthy babies...

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I am sooo happy for both Charlene and Albert this a great news;
congratulation to them and i hope the Prinncess enjoy her pregnancy.

twins are said to have a special bond... and IMO it would be nice if they could reign together..After all they are the same age
As a twin myself, I agree, we have a special, precious and loving bond for life...:)

If it is twin boys, then the cat is let out of the bag an awful lot this pregnancy. :lol:

Imo it won't come to a dual reign: when they are old enough to hand over the reign to their children, who will be the heir then? The oldest son of the firstborn twin? the oldest son of both twins combined? This would potentially get very complex...

Indeed as a previous poster said: let's have a safe delivery and two healthy babies first :flowers:

For the constitution law, there is a firstborn child and the other , even there are 5 minutes or a year of difference of age do not matter.
later , it will be the first child of the prince who was the firstborn son of the twin who will reign.As in other royal families, there is the firstborn child who is the heir and the other children who are princes or princess in line.

Twins live as other persons, they grow up, they work at different work, they marry as other persons and have children as other persons.
the twins of Albert and Charlene will have the same education as the other princes or princesses As Mamalia and Alexia or Leonor and Sophia.
At a certain moment, the second children understand that their older sister will be the heir because they are older than them.
If you see a problem with the twins there is also a problem in the other royal families where there are a heir and a spare.

I dont understand why some thing it's complicated who will reign etc when it's twins. It should work how it would work if the couple had two boys only.

I dont understand why some thing it's complicated who will reign etc when it's twins. It should work how it would work if the couple had two boys only.

I also don´t understand why people still make problem of it and make up constructions like dual reign and other nonsenses. Has anybody seen in modern history (I vaguely remember some short period of shared reign of twins/brothers in medieval Russia, where double throne was made for them and is now on display in the Cremlin) country with two Kings or two presidents together? Even at twins one is older, one is younger, so it works as with any other siblings concerning succession.

I totally agree. It doesn't matter if there is 5 minutes or 5 years between them, the one that is born first is the heir. It couldn't be more simple and I fail to understand why it's been whipped up into an issue by some people.

I totally agree. It doesn't matter if there is 5 minutes or 5 years between them, the one that is born first is the heir. It couldn't be more simple and I fail to understand why it's been whipped up into an issue by some people.

Agree.....
But despite all Timing issues I would feel more comfortable if it would be a Boy and a Girl...
BYe Bine

Well I'm very positve and I could see a collaboration between them in the future... I don't see it as something bad...

Really? I think the first will be "Heir Apparent" (still a hope for a boy to come in the future).

If its 2 girls, the first girl is the heir presumptive who can get bumped by a future brother.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom