The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2014, 05:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post
Sorry? Don't understand what any of this conversation means??

Sorry, it must not be clear! The woman said that she is a family friend of the wittstocks and she is telling off the journalist for having leaked the newas about the twins...

Old 08-09-2014, 05:28 AM
Courtier

Oh thank you.

I think we'll have to wait and see what happens in December, re the twins story?

Old 08-09-2014, 12:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Charlene looks like she's feeling better in recent photos.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Honestly, if she were pregnant with twins, I would think she would be showing much more than she is. By any yardstick, she is in the second half of her pregnancy, and not showing much at all.
Old 08-09-2014, 07:56 PM
Heir Apparent

ywah but as it was said said many times each pregnancy is different. If you want a comparison just watch princess Mary! She was carrying twins but she wasn't showing much until late in her pregnancy
Old 08-09-2014, 08:05 PM
Heir Presumptive

But in all honesty, wouldn't the court have announced it by now if it truly was twins? I see no reason why they would hide it or just not tell until the actual birth announcement. I reckon the whole twin thing was just a load of bs.

Old 08-09-2014, 09:26 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by scooter View Post
Honestly, if she were pregnant with twins, I would think she would be showing much more than she is. By any yardstick, she is in the second half of her pregnancy, and not showing much at all.
I'd be very surprised if Charlene were pregnant with twins. Even given her tall and athletic build, one would think she'd be showing more in this, her second trimester of pregnancy.
Old 08-10-2014, 01:22 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
I'd be very surprised if Charlene were pregnant with twins. Even given her tall and athletic build, one would think she'd be showing more in this, her second trimester of pregnancy.

CP Mary didn't show with her twins AND her third pregnancy! You need to take everything into consideration. I am a wait and see kind of person, I am just happy for them that they are with child.
Old 08-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

When Charlotte Casiraghi was pregnant we all were still in the "is she or isn't she" phase because you couldn't really tell conclusively; and then pictures of her in bikini showed up and it was immediately clear.
What I'm trying to say: with clothing you can hide a lot and since i very much doubt we're going to see a picture of P.Charlene in bikini, imo the pictures with clothing are not good material to judge..
Old 08-10-2014, 04:09 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
But in all honesty, wouldn't the court have announced it by now if it truly was twins? I see no reason why they would hide it or just not tell until the actual birth announcement. I reckon the whole twin thing was just a load of bs.
You could be right but it could also be that if the is a risky pregnancy the confirmation of twins may arrive later or even at the birth... Prince Albert generally wants to surprise
Old 08-10-2014, 04:16 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
I'd be very surprised if Charlene were pregnant with twins.
Okay, we'll see who is right.
Old 08-11-2014, 01:07 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eden View Post
CP Mary didn't show with her twins AND her third pregnancy! You need to take everything into consideration. I am a wait and see kind of person, I am just happy for them that they are with child.
I feel the same. I felt sad for Charlene, reading some of the comments in the media and online about her childlessness.
Old 08-16-2014, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince Albert was briefly interviewed while he was in Zurich for the european athletic games... Basically he said that Charlene is fine and everythin goes well.. He added that it's not a problem that she is staying alone in Monaco because she is surrounded by lots of friends...

He deliberately avoided and didn't answer the question about twins

HERE:
https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/divertisse...-va-bien-.html

https://translate.google.it/translat...-va-bien-.html
Old 08-16-2014, 09:02 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Prince Albert was briefly interviewed while he was in Zurich for the european athletic games... Basically he said that Charlene is fine and everythin goes well.. He added that it's not a problem that she is staying alone in Monaco because she is surrounded by lots of friends...

He deliberately avoided and didn't answer the question about twins

HERE:
https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/divertisse...-va-bien-.html

https://translate.google.it/translat...-va-bien-.html
I notice that the article states she is 32: I believe she's 36
Old 08-17-2014, 02:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Here is the interview

Fürst Albert ohne schwangere Charlène in Zürich: «Alles ist gut» - Unterhaltung - Schweizer Radio und Fernsehen
Old 08-17-2014, 02:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

She is older than 32 - 36 sounds about right.

If Albert avoided a question about twins... well... Why would anyone avoid a question about twins if there was just one baby?

It is hard to tell if she is carrying large or small, as I'm guessing her clothing is carefully chosen and selected - she doesn't just get on sale maternity wear or borrowed from friends like most of us did to get us through just a few months.
Old 08-17-2014, 03:01 AM
Courtier

Haha! We will all be watching for her to explode in size very soon if she is indeed carrying twins.
Old 08-17-2014, 07:42 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Well, hmmm, how much is enough because she sure doesn't look anywhere near her pre-pregnancy svelte figure.

She is definitely "showing" here so, how many weeks, approximately, do we think she is "showing"?

https://www.res1ep.scsstatic.ch/cont...montecarlo.jpg
Old 08-17-2014, 07:43 AM
Heir Apparent

If Albert avoided a question about twins... well... Why would anyone avoid a question about twins if there was just one baby?

Because it's rude and none of their business?

LaRae
Old 08-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post

Because it's rude and none of their business?

LaRae
I don't think it's rude to ask if it's twins - a very normal question - and one people are not normally offended at. It's not like he was asked very personal questions, such as was it IVF, did she have complications before, how much weight has she gained - that's rude and nobody's business.

They are public figures - there's a fetus in their who is heir to a throne. It is a newsworthy item, IMO.

Tags
pregnancy, prince albert ii, prince albert monaco, princess charlene, twins