Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations, to the couple. This is wonderful news.

What wonderful news for the princely couple and for Monaco. Well worth the wait and with best wishes for a safe and healthy pregnancy.

Last edited:
Congrats! I wasn't expecting them to ever start a family tbh. For whatever reasons, but they must be delighted.

so exciting! great news for monaco.

i think it's responsible of albert and charlene to have their baby when they felt it was right and not give up to the pressure of the media. it's what sensible people do, wait for the good moment rather than rush it just because...

Congratulations to the couple! Great news! wonder how many months she is, you cant really see she is pregnant!!!! wishing them the best!

Wonderful news. Charlene always appears at her happiest and most relaxed in the company of children. I hope this brings her happiness.

Wonderful News!!! Congrats to the happy couple!!

Wonderful news!:) Charlene will make a great mother!

hurrrrrrah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! At last! happy news!

Wow, this is a huge surprise! I really am happy for Charlene and I hope this brings her much peace and joy in her life, so here's to Charlene:), may motherhood bring you much joy of tiny feet, hands, and lots of huge love in your life!

Wonderful news from Monaco today!

The official announcement says:

"Le Prince Albert II et la Princesse Charlène de Monaco ont l’immense joie d’annoncer qu’Ils attendent un heureux événement. La naissance est prévue à la fin de l’année"

"Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco have the great joy to announce that they expect a blessed event. The birth is expected at the end of the year".

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

Of course, I'm happy for Prince Albert and Princess Charlene, but, at the same time, I must confess I'm sad for Andrea Casighari who, now, most likely will never accede to the Monegasque throne.

Of course, I'm happy for Prince Albert and Princess Charlene, but, at the same time, I must confess I'm sad for Andrea Casighari who, now, most likely will never accede to the Monegasque throne.
I never had the impression that Andrea, and also Tatiana, were too keen on all the attention, the formalities and burdens that come with the job. Andrea did is duty where he had to, but not more. So I guess that he is very happy for his uncle and aunt, and glad to pass on the burden of being the heir.:flowers:

Have to admit that i could never picture Andrea and Tatiana as Monaco's reigning couple, it just doesn't seem to match their lifestyle.
Of the three Casiraghi's, for me Pierre looked the most fitting heir..

But indeed it seems pretty sure that the title is not going down the Casiraghi line..

Just read the news! Soooo excited! I'd like to know if she passed the 3 months!

Congratulations! I'm so happy for them! <3. The birth may be in December right?

So now it may be possible that when she felt sick at an engagement, it was morning sickness! :)

Prince Albert has been beaming for a while! He seems so happy! As if it were he being pregnant:lol:

:monacoflag::news::fireworks:

Last edited by a moderator:
We are end of may and the birth is for the end of the year, she passed the third month.

Wow! This is wonderful news! I'm glad I was correct in my predictions for the 'What Will Happen To The Royals In 2014' thread.
Congratulations to Albert and Charlene! :flowers: Now Sasha and Raphael will have a little playmate.

:baby: :monacoflag: :monacostandard:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brillant news! Congratulations to their Serene Highnesses and I hope for a healthy heir.

Such wonderful news, I am very pleased for them both! No doubt Prince Albert will see more of this child than the illegitimate ones....

Last edited:
Wooohoooow!!!! I'm so happy for both of them :)
Charlene will be a fantastic mother!!!

(and, unlike most of the people here, I'm quite relieved Andrea will now probably never accede to the Monegasque throne. ;) )

I'm so pleased for them! I would think they've been trying ever since the wedding, so it's taken a while. Hope all goes well.

Congrats to the couple!! Such good news!

Wonderful News!!!!!

Wishes for an easy pregnancy and safe birth

Wooohoooow!!!! I'm so happy for both of them :)
Charlene will be a fantastic mother!!!

(and, unlike most of the people here, I'm quite relieved Andrea will now probably never accede to the Monegasque throne. ;) )

same here tbh :whistling:

Delightful news to wake up to.
May this happy event be indeed blessed.
Good health and every happiness to Charlene and Albert and their baby.

Many congrats to the couple!
Wishing all the best to them and an easy pregnancy for Charlene.

The princely couple willl do a state visit to Netherlands next tuesday. I ask myself now if charlene will be present.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom