Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If she's giving interviews to Hello! Where she talks about twins, it's not much of a surprise is it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

But she did not give any interview... Hello! is just hinting at the fact of the twins... Not direct interview at all... and most importantly no official statement from the palace

But she did not give any interview... Hello! is just hinting at the fact of the twins... Not direct interview at all... and most importantly no official statement from the palace

That's not how I understood it- the piece is full of direct quotes and there was an exclusive picture. Sites like Order of Splendor which is almost always accurate read it the same way.

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com/2014/10/sunday-tidbits-for-october-5-new.html?m=1

That's not how I understood it- the piece is full of direct quotes and there was an exclusive picture. Sites like Order of Splendor which is almost always accurate read it the same way.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Sunday Tidbits for October 5: New Feature! Princely Twins, Auctions Galore, and an Imperial Wedding

If you read the article you will see that it's all about the same old stories: her discipline, how she is feeling and that she is expecting twins because her dad said so etc etc... Nothin came overtly from her mouth...:flowers:

At this point, after reading this article and some of the other posts on the subject, I'll put a cyber $20 on twins.

The strange thing to me is this: The palace hasn not commented. But Charlene seems to have confirmed via off microphone (because Hello is so sure abou it). If the palace want it to be a secret until the birth why allow Charlene to tell it to a mag? And if she indeed confessed why not officially confirm it after this?

Can't understand

Hello is sure as Point De Vue is sure and also hola

Thes 3 magasines are writting that Charlene posed exclusively for them , they repeat the one sentence she said that she is wonderfully well .
I doubt Charlene confirmed her pregnancy of twins via off microphone, the magasines repeat what they heard from the entourage. No more

Hello canada said on witter that it is true, that princess charlene is expecting twins, prince Albert and Princess Charlen said it exclusively to Hello.

Wait and see

It is on twitter . On the news of Princess Charlene

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello canada said on witter that it is true, that princess charlene is expecting twins, prince Albert and Princess Charlen said it exclusively to Hello.

Wait and see
could you post the link Melina? It seems so strange that they gave an exclusive to a mag but decided to not release a statement

It must be true. That's a direct confirmation.

Still can't understand why they wouldn't officially announce that they're expecting twins. Isn't that the most normal thing to do? We are talking about the birth of a future monarch after all.

Still can't understand why they wouldn't officially announce that they're expecting twins. Isn't that the most normal thing to do? We are talking about the birth of a future monarch after all.

It's Monaco. They do what they want.

I agree, it just seems a bit odd that the Palace have not clarified the position.

The royal family in Monaco don't have much structure. It would be great to have it officially confirmed though.

If this new is true, the princely couple may have decided to communicate this way.Untill now, Albert gave news, he said that the birth was due in december.

I remember Prince Rainier confirmed to reporters in august 1956 that Princess Grace was expecting during a public event.

You are right Dman. I doubt they have the formality and structure like the BRF but, you would think a spokesman for the royal court would give some kind of statement since there is so much speculation going on right now. I at this point don't know what to believe.

It seems that in aspect the couple are acting more like Hollywood celibrities than traditional european royals, but that doesn't come as much of a surprise ;)

Anyway: how wonderful that it's twins! i hope it'll be boy and girl (born in that order) with names that reflect both their parents heritage :)

HELLO! Canada @HelloCanada · 8 h 8 ore fa

@Royal_talk We can confirm that we spoke directly with the royals while they were in New York City. The happy couple are expecting twins!

At this point Hello staff would be stupid to write something like this if then it were proven wrong.... IMO.

Now I'm convinced it's twins... (she has a very small belly and I'm wondering where are the babies staying :lol:).

Anyway since I'm pretty sure they are boy and girl...And so they will have no problem with the throne etc... I predict Rainier and Marguerite as names :eager: :icecream:

It's going to be twin boys...the heir and spare in one shot. (...)

Maybe they are enjoying having some good publicity for once and don't want it to end.

No need to have publicity with this news of twins, there will be enough publicity with the birth of the heir or heiress next december.
But don't forget that Hello is a media and this media may have heard somebody near the couple saying that it may be twins to publish that Charlene was expecting twins as Point De Vue did it in august and this mag goes on to writte about a double pregnancy in all his articles about Charlène.

Well not if they are not expecting twins!

All this sound and thunder is just a retread of the last "it's twins" headline and not one credible source to confirm it. They are all quoting each other! :ROFLMAO:

For me , it is a mystery why the palace don't confirm or deny this news about the twins, this news about the twins come and go away on the medias. It would be so clear that there will be an announce to say it is false or it is true.

This team of communication is incompetent

When Charlene has her unwell during the visit in the Carladès, all the high autorities and even Albert said that Charlene had an unwell. In Monaco Matin the day following, the people of MOnaco had the surprise to read that the palace denied that Charlene had an unwell. or was ill, one week after, there was the announce of the pregnancy of Charlene

There is a difference with the team of communication of Kensington palace.

I think that Albert likes "the glam"... Their wedding was ruined by all the rumours and the couple wants at least to have a certain mystery... And in december announce the twin birth... This is how I see the things anyway...

I have had the suspects since the very beginning when the announcement of the pregnancy was so generaland bland...

Well not if they are not expecting twins!

All this sound and thunder is just a retread of the last "it's twins" headline and not one credible source to confirm it. They are all quoting each other! :ROFLMAO:

No, it's not. Hello claims to have spoken with the couple directly who confirmed it to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom