The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2014, 10:10 PM
Serene Highness

I think he baby will come in November .

Old 06-18-2014, 11:57 PM
Heir Apparent

I think mid December, they announced at twelve weeks not fourteen weeks which would be the first trimester. Anyway we will all see when she pops, which is the key to the first baby, I predict mid. July

Old 06-19-2014, 02:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Not every woman pops out. Especially tall ones. I personally never fore maternity clothes at all. Just one size up the last 2 months.
Old 06-21-2014, 09:31 AM
Serene Highness

Whatever date the child is born this year PC would have to be past the first 12 weeks by now. Many women find they feel much better in the second trimester and have more energy to do things. I hope that's the case for Charlene and that we see her out and about quite often from July onwards. It's also usually in the second trimester that a bump starts to become noticeable so I look forward to seeing that too. The main thing right now is that she has moved past the first 12 week 'danger zone' which I'm sure she is relieved about.
Old 06-21-2014, 06:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Yes, I think she moved the first 13 weeks but no more as these photos show her, she has some curves , I believe that the birth will be on december.

Charlene de Monaco, enceinte : Sublime et lumineuse au côté du prince Albert
Old 06-22-2014, 01:36 AM
Courtier

That's a great link, thanks Melina.

The dress is way too big for her! We can't see anything...her legs and face look great though.
Old 06-22-2014, 03:59 AM
Nobility

I think she is more "woman" now, due to ther pregnancy (I don't know if you understand what I mean)
Old 06-22-2014, 04:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by capri View Post
I think she is more "woman" now, due to ther pregnancy (I don't know if you understand what I mean)
I see that. I was thinking the same thing - didn't know how to say it. Though it could have something to do with her being physically uncomfortable but putting on a brave face. The hair and make-up dramatically shift the impression - but the fullness to the face plus the very delicate way she seems to be handling herself - understandably so - also lends an aura. She has precious cargo. All goes to create a striking image, different. Even Albert is changed - it looks like he's lost some weight recently.
Old 06-22-2014, 05:48 AM
Heir Presumptive

P.Charlene's "official" face seems by nature somewhat melancholic and occasionally even bored, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is sad or bored :-)
When we see her at swimming events or out with friends or on holiday, she seems more relaxed and visibly enjoying herself, so i don't think she's sad or unhappy with her life and that's most important..
Old 06-22-2014, 10:47 AM
Serene Highness

People have been telling me to "cheer up" all my life when I have been feeling perfectly happy. I look fine when I smile but my face always looks a bit dour when I don't which I can't help. I think Queen Elizabeth is the same, a lovely warm smile but can look miserable when she's not full on beaming. I think PC is also just one of those people.
Old 06-22-2014, 05:38 PM
Serene Highness

I agree and also if one looks carefully at her eyebrows they tend to be rather straight and also to tilt down instead of up at the ends. I think this tends to give her a sad appearance when she is really not sad. Not to mention all the naysayers who like to cast that persona on her for their own reasons.
Old 06-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Courtier

Monaco prince is excited, anxious father-to-be | Mail Online

Why did her father say it was twins, when it is not?
Old 06-23-2014, 03:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

Maybe we'll never find out, however i think it will be the last *breaking news* we heard from father Wittstock I think they will have told him to let the palace publicize something first, next time

So...the baby is due in december then...
Old 06-23-2014, 03:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieuk View Post

Maybe that's what was initially suggested to them as a possibility and Charlene's father ran with it as a fact never thinking it would become news. Hard to say.

Anyway - as long as she is in good health and the pregnancy goes without event and the baby is born whole and happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee-Z View Post
Maybe we'll never find out, however i think it will be the last *breaking news* we heard from father Wittstock I think they will have told him to let the palace publicize something first, next time
Absolument!
Old 06-23-2014, 03:31 PM
Courtier

The Prince did not confirm or deny that his wife is expecting twins. I think that, coming from the grandfather-to-be, it probably is true.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 06-23-2014, 04:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

IN an Interview Prince Albert is saying that the baby is due in december, he did not speak about twins

Monaco's Prince Albert II is excited, anxious father-to-be - CBS News
Old 06-24-2014, 12:40 AM
Nobility

So we'll have a heavily pregnant Charlene at the fete nationale, how nice
It's announced on the Princess Grace Awards site that Albert and Charlene will attend, I guess Char will skip it though!
Old 06-24-2014, 01:38 AM
Serene Highness

Why skip?
Due date is around December 29th 2014
National Day is November 19th 2014.
Old 06-24-2014, 04:25 AM
Heir Presumptive

The prince Albert said the birth is expected in december but did not say that the birth will be on december 29th.
The birth may be at the beginning of december, or in the middle of december or in the last week of december

The presence of Charlene at the National day or at the Princess Grace gala of the term of the birth, it depens of the health conditions of the princess. The princesses Marie of danemark or Kate Of Cambridge stopped their duties or presence in public a month before the birth.

I think so that we will not have other news about the pregnacy till the birth.

This interview gives us the month of the birth
Old 06-24-2014, 06:45 AM
Heir Apparent

But both articles claim
that P. Albert said "the baby is due in December", not "the babies" right?

Tags
pregnancy, prince albert ii, prince albert monaco, princess charlene, twins