The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2014, 05:07 AM
Heir Apparent

I am sure Charlene is not at the end of her first trimester of pregnancy if the birth is at the end of december. We saw that during the Grand Prix , she had moments where she seemed not very well. I think doctors adviced her an entire rest it is why the palace did an announce earlier because she had a lot of future events like the official visit the Netherlands and she could not be present.

The swimming day at Dinard would be tired. Usually, Charlene swims in the pool with children and she gives lessons of rescue at the ocean side. She had to take plane early in the morning to fly untill Dinard. See the swimming day when she was at Capbreton, it was not a day for a pregnant woman . I think that the visit was cancelled 15 days before this important day , th e association could change the agenda of this day.While there was the announce of the cancelling of Dinard, Charlene was at the trainings of the swimmers at the pool the same day and she seemed well. But I think she may have yet sickness during the day, one day she may be well , one day she may be sick , like other pregnant women

Since last friday, it is very hot in Monaco and there is an announce of the governement which advices to the pregnant women, the old persons and sick persons to stay in their house because because i it is very dangerious. I think Charlene is at Roc Agel.. I am sure we will not see her in public during almost the month of juni.

Old 06-12-2014, 06:05 AM
Courtier

What engagements does she have scheduled for 12-30 June? Do other members of the Royal Family stand in for these engagements, as they would in the UK?

Old 06-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Dinard. La princesse de Monaco ne viendra pas à Dinard « Article « Le Pays Malouin

Princess charlene will not come to Dinard

The article says

Is to be expected, pregnant with (perhaps twins), Princess Charlene cancelled her coming to Dinard.

Since the announcement of her pregnancy perhaps of twins as it is said in the medias, Princess Charlene has reviewed all the calandar of the coming months. but the progr am of the ' learn to swim' of the princess Charlene foundation will go on.

There will be yet the big fest and the foundation of princess Charlene will send an ambassador of the foundation to attend the event and the launching of the foundation at Dinard.

june 13th, Princess charlene had to give prize of 'ths snapper pour tous', this event was supported by her foundation. But the announce was given before the announcement of the pregnancy of the princess charlene
he princely couple atten
june 19th, there will be the reeligious fest of ' fest of 'fete Dieu ' the princely couple attens the procession at the balcony of the palace but it is announced that Albert willl attend the soccer Match france against Bosnia at Rio, I don't know if Albert will be at Monaco at that time.

Ch

Charlene was announced to give diplomes to a high school of Monaco and sport medals to children.

Palace did not confirm or deny her presence to these events
Old 06-12-2014, 08:30 PM
Courtier

I can't wait to see photos of her next outing!!!
Old 06-12-2014, 09:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

It is nice that Princess Charlene will be with Prince Albert at the balcony of the palace for the religious feast of "fete Dieu" on June 19th.
Old 06-13-2014, 02:20 AM
Heir Apparent

As Use since their wedding, Albert and Charlene attend the fete Dieu at the balcony. as last year.Albert and charlene attend all the religious fest at the balcony of the palace. They are also attending the procession of the 'vendredi saint'

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

But we don't know if Charlene will attend the procession this year
Old 06-14-2014, 03:17 PM
Courtier

1. We don't know how many months?

2. We don't know if its twins, or one baby?

3. I suppose its early days yet, and some women look big, some look small?
Old 06-14-2014, 03:41 PM
Administrator

Please note that this is not a second currents events thread, pics and information about today's inauguration of the Princess Grace Rose Garden can be found at the family's current events thread - duplicate posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding.
Old 06-14-2014, 08:28 PM
Serene Highness

A pregnancy is 40 weeks long so if we count those weeks from the day (a Friday) that Charlene's was announced till the last Friday of the year (since we were told the child will be born before the year ends) which is 40 weeks then she is 12 weeks and 2 days along. I am only saying this as it would be the ultimate scenario for a child to be born before the end of the year so the Princess could be further along. However, IF this scenario is correct then she is even fewer weeks pregnant than Kate Middleton was when she unveiled her official portrait in January 2013. Kate had no bump but was 13-14 weeks pregnant. Therefore the tiny bump PC has right now is about right whether it's twins or not.
Old 06-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

If she is fewer than 12 weeks and showing already with a singleton, that would be somewhat surprising to me as she is a tall/wide framed lady.
Old 06-14-2014, 10:12 PM
Heir Apparent

She is tall but I wouldn't say a wide framed woman. You can't really pr edict how people will show, tall, long torso wide hipped will not show for a while. A tall slim hipped woman like Charlene could show quite early. We shall see
Old 06-16-2014, 07:49 AM
Heir Apparent

This site 'puretrend' writtes in his article that Charlene is pregnant of three months and half. I don 't believe it , I think rather that she is not at the end of the first trimester (around 12 weeks). I hope that the palace will do in the coming weeks a more clear announce than the last one, with the month of the birth and if there is twins or not.

Charlene de Monaco enceinte : une première apparition rayonnante !
Old 06-16-2014, 07:51 AM
Majesty

I think too she is 3 months and half but it's just speculation! sadly, I don't believe the palace will give futher info
Old 06-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Serene Highness

A pregnancy is 40 weeks long so if the baby is to be born before the end of the year then she would have passed 12 weeks by now.
Old 06-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela View Post
A pregnancy is 40 weeks long so if the baby is to be born before the end of the year then she would have passed 12 weeks by now.

Not always 40 weeks long.
Old 06-16-2014, 04:03 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Not always 40 weeks long.
In reality no but the due date is worked out as being approx. 40 weeks after conception. A baby born after or before that time is classed as being late or early. So when the announcement said she is due before the year ends, if that is even 31/12/14, then she has to be at least 12 weeks by now. If the due date is before 31/12/14 then she would be even further along.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:41 AM
Super Moderator

And we should not forget that the Royals usually announce a due date which is actually after the the calculated date. If since they announced "end of the year", the calculated due date is probably no later than mid-December or even November. For it the calculated date was 31/12/14, they would probably have announced it as early 2015.
That is why I think that she was at the end of her first trimester when they announced the pregnancy.
Old 06-17-2014, 06:22 AM
Heir Apparent

The palace could not hide the pregnancy of Charlene because she had already an unwell during the official visit in the Cantal, she could not be present to some events during the week of Grand Prix, she could not attend the official visit in Netherlands and she could not be present to a lot of events in Juni like the Mare Nostrum , ceremonies of giving medals or diploms and the swimming day at Dinard on june 22th. There would be a lot of critics and rumors. The palace did the announce earlier and said that the date of the birth was due to the end of the year. I think that Charlene will be soon at the end of her first trimester in these coming days. I think that the birth will be between Christmas and new year. In France we use to call this moment ' end of the year' and it is why Charlene seems to be yet tired on the photos, she has perhaps yet nausea.
Old 06-17-2014, 09:52 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
. . . .. . I think that the birth will be between Christmas and new year. In France we use to call this moment ' end of the year' and it is why Charlene seems to be yet tired on the photos, she has perhaps yet nausea.
That is actually a pretty close and specific time range, much in line with any other royal birth prediction and allowing for the vagarities of birth itself.
Old 06-18-2014, 08:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I am convinced that there was no announcement until she reached a pivotal point in the pregnancy - I predict a November baby..or babies.

Tags
pregnancy, prince albert ii, prince albert monaco, princess charlene, twins