Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Wonderful news from Monaco today!

The official announcement says:

"Le Prince Albert II et la Princesse Charlène de Monaco ont l’immense joie d’annoncer qu’Ils attendent un heureux événement. La naissance est prévue à la fin de l’année"

"Prince Albert II and Princess Charlene of Monaco have the great joy to announce that they expect a blessed event. The birth is expected at the end of the year".

MonacoGrimaldiArms.gif

Last edited:
Just saw a post on twitter from Simon Perry (people correspondent) saying the palace has confirmed that Princess Charlene is pregnant.
If the report is true, congratulations to the royal couple.:flowers::ROFLMAO:

OMG! Great news! I'm so happy for them ... congratulation to the couple!!!

Good.. It’s about time. I was afraid this would never happen. I wonder if waiting this long was a choice.

Congratulations to Their Serene Highnesses. It's beautiful know that they will have a little addition to their family and an heir will be provided. They must be filled with excitement.

Congratulations and I hope it is a safe and easy pregnancy!!!

This is great news, I was wondering if they were ever going to have a baby. Wish them all the luck in the world and a happy, healthy baby at the end. :)

Congratulations to the couple, i´m very happy for them.

Congratulations to Prince Albert and Princess Charlene!!! It's a wonderful news!!! :)

Wonderful news! I too hope she has an easy pregnancy and safe and easy delivery.

Wow, what a great news! I'm really happy for them! Congratulations to the couple! Easy pregnancy!

I am equal parts shocked and excited by this news! I had started to think this wasn't on the cards!

Congratulations to Albert and Charlene!

Great news.
I am happy for them and especially for Charlene.
For sure,there was too much pressure on her.
I Hope the same good news for HGD Stéphanie.

What a lovely surprise! Let's hope for an easy pregnancy and a healthy child.

Last edited:
Finally good news from the happy couple. Congratulations! Good to see ther greatest wish come true.
I'm really glad that no much of the spiteful speculation about them should be ended.

OMG! Congratulations and God bless to them both with this wonderful news! Hopefully the horrible media who caused so much pain 2011 leaves them alone to enjoy this moment and the birth!

Yesss finally! Wonderful news. Hope she has an easy pregnancy and an easy delivery.

Congratulations to them! Hope she has an easy pregnancy.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Such excitement! I love couture maternity wear. Due at the end of the year, so the beautiful Charlene is past that first 3 months. Hope the rest of her pregnancy is a smooth path. Godspeed to Charlene and Albert.

Oh Yay, I'm so thrilled for them. Hoping for a healthy and happy pregnancy and delivery.

Oh! What wonderful news to wake up to!! Congratulations to the couple, and praying for the health of both Mother and Baby...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom