Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PDV wrotte ' Princess charlene who is expecting, may be of twins after her entourage, attends a lot of events.
Nothing more.

The palace did never confirm or deny that charlene is expecting twins.

PDV wrotte ' Princess charlene who is expecting, may be of twins after her entourage, attends a lot of events.
Nothing more.

The palace did never confirm or deny that charlene is expecting twins.

thanks Melina... So there was no interview?

wow, that's a great piece of news! this was reported some months ago effectively, turns out it's true! i wonder if they will assign the crown to the first born or, as reported, they will decide who will be the heir when they reach an older age.

have you read this?

Charlene de Mónaco espera gemelos

Charlène de Monaco : "Je me sens merveilleusement bien" - telestar.fr

it seems that Charlene's entourage confirmed it's twins... and that the birth is expected in early december... But nothig has been released from the palace... Does anyone know what point de vue wrote?

The question is: "Point de vue" is repeating old rumours about twins or they recently had a confirmation that she's expecting twins? The word "entourage" or "source" is usually used when journalists are inventing some facts just to fulfill their texts....

Point De Vue said for the first times that Charlene may be expecting twins in the article about the Red Cross gala in August. The reporter said in his article that a member of the entourage of Princess Charlene said that the father of the princess Charlene confirmed yet the eve of the gala that Charlene was expecting twins.

In the last article, the article said that Charlene may be expecting twins after the entourage of PC.

It may be rumors but Point De Vue was the first media to announce the possible pregnancy of Charlotte Casiraghi. All the gotha in Europe is reading Point De Vue and this magasine knows a lot of personalities in Monaco.

Personnaly, I doubt about a pregnancy of twins because the palace would have announced it . I don't understand why the palace does not confirm or deny a pregnancy of twins.

wow, that's a great piece of news! this was reported some months ago effectively, turns out it's true! i wonder if they will assign the crown to the first born or, as reported, they will decide who will be the heir when they reach an older age.
If she gives birth to twin boys the law of succession madates the eldest, there is no choice involved. If she gives birth to twins, one boy and one girl, male primogeniture would mean the boy is the heir regardless of which order they were born.

Point De Vue said for the first times that Charlene may be expecting twins in the article about the Red Cross gala in August. The reporter said in his article that a member of the entourage of Princess Charlene said that the father of the princess Charlene confirmed yet the eve of the gala that Charlene was expecting twins.

In the last article, the article said that Charlene may be expecting twins after the entourage of PC.

It may be rumors but Point De Vue was the first media to announce the possible pregnancy of Charlotte Casiraghi. All the gotha in Europe is reading Point De Vue and this magasine knows a lot of personalities in Monaco.

Personnaly, I doubt about a pregnancy of twins because the palace would have announced it . I don't understand why the palace does not confirm or deny a pregnancy of twins.

I highly appreciate the articles from PdV which I'm always reading with great pleasure. However they are not always accurate- for instance about 2 years ago they wrote that princess Tatiana of Greece is expecting a baby. And there was no child....

[....] I don't understand why the palace does not confirm or deny a pregnancy of twins.

In general Royal Houses inform us that someone is in happy (or blessed) circumstances but that is it. It is seldom or never said it will be a boy, a girl or twins. All we do is wait and see. For myself I think Charlène will give birth to a daughter. Just my feeling.

:flowers:

Not even if they only have a daughter(s)? They will have to change then or the throne goes to Andrea.

A Prince goes before a Princess au même degré de parenté (within the same degree of parenthood). When Charlène gives birth to a daughter and there will no son anymore, that daughter will be the future Princesse de Monaco. Anderea and Pierre only come back in the picture when Albert has no legitimate heirs.

:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know... I think I'll be surprised if she has twins at this point - but not very surprised. :p

She certainly has the tailors who can make maternity clothing appear less revealing. Unlike some women who wear form fitting clothing, it's not possible for me to get a good look at the size of the bump.

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I read the article on hello.... It repeats the same things..(rumours of twins, charlene's discipline etc)...

You can read the scans on Cotilleando... (sorry to mention another forum but I can't post the pics since they are there)

I can't believe we only have 2 more months to go... would be fun to find out!

She looks very tiny for someone supposedly carrying twins which makes me question the reliability of the rumours. Obviously every woman carries differently, but I also think that had it been twins, the court would have confirmed it by now, wouldn't they?

I find it difficult to believe that it is twins as she has a very small bump and is still travelling.

:previous::previous:Exactly. Point de Vue is entertaining but not a reliable news source.

I am sceptical about the twins reports. If indeed the Princess is carrying twins why not just announce it?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I don't want to disappoint anyone but I read the article on hello.... It repeats the same things..(rumours of twins, charlene's discipline etc)...

So it's just the same old rumour, once started on twitter, still lingering on...
Oh well, only a few more months and the we'll know all :lol:

So it's just the same old rumour, once started on twitter, still lingering on...
Oh well, only a few more months and the we'll know all :lol:

I tend to believe so... Hello seems to be quite sure about the twins so the only thought that crossed my mind it that Charlene may have confirmed it via microphone off... But it wouldn't make any sense:ermm:

I find it difficult to believe that it is twins as she has a very small bump and is still travelling.

The travelling part worries me, twins or a single baby.

Then again, Mary of Denmark travelled to Australia very late in her last pregnancy. I didn't stop worrying until she arrived back in Denmark. :eek:

I personally don't believe in the twin reports but it irritates me that BUNTE in Germany keeps reporting about 'the babies'. BUNTE is usually well informed, they are in the inside circles in Monaco, of course they get stuff wrong but over such a long period of time?

^^^previous...so maybe they are not wrong at all?

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

I have believed from the very beginning that the couple were expecting twins, since the original source was Mike Wittstock. He added that he and his wife were so happy that they would then have 4 grandchildren. The Palace has neither confirmed nor denied the rumour, I have no idea why they don't just come out and tell us!

The article in "Hello!Canada" is very accurate in its reporting of the visit to NYC, so the part of them expecting twins may well be accurate as well.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

It sounds like she spoke to them and confirmed twins. At this point, I'm inclined to believe it's true.

How exciting!

It sounds like she spoke to them and confirmed twins. At this point, I'm inclined to believe it's true.

How exciting!

I agree.

You'd think if the magazine got an interview, they would not come out with something made up, assuming this is a reputable magazine. Now I'm fairly convinced.

In august 2014, the site of the newspaper Montecarlonews in italia language for the people who are living in Monaco said that it was official, the palaces was confirming the twins, This site is not a tabloid but a serious site.
I searched if the palace confirmed it, I never found.

Charlène di Monaco in attesa di 2 gemelli, euforia a Montecarlo - Montecarlo News: Notizie su Montecarlo, Monaco, Mentone, Nizza, Antibes, Costa Azzurra

This news came after the that Point De Vue said that a person of the entourage of Princess Charlene said to the reporter of PDV that ( the father of Charlene still confirmed him that there were twins'. It is why the title of PDV was ( her entourage speaks about twins.)

In the last Point De Vue, the newspaper says that the entourage of Princess Charlene speaks still of twins.

With this rumor of twins, the palace would have confirmed as the palace of Denmark confirmed the pregnancy of twins for Princess Mary.

Untill september, I believed that Charlene may be expecting twins. Now, have a lot of doubts a pregnancy of twins. I am sure she will have one baby.

It is stupid if the Palace does not say anything but Charlene's father talks about! They have to agree to a line of behavior and keep it all sides.

I found the WORDING of the official announcement surprising...... it was NOT the phrase: "....expecting a Baby...." (which most of the official communquees are using - and which clearly implies "A" equals to "ONE" Baby.
Instead they used this (in my opinion quite uncommon) Phrase about the words pregnancy and the birth "only".....

"T.S.H. the Prince and the Princess of Monaco are delighted to announce the pregnancy of H.S.H. Princess Charlène. The birth is expected at the end of the year."

This leaves all options open....
BYe Bine

Maybe Albert wants the twins birth to be a surprise.... Who knows...

If she's giving interviews to Hello! Where she talks about twins, it's not much of a surprise is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom