Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
melina premiere said:

Everyone's saying it; except the Palace?

Some have said they hope its a girl. But I am sure the people of Monaco, and Albert are hoping for a Prince! I bet Charlene is too. No, I can't prove it, but all the same! I remember Princess Anne's late mother-in-law saying, its always nice when the first baby is a boy! Then a girl afterwards. And Anne's children were nowhere near the throne succession wise. Somehow I don't see this couple having a large family. Queen Elizabeth's family of four, rarely happen with Royal Families these days. Maybe its not fashionable anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting for the succession, especially if they are boy and girl! If it is true of course.

People. Charlène ne sera pas à Dinard - Finistère - Le Télégramme
She was to attend this event the 22. (Meeting with children who take part in a prevention course against the acquatic danger) but she has cancelled due to her pregnancy... I wonder if she is fine because she should start feeling better if she is entering the fourth month... What will she do in the next months ? :-(

I wouldn't say families of four rarely happen, if you look into it, families of four are quite frequent.

Before they were married, PA said they would probably have 2 children. Twins would be very efficient for PC.

I think Charlene is in the third month and she is not yet at the end of trimester, and the fact Charlene is missing at Mare Nostrum and at the swimming day at Dinard make me think that Charlene could expect twins,
A pregnancy of twins needs a lot of rest, the women who are pregnant of twins are a lot tired. and they must be carefull.

The palace will surely confirm or deny when charlene will be at the end of trimester and will give the month of the birth.

There were a lot of events this week where the presence of Charlene was announced before the announce about her pregnancy.
Tuesday june 10 at the gala of Rotary club
friday, she must give prize to young children who won the prize of 'snappers pour tous' that her foundation supported
And during this week, Albert and Charlene use to receive all the actors and actresses of the TV festival.
We will see if Charlene will attend to these events.
I recall that Kate was attending only one event during the december before the end of trimester.

Can someone explain what happens with succession-order if the king/prince acquires twins..? Is there any precedent? Is there any rule..?

Here's hoping has a safe & happy pregnancy. :)

Congrats to the happy couple!

Hopefully she will come through this swimmingly. Get it? LOL:

All children are delicate reminders that its up to us to ensure they have a world to look forward to in the future. I'm sure Albert and Charlene wish the best for their children as we do with ours.

Please note that all posts regarding over population of the planet have been deleted as off topic.

Any and all additional off topic posts will be deleted without notice.

More like: everyone keeps repeating the one person who said it :lol:
Very true and, if it is untrue it will be an incedible stressor for both Albert and Charlene because if they deny it nobody is likely to believe them and retract all the silly articles they have published. I think at present they have just decided to deny it oxygen and see if that works.

The palace will surely confirm or deny when charlene will be at the end of trimester and will give the month of the birth.
Why on earth would the palace confirm or deny the end of her third trimester? For all we know Charlene, like many other women, may be unfortunate enough to be ill throughout her pregnancy. But the bottom line is that it is none of our business.

Perhaps they just want to be left in peace to enjoy the whole experience and see no reason to share anything (especially with her Dad who seems to suffer from terminal run at the mouth).

But at present saying nothing seems to be their usual response.

Charlène de Monaco, le stress complique sa grossesse selon Bunte

Hope it's only gossip! It basically say she needs to rest because her pregnancy is at risk due to stress... :(
Well, I for one cannot understand her being stressed by anything at all. I mean, what's a hundred cameras flashing at her stomach and howling for confirmation of a multiple birth . . . piece of cake. Not!

Usually, the palace of Monaco like palaces of other royalties announces a future birth at the end of the trimester when there are less risks than during the first trimester. Charlene being tired and being not able to do her duties as to be present with Albert in Netherlands, the palace announced the future pregnancy some weeks before the term of the third months. It is why the date of the birth is not clear, end of november, beginning of december, end of december?. Now there is the rumor of the twins even in serious news not only in the tabloids. Monaco Matin published the day after the announce of the pregnancy this rumor. it is not usually that Monaco Matin repeats rumors about the princely family, this local newspaper is respectfull for The princely family.

This baby is not a baby like other babies, he is very important for the people of Monaco, he is the direct heir of the prince sovereign , Prince Albert understood that because he gave a short interview to Monaco Channel giving news about the health of Charlene

The palace will surely give the date of the birth at the end of juni and will deny or confirm if Charlene is attending one baby or two.

Buckimgham did a second announcement in january 2013, giving the date of the birth that Kate was expecting and denying that Kate was expecting twins because there was also a rumorof twins.

Can someone explain what happens with succession-order if the king/prince acquires twins..? Is there any precedent? Is there any rule..?

No precendence as far as I know but since there is the male primogeniture law if twins are born these are the possibilities:
Boy and Girl: the boy is the heir
2 girls: the first to be born
2 boys: the same (who come first to the world)

Hope it's clear:flowers:

I think we won't have any other info... The case of Kate was totally different. She had morning sickness and so they had to announce it earlier... When she passed the 3 month they confirm the pregnancy and told the baby was due in July...

It was clear that she was having only one baby from the beginning since they said: "She is expecting a baby".

With Charlene is all very general because the palace of Monaco is different... They are even more reserved IMO.

Very true and, if it is untrue it will be an incedible stressor for both Albert and Charlene because if they deny it nobody is likely to believe them and retract all the silly articles they have published. I think at present they have just decided to deny it oxygen and see if that works.

When I first read this - I thought - "Deny the baby oxygen? Oh my goodness." Then I realized you meant they were denying the story oxygen. I crack myself up! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

People. Charlène ne sera pas à Dinard - Finistère - Le Télégramme
She was to attend this event the 22. (Meeting with children who take part in a prevention course against the acquatic danger) but she has cancelled due to her pregnancy... I wonder if she is fine because she should start feeling better if she is entering the fourth month... What will she do in the next months ? :-(

Some women don't feel better until much later (like me), or never stop feeling sick, lucky gals... I think if there were risks involved rather than morning sickness, they would not have made an announcement yet, and there would be nothing on the calendar to cancel.

When I first read this - I thought - "Deny the baby oxygen? Oh my goodness." Then I realized you meant they were denying the story oxygen. I crack myself up! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Ouch! I do hope it wasn't too painful! ;)

I am sure Charlene is not at the end of her first trimester of pregnancy if the birth is at the end of december. We saw that during the Grand Prix , she had moments where she seemed not very well. I think doctors adviced her an entire rest it is why the palace did an announce earlier because she had a lot of future events like the official visit the Netherlands and she could not be present.

The swimming day at Dinard would be tired. Usually, Charlene swims in the pool with children and she gives lessons of rescue at the ocean side. She had to take plane early in the morning to fly untill Dinard. See the swimming day when she was at Capbreton, it was not a day for a pregnant woman . I think that the visit was cancelled 15 days before this important day , th e association could change the agenda of this day.While there was the announce of the cancelling of Dinard, Charlene was at the trainings of the swimmers at the pool the same day and she seemed well. But I think she may have yet sickness during the day, one day she may be well , one day she may be sick , like other pregnant women

Since last friday, it is very hot in Monaco and there is an announce of the governement which advices to the pregnant women, the old persons and sick persons to stay in their house because because i it is very dangerious. I think Charlene is at Roc Agel.. I am sure we will not see her in public during almost the month of juni.

What engagements does she have scheduled for 12-30 June? Do other members of the Royal Family stand in for these engagements, as they would in the UK?

Dinard. La princesse de Monaco ne viendra pas à Dinard « Article « Le Pays Malouin

Princess charlene will not come to Dinard

The article says

Is to be expected, pregnant with (perhaps twins), Princess Charlene cancelled her coming to Dinard.

Since the announcement of her pregnancy perhaps of twins as it is said in the medias, Princess Charlene has reviewed all the calandar of the coming months. but the progr am of the ' learn to swim' of the princess Charlene foundation will go on.

There will be yet the big fest and the foundation of princess Charlene will send an ambassador of the foundation to attend the event and the launching of the foundation at Dinard.

june 13th, Princess charlene had to give prize of 'ths snapper pour tous', this event was supported by her foundation. But the announce was given before the announcement of the pregnancy of the princess charlene
he princely couple atten
june 19th, there will be the reeligious fest of ' fest of 'fete Dieu ' the princely couple attens the procession at the balcony of the palace but it is announced that Albert willl attend the soccer Match france against Bosnia at Rio, I don't know if Albert will be at Monaco at that time.

Ch

Charlene was announced to give diplomes to a high school of Monaco and sport medals to children.

Palace did not confirm or deny her presence to these events

It is nice that Princess Charlene will be with Prince Albert at the balcony of the palace for the religious feast of "fete Dieu" on June 19th.

1. We don't know how many months?

2. We don't know if its twins, or one baby?

3. I suppose its early days yet, and some women look big, some look small?

Please note that this is not a second currents events thread, pics and information about today's inauguration of the Princess Grace Rose Garden can be found at the family's current events thread - duplicate posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding.

A pregnancy is 40 weeks long so if we count those weeks from the day (a Friday) that Charlene's was announced till the last Friday of the year (since we were told the child will be born before the year ends) which is 40 weeks then she is 12 weeks and 2 days along. I am only saying this as it would be the ultimate scenario for a child to be born before the end of the year so the Princess could be further along. However, IF this scenario is correct then she is even fewer weeks pregnant than Kate Middleton was when she unveiled her official portrait in January 2013. Kate had no bump but was 13-14 weeks pregnant. Therefore the tiny bump PC has right now is about right whether it's twins or not.

If she is fewer than 12 weeks and showing already with a singleton, that would be somewhat surprising to me as she is a tall/wide framed lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom