Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

What a cute video! Gabriella seems to be a natural talent! ?

Charlene shared two more photos of her today:

** Photos **

Love the frozen skis,her first time on skis at aged 3 and she did it with absolutely no difficulty!

Such a sweet picture. :flowers:

I love Charlene uses social media, and that we get some great glimpses of the twins without being intrusive into the kids' lives. Madeleine does as well, though not as often. Wish more royals embraced it.

Wonderful photo of the Princely Twins wonder where it was taken?

Wonderful photo of the Princely Twins wonder where it was taken?
that silver sculpture leads me to think in Monaco. Also the aquarium photos are from the OCEANAGRAPHIC INSTITUTE in Monaco.

Jacques and Gabriella are such a delight to see, as usual. I love the photo of them hugging, they seem to have a particularly special bond. Gabriella's winter coat is so sweet!

So nice of P Charlene to share these snaps with is. I like that she introduces the little ones to the sights and activities of the Principality.

I’m still hoping she will join P Albert at the Olympics for a few days.

Wonderful photos of two adorable twins sharing a very, very special bond!

Oh, that is so cute! Thanks, melina p.

2 cherubic and budding young drivers!!! They seem 2 angels, but I think that they must be quite a handful!

What a great photo of the twins all set for the Grand Prix!

They are adorable. They are going to be a handful when they get older.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super cute photo of Jacques and Gabriella preparing for the Grand Prix! Jacques looks so much like Charlene.

Albert tells in the book Albert II de Monaco l’homme et le prince that their nicknames for the twins are Jacky and Bella.

Don’t know, but looks like an Instagram post format wise. Also beyond adorable!! [emoji4]

Such a sweet photo! Always a delight to see Jacques and Gabriella.

Thank-you eya for sharing these gorgeous pictures!!! They have grown so much!!! Judging by their expression, I suspect they are quite a handful both at home and at school.

Reactions: eya
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom