Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella News 1: December 2014 - September 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am struck by the fact he used "ressent" and not "miss". Very very sad, how can you explain the situation to six years olds ?

It is indeed an interesting word choice but I can see how the twins really being effected by it and truly resenting their mom having to leave them again so shortly after she arrived home after many months of uncertainty build up some 'resentment'. Just 'missing their mom' is what they did over the last 6 months as well and wasn't a reason to pull them out of school previously. Nonetheless, it is interesting that this story is now being confirmed while it was already rumored (and denied?) in October(?).

Poor kids. From the pandemic, to starting a new school, to their mother being ill, it would be a lot to take in for anyone let alone children who aren't even seven yet. I'm glad that HSH The Prince of Monaco is doing everything he can to ameliorate the situation for them.

Their mother's lengthy illness has to be upsetting for children that young.
It's probably a good idea for them to be home-schooled temporarily, until things become more settled.

Since other children will be attending with them, it's not as if they will be isolated.

The Prince is doing a great job of being a daddy. He is thinking ahead and choosing what is best for their children. I bet heir mom is involved as much as she can be. JMO I’m thankful that other family/parents agreed to let their children attend the Temporary School with the Twins. That’s not an easy decision either. I hope all the children have a nice school year.

I cannot believe the twins are almost 7…December 10, I believe is their birthday.

What grade would they be in? I know being ‘homeschooled’ is different, but what hours would the students be in school and how many months of the year so they attend school and haveholidays…. Thanks.

Happy Birthday to the twins!!! Princess Charlene has shared these lovely pictures!

"Happy birthday my babies
Thank you God for blessing me with such wonderful children.
I’m truly blessed
Love mom❤️"

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXS5jylsoWv/

:previous:

Wonderful, joyful photos! And you can already see a glimpse of the family's Christmas tree ?

A really wonderful photo of the twins to mark the Princely birthday!

It takes some time to spot them, but they are there ;) Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella together with their school mates attended a tribute screening of "Ωcéans", directed by Jacques Perrin & Jacques Cluzaud in 2009, on the occasion of today's World Ocean Day:

** Pic **

It seems that Gabriella is the only one who wants to ask a question (or answer the question), so that helps :flowers:

Prince Jacques and Princess Gabriella received their "Seadventures Summer Camp" diploma this afternoon at the end of their one week of training to discover sailing and raise awareness of the marine world, organized by the Yacht Club of Monaco.⠀

The previous week, the princely children had taken part in an introductory course in diving and water rescue at The Ecole Bleue.⠀

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgC0rgUMX4-/?hl=el

Last edited by a moderator:
Proud Mom and Dad. Good to see the kids getting involved in worthwhile activities and learning new skills. P Charlene must be so happy to once again be able to share in these precious family activities.

Very proud parents. A photo of a beautiful family. Their genuine happiness is reflected in their smiles. I hope that the malicious tongues will stop wagging once and for all and leave this wonderful family in peace!!

Gabriella actually seems like she's getting better at haircuts. :cool:

[emoji23]
Well if she doesn’t wan’t to work for the Princely family later, she can always open a salon. That would actually be pretty cool IMO.

She seems to be the more adventurous!!!

Please stay respectful towards the people you discuss. Insulting comments have been removed.

hereditarytitles, I totally agree. Having both parents with them gives them a sense of security. I might be wrong but my impression is that even though Princess Gabriella might be quite lively,when they are in a crowd she always relies on her brother for reassurance.

What school are they going to...is it St. Francis of Assisi?

:previous:

I think it‘s the L'Institution François d'Assise-Nicolas Barré school, yes.

At this video, starting at 1:37, you can see the family arriving to school yesterday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom