The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-25-2019, 09:24 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
Among the photos of the cathédrale , there are the small armchairs of prince Jacques and princess Gabriella in the princely loge of the cathedral

Les trésors de la cathédrale de Monaco (photos de Monaco Matin) - marriane eklablog.fr

Perhaps, the two princely children will attend for the first time the mass of the next national fest on november 19th
Oh how cute! I really hope they attend and well, if they took out the chairs it means that they are going to be used Those chairs were not used for a veeery long time in Monaco!

Old 08-25-2019, 09:42 AM
Royal Highness

Much as I would love to see them attend the Te Deum on National Day I don't think that will happen until they start attending school which I think in Monaco is at age 6, am I right? I hope I'm wrong though. It would be lovely if they even attended the last part of the service as they have done in church on the feast of St. Devote, I guess we'll just have to wait and see but those little 'royal' chairs are indeed lovely.

Old 08-26-2019, 02:25 PM
Courtier

They'll be five very soon (can't believe it, feels like yesterday). Doesn't seem like an unsuitable day to attend the service. The twins have always been very well-behaved. Charlene and Albert are definitely doing a good job.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:50 PM
Majesty

I don't remember seeing photos of Caroline, Albert and Stephanie at the Te Deum until they were no longer children. I could be wrong.

Anyway, I think the almost 2 hour religious service is too much to ask for 4-5 years old.

I don't think Jacques and Gabriella will be there this year. I am more than happy when they come to the balcony or Palace window.

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 08-26-2019, 03:13 PM
Imperial Majesty

What a great idea to place small chairs for the kids to attend the event.

A.W. TOZER
Old 08-26-2019, 03:46 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I love the idea of small chairs for the royal children - I think Sweden has the same for Estelle and Oscar whenever they are in attendance at church services.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 08-27-2019, 03:34 PM
Heir Apparent

As the mass was not televised before 2005, we could only see the photos of the family leaving the cathédrale, it is very far in the times but Caroline Albert were 7years , 8 years old
They attended the cérémonies in the honor coutyard when they were very Young

I think the twins are perhaps too Young to attend the mass, it would be fine if they would attend the ceremony in the courtyard and Jacques wearing the uniform of the carabinier as his dad did it

But it was surprising to see the little armchairs in the princely lodge, they were not present last year when I went to the cathedrale , they are beautiful
Old 09-10-2019, 05:56 AM
Imperial Majesty

The twins "⛔️busy in school"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Oe2XqlX5q/
Old 09-10-2019, 06:19 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
The twins "⛔️busy in school"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2Oe2XqlX5q/
Oh those cute backpacks Good luck to Jacques and Gabriella for their new scholastic year!
Old 09-10-2019, 06:27 AM
Heir Apparent

No photos this year but a cute photos
Next year , we will surely get photos, the twins will go to the primary school
Don't know where they will go , there is a big choice

Fan B like cousin Princess Alexandra
Dames de saint Maur like aunts Caroline and Stéphanie
School Saint Charles

The schoolpacks of Jacques is saying " salut' in English ' Hello'

The palace published a new video about Jacques and Gabriella going to school this Morning

Beautiful photos

https://www.facebook.com/palaismonac...7298788763066/

There is an article in Monaco Matin who is pubiing that the twins changed of school this year, they are going in the school 'Stella' , a public school at the Condamine
Old 09-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Lovely photos from the 1st day at school and I noticed Prince Jacques was carrying a smurf figure with him.

September 14th ,1982 :Death of HSH Princess Grace of Monaco
Old 09-10-2019, 12:56 PM
Majesty

They are little cherubs...beyond adorable!

"The arc of the moral universe is long, but it bends toward justice". Martin Luther King Jr. 1929-1968
Old 09-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Gentry

Thanks for the video Melina! Very nice photos published by the Palace
Old 09-10-2019, 04:21 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Jacques and Gabriella are growing up so fast. I loved the photo of their little backpacks Charlene posted on her Instagram.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 09-10-2019, 05:32 PM
Heir Apparent

Lovely picture of the two backpacks indeed! Nicely done by the princess.
Old 09-10-2019, 08:41 PM
Imperial Majesty

Information about the Nursery School Stella which they are said to be attending. It seems to have opened last fall.

https://www.hellomonaco.com/news/lat...success-story/

Love the backpacks of the kids. Though I would have wanted Jacques

Great video of photos that were shared. I cant believe how grown up they seem to be getting now. Hope they had a great first day back.
Old 09-11-2019, 01:17 AM
Aristocracy

I think that I already wrote it some time ago, but Princess Gabriella looks like Princess Grace to me.
Old 09-11-2019, 07:34 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vojthas View Post
I think that I already wrote it some time ago, but Princess Gabriella looks like Princess Grace to me.
I agree with you, she's a mini Grace! Nobody else resembles her this much!
Old 09-11-2019, 07:40 AM
Royal Highness

Yes she strongly resembles Grace, but so did Albert in his youth. His sisters favour their father.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:10 AM
Heir Apparent

There is a report about Prince Jaques and Princess Gabriella entering in the school in the day news in Monaco info

It begins at 0 40

Video des infos de hier ,, reportage sur la rentrée de Jacques et Gabriella - marriane eklablog.fr