Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, we are on the XXI century but the behaviour of Jazmin is vulgar on these photos. when a girl is the daughter of a prince she must have more cloths on her, she has no class it is a pity. It is my opinion but I am not the only person who is saying this , a lot of persons on the french royal sites have the same opinion as me.

Yes, we are on the XXI century but the behaviour of Jazmin is vulgar on these photos. when a girl is the daughter of a prince she must have more cloths on her, she has no class it is a pity. It is my opinion but I am not the only person who is saying this , a lot of persons on the french royal sites have the same opinion as me.

Posing for a photo fully clothed is vulgar? She is adequately covered up - Caroline, Stephanie and Charlene have revealed more. She isn't a princess, she is Mademoiselle Tout le monde - you yourself point out that she is untitled and a nobody. Make your mind up.

You seem to think that because it's your opinion that's fine and if other people agree, even better. However, if anyone dares to have an opinion about Charlene, who has also had moments that could be deemed vulgar, they are treated to a five page treatise on why she is worthy of beatification.

The problem isn't so much the fact that you have opinions, it's the fact that you won't let other people have theirs.

According to Merriam Webster, the definition of vulgar is defined as
a : lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste : coarseb : morally crude, undeveloped, or unregenerate : grossc : ostentatious or excessive in expenditure or display : pretentious

And to be quite honest, I definitely don't see this in Jazmin. She is a young lady who is in the process of finding out who she is, what she likes, discovering her style, etc.

We haven't seen her topless on a beach in France, she hasn't been seen falling out of a club/taxi drunk, while pursuing her music career, she has (to my knowledge at least) done nothing inappropriate. She has never slammed her father publicly. And let's face it, considering that he was absent during her early formative years, she can certainly has a right to be at little disappointed in his earlier behavior. But she hasn't done any of these things.

If we are going to call people vulgar, because they stop to pose on a red carpet...well....that word can be used with a lot of people including those who are in the Monaco Princely Family.

I would be very interested in supporting proof (i.e. articles, pictures) that shows why she is being described as vulgar. If there is none, I would be hesitant to throw that word around. It's an insulting term. To keep it in perspective, Sarah, Duchess of York had been described as vulgar by a member of the BRF. I am not trying to throw Sarah or her actions in this discussion, but it's important to get a better idea of what is considered vulgar behavior.

Last edited:
I Agree 100% with Booing, Florestane and Zonk!!!

I am not crazy about the way she is dressed but so what? She is a young woman in her twenties dressing for her time. When I remember now what I was wearing at her age in my 1980's heyday I want to run shrieking into the streets! You are only 20-something for a time, so experiment and have fun is what I say!:lol:

Jasmin herself looks extremely pretty in those photos, imo.

:bang:

Melina, I believe we are no longer in the middle ages. If Jazmin were nominated for Sainthood, by the Vatican you would find fault. There is a portion of this board who treat any illegitimate children as if they are dirty and should hide their heads in shame. It’s like we are back in the middle ages in some of these threads and it reflects badly not he board and the royal family they think they are protecting. The rest of the world has moved into a new age.

To be more frank, there is also a group of “Team Charlene” fans who feel the need to berate Albert’s children and his sisters and their children thinking that it boosts Charlene's image. It does not. If anyone on this board had written that "perfect" Charlene had no class and was vulgar for attending a movie premier, you would have been attacking them on every website you could find.

Jazmin is doing nothing that your beloved “most perfect Gotha” princess has not done before her. You criticized Jazmin earlier for doing an interview (her first) because the magazine mentioned the cost and designer of the clothes. But you find Charlene perfect and there has not been a single fashion shoot Charlene has done where the magazine has not done the EXACT same.

Why is Jazmin being in public vulgar and classless? I find this very hypocritical. Jazmin has every right to be out in public. She is a human being and wants to attend events. So what? Charlene did the same, often, and long before she was married.

You seem to have quite the inside track on the palace doings and as you have said "all is known" in Monaco. I hope that the Prince learns how some palace followers are treating his child, sisters and their children. I doubt he would approve. Jazmin did her interview from the palace during her siblings baptism. She is accepted in the family, which I find refreshing after some of the other royals treatment of their other children.

There is nothing Jazmin could do other than hide her head in shame (because, as some claim, her existence is some “embarrassment”?! or "throwing it in Charlene's face"?!) where you would not find fault. She is Albert’s oldest child. Charlene is married to her father and is therefore her stepmother. Perhaps give her the same courtesy you expect for Albert and your perfect Princess!

As far as dreaming about Albert appearing with his daughter on the red carpet. I hate to break this to you. He already HAS. She was with him AND CHARLENE at the Princess Grace Foundation event. She also attended events with him in LA. Albert is not embarrassed of her. Thank God, we (and apparently he) are in the 21st century and not the 10th! I much prefer humans being treated equally.

Well said!!
:cheers:

:bang:

Melina, I believe we are no longer in the middle ages. If Jazmin were nominated for Sainthood, by the Vatican you would find fault. There is a portion of this board who treat any illegitimate children as if they are dirty and should hide their heads in shame. It’s like we are back in the middle ages in some of these threads and it reflects badly not he board and the royal family they think they are protecting. The rest of the world has moved into a new age.

To be more frank, there is also a group of “Team Charlene” fans who feel the need to berate Albert’s children and his sisters and their children thinking that it boosts Charlene's image. It does not. If anyone on this board had written that "perfect" Charlene had no class and was vulgar for attending a movie premier, you would have been attacking them on every website you could find.

Jazmin is doing nothing that your beloved “most perfect Gotha” princess has not done before her. You criticized Jazmin earlier for doing an interview (her first) because the magazine mentioned the cost and designer of the clothes. But you find Charlene perfect and there has not been a single fashion shoot Charlene has done where the magazine has not done the EXACT same.

Why is Jazmin being in public vulgar and classless? I find this very hypocritical. Jazmin has every right to be out in public. She is a human being and wants to attend events. So what? Charlene did the same, often, and long before she was married.

You seem to have quite the inside track on the palace doings and as you have said "all is known" in Monaco. I hope that the Prince learns how some palace followers are treating his child, sisters and their children. I doubt he would approve. Jazmin did her interview from the palace during her siblings baptism. She is accepted in the family, which I find refreshing after some of the other royals treatment of their other children.

There is nothing Jazmin could do other than hide her head in shame (because, as some claim, her existence is some “embarrassment”?! or "throwing it in Charlene's face"?!) where you would not find fault. She is Albert’s oldest child. Charlene is married to her father and is therefore her stepmother. Perhaps give her the same courtesy you expect for Albert and your perfect Princess!

As far as dreaming about Albert appearing with his daughter on the red carpet. I hate to break this to you. He already HAS. She was with him AND CHARLENE at the Princess Grace Foundation event. She also attended events with him in LA. Albert is not embarrassed of her. Thank God, we (and apparently he) are in the 21st century and not the 10th! I much prefer humans being treated equally.
I totally agree, well said !!!!!:flowers:

The thread has been cleaned up. Insulting and speculative posts and those discussing them have been removed. Please remember to treat the people you discuss with respect. Thank you!

Last edited:
I know that many have criticized her presence but I found her particularly lovely with that look and her new hairstyle suits her better!

I don't know why anyone on this forum would have any interest in Jazmin or Alexandre anyway. They are private people not royals and we are here to discuss the latter. I have no opinion about them one way or another for that reason and I certainly couldn't get excited about Jazmin's clothes or hairstyle.

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone on this forum would have any interest in Jazmin or Alexandre anyway. They are private people not royals and we are here to discuss the latter. I have no opinion about them one way or another for that reason and I certainly couldn't get excited about Jazmin's clothes or hairstyle.

You certainly do have an opinion - albeit a negative one.

I don't think any of us need to justify our interest in them.

If you don't like or agree with this topic just avoid this thread.:wave:

By
You certainly do have an opinion - albeit a negative one.

I don't think any of us need to justify our interest in them.

If you don't like or agree with this topic just avoid this thread.:wave:

I'm mystified as to how stating that Jazmin and Alexandre are private people ( which they are) reflects a negative attitude towards them. I enjoy this forum as I like to observe the lives of royal families whose lives are so different to the rest of us, which I imagine is the same reason that many others enjoy it. I was merely saying that I don't really see why anyone on here would care what Jazmin or Alexandre get up to as they don't live in this rarefied atmosphere. For the same reason I have no interest in what Delphine Boel does in her life either, it's nothing personal to Prince Albert's children.

Last edited:
I guess the interest is sparked because they are related to royalty (or allegedly so in Ms Boël's case). As we like to chat about everything remotely to do with royalty (from the official statebanquets to clothing to funny faces they make), this thread is not out of place here.
Ofcourse not all posters here will follow all threads, i usually skip the "fashion" threads for instance, so i can imagine others may only follow threads of the "core" royals or something, but that's the beauty of these forums ;)

By

I'm mystified as to how stating that Jazmin and Alexandre are private people ( which they are) reflects a negative attitude towards them. I enjoy this forum as I like to observe the lives of royal families whose lives are so different to the rest of us, which I imagine is the same reason that many others enjoy it. I was merely saying that I don't really see why anyone on here would care what Jazmin or Alexandre get up to as they don't live in this rarefied atmosphere. For the same reason I have no interest in what Delphine Boel does in her life either, it's nothing personal to Prince Albert's children.

Unfortunately your post may have been taken the wrong way because there was a contentious exchange that needed moderator intervention very recently. Bad timing, I suppose.

People are curious about Jazmin and Alexandre simply because they're related to royalty. It's the same curiosity in the Casiraghis, Ducruets, and Camille Gottlieb who are not royals either. Actually, any royal connection is of interest as seen in threads about the Middletons, Chris O'Neill, ex-partners, etc.

I don't know enough about Jazmin and even less about Alexandre. Yet from skimming this thread, they've been generally left alone. Sporadic photos or magazine reports. Jazmin is not fully a "private person" anymore because she's pursuing a career in entertainment and appearing at publicity events.

Jazmin Grace shared a lovely photo of herself as a little girl:

** Photo **

Last edited:
Jazmin looks pretty with her hair like that. I like her dress but not sure about the opaque tights.

I thought she looked lovely till I got to the hem of her dress. What does she have on her legs? Are they soft thigh-high boots with spangles on the toes, and black pantyhose underneath? The top bit of whatever is on her legs looks more sheer than what's below. Whatever it is, I don't think it works with that pretty dress.

I'm envious of her for having seen that film. I'm looking forward to it. I love Hank Williams and I'm rather fond of Tom Hiddleston, too.

She looks stunning, hair and dress are lovely and the colour really suits her

:previous: She does look lovely. I think this is the nicest I've seen her look.

The boots and spangles sort of work with the theme of the film, though I think she'd look prettier with flesh coloured stockings and shoes or short boots, but that's just a personal preference.

I don't like the spangles, but I like the rest of the look including the boots. I am glad she didn't go with nude tights. With the dress and the dark boots, I don't think nude tights would be right. I really like the full look, hair is great.

I will probably regret writing this, but celebrities get paid to be on red carpets and sit in front rows of fashion shows. Her appearances seem rather random to me. She looks like a lovely girl and I hate to write something perceived as negative.

I will probably regret writing this, but celebrities get paid to be on red carpets and sit in front rows of fashion shows. Her appearances seem rather random to me. She looks like a lovely girl and I hate to write something perceived as negative.

Somehow I don't think she gets paid

She is PA's daughter after all and I could be wrong but my understanding is that he does support her to some extent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom