Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not keen on the Jill Hennessy outfit but I think she looks great in the other pics. She has a lovely smile. I know you can't really tell from photos but she seems a positive, uncomplicated personality.

You are most welcome, Roslyn :flowers:

I know you can't really tell from photos but she seems a positive, uncomplicated personality.

That's my impression as well. And it's a gift to have such a presence/charisma.

I've found another event a minute ago: Jazmin attended the after party for Sony Pictures Classics' "Truth" yesterday, October 7:

** ppe gallery **

Thank the good lord that she went back to normal looking hair. being very blonde was not her thing.
She looks very pretty in those pics, especially the last one. her makup/hair is on point!:flowers:

Jazmin does not appear to be the sophisticated type therefore I'm not that keen on the dress she chose to wear. I have to ask .... is this her new profession, showing up at various openings and after parties?

Jazmin Grace attended the pre-release screening of "Spectre" Champagne Bollinger with The Cinema Society at the IFC Center in New York City on November 5:

** ppe gallery **

Nice pictures of her and Cuba!

I'm sure she is a nice girl, obviously her agent is working hard for her getting her picture taken at all these events. However, she is going to have to DO something other than that. At this point it seems she is trading on her connections for future hopes. Just what those future hopes may be is a puzzle, IMO, of course.

Such a pity, such a beautiful girl with so horrid a hairstyle ! My opinion of course !

I'm sure she is a nice girl, obviously her agent is working hard for her getting her picture taken at all these events. However, she is going to have to DO something other than that. At this point it seems she is trading on her connections for future hopes. Just what those future hopes may be is a puzzle, IMO, of course.

Maybe it's just a girl like so many others who do not have financial problem and trying or thinking about what to do in their lives.

I don't know what to say. The dress is okay but why those color shoes? Why is she just attending those events? If she is trying to get into that, she needs to be more proactive.

Why is she just attending those events? If she is trying to get into that, she needs to be more proactive.

I think she's trying to make it as a singer so maybe she's trying to raise her profile within showbiz circles rather than just trading on being "the daughter of" or "the grand-daughter of".

I am a little perplexed about these regular photos of Jazmin attending these events and being photographed. Why is she being photographed like this? As far as I know, she hasn't actually achieved anything much in her own right so she's not being photographed because she's a successful actress or singer. I'm not exactly a follower of such things, but it is my perception that usually showbiz celebrities are photographed after they've actually achieved something, not when they are trying to break into the business.

Is it because she's Grace Kelly's grand-daughter? Maybe, but she looks nothing like Grace and she's not a classic beauty. There is some interest in her because she's the illegitimate child of Prince Albert. Seems to me she's being photographed because she is a curiosity. Or something. And she's lapping up the attention and displaying herself. If it is getting her work, I suppose I can understand it. But I feel uneasy about it.

It seems to me that she is, indeed, trading in on her relationships. I also imagine Prince Albert is footing the bill for these forays onto red carpets and parties. There is nothing wrong with going to parties etc., and I'm sure he does not resent all this but it seems to me that some "agent" type is playing fast and loose. It would be better if the agent would get her some legitimate jobs/introductions for her to get into the business. Otherwise she is just being taken advantage of.

I am a little perplexed about these regular photos of Jazmin attending these events and being photographed. Why is she being photographed like this? As far as I know, she hasn't actually achieved anything much in her own right so she's not being photographed because she's a successful actress or singer. I'm not exactly a follower of such things, but it is my perception that usually showbiz celebrities are photographed after they've actually achieved something, not when they are trying to break into the business.

Is it because she's Grace Kelly's grand-daughter? Maybe, but she looks nothing like Grace and she's not a classic beauty. There is some interest in her because she's the illegitimate child of Prince Albert. Seems to me she's being photographed because she is a curiosity. Or something. And she's lapping up the attention and displaying herself. If it is getting her work, I suppose I can understand it. But I feel uneasy about it.
IMHO all interest in her has to do with her genetics. And the press loves it! It is selling for them.

On November 11 Jazmin Grace attended the Sierra Club's Act In Paris, A Night Of Comedy And Climate Action at the Heath at the McKittrick Hotel in New York City. Pics 2 and 3 are two bigger ones of November 5, see on the previous page:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

In this more recent photos Jazmin is dressed a little better than usual, or so it seems.

Posts about the Princely twins at the National Day celebrations have been moved to the National Day 2015 thread, off topic posts have been removed. This thread is dedicated to Prince Albert's children Jazmin Grace and Eric Alexandre.

We haven't seen Jazmin Grace for two months - enough time for a little change - take a look :)

Yesterday, January 27, she attended the New York premiere of "Jane Got A Gun" and the after party:

** Pic ** zimbio gallery 1 ** zimbio gallery 2 **

Really pretty and likeable, I wish we could see her more !

It looks like extensions and much better. Like Charlene bangs becomes her.

She looks lovely, very sweet. Would love to see pics of her and Albert.

Don't dream, Prince Albert said ger two children are part of his privat life and he will do everything to make forget that he had a life which did not look like the life of a prince when he was hereditary prince.
He woild not fly to USA to parade on the red carpet with Jazmin only for a lauching of a movie in a evening

She looks great. The longer hair suits her and I agree that the fringe softens her look.

Albert's daughter looks beautiful in these photos. Her eyes are so lovely, as is her smile. :)

Here's hoping her singing career takes off! :)

It is my own opinion, She has no class and is rather vulgar on these photo.

:bang:

Melina, I believe we are no longer in the middle ages. If Jazmin were nominated for Sainthood, by the Vatican you would find fault. There is a portion of this board who treat any illegitimate children as if they are dirty and should hide their heads in shame. It’s like we are back in the middle ages in some of these threads and it reflects badly not he board and the royal family they think they are protecting. The rest of the world has moved into a new age.

To be more frank, there is also a group of “Team Charlene” fans who feel the need to berate Albert’s children and his sisters and their children thinking that it boosts Charlene's image. It does not. If anyone on this board had written that "perfect" Charlene had no class and was vulgar for attending a movie premier, you would have been attacking them on every website you could find.

Jazmin is doing nothing that your beloved “most perfect Gotha” princess has not done before her. You criticized Jazmin earlier for doing an interview (her first) because the magazine mentioned the cost and designer of the clothes. But you find Charlene perfect and there has not been a single fashion shoot Charlene has done where the magazine has not done the EXACT same.

Why is Jazmin being in public vulgar and classless? I find this very hypocritical. Jazmin has every right to be out in public. She is a human being and wants to attend events. So what? Charlene did the same, often, and long before she was married.

You seem to have quite the inside track on the palace doings and as you have said "all is known" in Monaco. I hope that the Prince learns how some palace followers are treating his child, sisters and their children. I doubt he would approve. Jazmin did her interview from the palace during her siblings baptism. She is accepted in the family, which I find refreshing after some of the other royals treatment of their other children.

There is nothing Jazmin could do other than hide her head in shame (because, as some claim, her existence is some “embarrassment”?! or "throwing it in Charlene's face"?!) where you would not find fault. She is Albert’s oldest child. Charlene is married to her father and is therefore her stepmother. Perhaps give her the same courtesy you expect for Albert and your perfect Princess!

As far as dreaming about Albert appearing with his daughter on the red carpet. I hate to break this to you. He already HAS. She was with him AND CHARLENE at the Princess Grace Foundation event. She also attended events with him in LA. Albert is not embarrassed of her. Thank God, we (and apparently he) are in the 21st century and not the 10th! I much prefer humans being treated equally.

Last edited:
Totally agree. Not to mention the fact that I can't actually see in what way she looks vulgar. At least if people want to say that they should explain why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautifully said Booing, totally agree

She's a lovely young woman

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom