Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The European Court of Human Rights says a French court was wrong to convict Paris-Match magazine for revealing that Monaco's Prince Albert II had a love child in 2005. The public interest outweighed privacy arguments in the case, the ECHR ruled.
After the Paris-Match article appeared, in May 2005, the prince sued the magazine, but later acknowledged that the child was his.
BBC News - European court backs Monaco royal love child story

Last edited:

Jazmin Grace attended the screening of Lullaby at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City on June 11:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I don't like much her hairstyle but she is immensely likeable !!!

Vanity Fair interview with Nicole in which she confirms what I have said for the past few years regarding Alexandre and Jazmin having a relationship with each other.
My son has a good relationship with Jazmin and her with all my children, and will always be so.

On July 22 Jazmin Grace attended the premiere of "A Most Wanted Man" hosted by The Cinema Society and Montblanc at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City (1) and on July 23 she attended Sundance TV's "The Honourable Woman" screening hosted by The Cinema Society with Tod's And Elle at the Crosby Street Hotel, New York City (2).

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** zimbio 1 ** zimbio 2 ** hola article ** translation **

I'd really love her to be more present in Monaco official life. She looks pretty and very likeable !

I'd really love her to be more present in Monaco official life. She looks pretty and very likeable !

That is what I would love to see as well, Jazmin more present in Monaco official life. Albert did say that he wasn't trying to hide his children. Well, talk is cheap. He needs to show it.

I still say he could have and should have attended her college graduation. I mean good grief, he missed her high school ceremony too. There is just no excuse for that. It is just wrong!

But what if she likes being a private-and very privileged-citizen? What if she values her freedom and does not truly want to be part of the official life of the Principality? If I was a young, pretty, wealthy girl I think the last thing in life I'd look forward to is a life under a public microscope, with official responsibilities. Jazmin has got it made, frankly.

How do we know this is not how she prefers it?

:previous: I agree on this. I read her grandfather's interview on an italian mag... He said that she wanted a "normal" life for how it can be possible and when he was asked if Jazmin would ascend to the throne (should the law change) he replied that it was very likely that she would not accept:flowers:

:previous: Well said Marty and Moonmaiden. I do not understand the nasty sniping and digging at Albert's dealings with his children. We do not know anything at all about their wishes, both Albert and the children, and it seems pretentious and pious to pronounce guilt in a situation such as Jazmin's graduation, about which we know nothing except that Jazmin was present.

I am guessing her mother and extended family were there and a great time was had by all but, who wants the whole occasion hijacked by the media because Prince Albert was there. It would reduce the significance and suck to joy right out what should be a precious memory.

:previous: As far as i know Tamara and Jazmin has never spoken to media about their situation... I have nothing to say about them! Tamara has disappeared if we could say so and Jazmin is still very discrete IMO...:flowers: The contrary to Nicole but that's another story:whistling:

I know this is not a big deal... But I do wish Jazmin's name was spelled the traditional way.

The creative spelling always makes me wince, although that's of course, not her fault.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

:previous: As far as i know Tamara and Jazmin has never spoken to media about their situation... I have nothing to say about them! Tamara has disappeared if we could say so and Jazmin is still very discrete IMO...:flowers: The contrary to Nicole but that's another story:whistling:
We discussed what Tamara did back in the old threads in 2005-2006.

I know this is not a big deal... But I do wish Jazmin's name was spelled the traditional way.

The creative spelling always makes me wince, although that's of course, not her fault.

You are not the first or the only one who has commented on this...I feel exactly the same way. It's spelled in a way that makes one imagine that her mother wrote it out phonetically because she didn't know how to spell "Jasmine".:ermm:

It always makes me wince too!

You are not the first or the only one who has commented on this...I feel exactly the same way. It's spelled in a way that makes one imagine that her mother wrote it out phonetically because she didn't know how to spell "Jasmine".:ermm:

It always makes me wince too!

Yes, that's exactly it!

Jasmine is pronounced differently in French anyway. In English it sounds like "djezmin" but in French it is pronounced as "ya-s(e)-mee-neh". Probably the mother (or the father) wanted to have it pronounced in English and wrote it as Yazmin, which leaves no other option than to speak it as "djezmin".

Well, the father was Albert and he had nothing to do with naming the child. He refused to acknowledge her existence for years. Tamara Rotolo was married but separated from her husband when she embarked on an affair with Prince Albert.

Since Rotolo is American and knew that her baby would be raised as an American, she seems to have chosen to spell it that way deliberately herself.

Last edited:
Well, the father was Albert and he had nothing to do with naming the child. He refused to acknowledge her existence for years. Tamara Rotolo was married but separated from her husband when she embarked on an affair with Prince Albert.

Since Rotolo is American and knew that her baby would be raised as an American, she seems to have chosen to spell it that way deliberately herself.
She and Albert kept in contact with each other until Jazmin was born and according to everything I have read it was his idea to give her the name Grace. Rainier found out about it and told him to break off all contact.

Jazmin Grace attended the 2nd Annual Lexus Short Films 'Life is Amazing' New York premiere on August 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

I think Jazmin seems like such a bubbly, lovely young lady but I just can't get on board with her sense of style!

I hate the outfit. She is a lovely young lady. I have no idea why she would wear that thing, with those boots.

No. Just......NO.

She always has the same pose, hand on hip jutting out.

Just like every other young woman at one of those "red carpet" photo-ops.

I think she looks great. It's a cute, quirky, young, outfit and she's young enough to get away with it. She has the body for it and the hair works with the outfit. She reminds me a lot of Molly Ringwald's character in "Betsy's Wedding".

It's a hot mess, from top to toes. What a shame, because she seems like such a lovely girl. It's time to invest in a stylist.

I hope her marks at university are better than her taste in clothes.Could just be a phase-let's hope so

I actually do like the skirt.

And she's not a public figure so she can wear what she likes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom