The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-29-2016, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Jazmin Grace atteded "The Cinema Society with Lands' End & FIJI host a screening of Open Roads Films' "Mothers Day"" in New York City on April 28.

As always such a wonderful, winsome smile!

** ppe gallery ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Old 04-29-2016, 07:31 PM
Heir Apparent

I like that outfit very much. Good one, Jazmin!

Old 06-01-2016, 05:26 AM
Administrator

Pics and discussions about Jazmin Grace attending the Grand Prix in Monaco have been moved to the Grand Prix extra thread.
Old 06-10-2016, 05:04 AM
Administrator

Jazmin Grace attended the 7th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at Skylight at Moynihan Station in New York City yesterday, June 9, and chose another eye-catching outfit

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **
Old 06-10-2016, 05:22 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Jazmin Grace attended the 7th Annual amfAR Inspiration Gala at Skylight at Moynihan Station in New York City yesterday, June 9, and chose another eye-catching outfit

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **
I... kind of wanted to hate this dress, but I think it's actually working for her? She looks really good
Old 06-10-2016, 05:26 AM
Courtier

Pretty hair and makeup. Well, I guess the leotard/bodysuit+sarong dress is trendy... The dress would look much better as a floor-length gown (no slits and same material instead of 2 fabrics) but that wouldn't be edgy/quirky.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Jazmin Grimaldi poses for a portrait during an after party hosted by Wilhelmina and The WolfPack in Association with NY Cult to close out New York Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 at Flash Factory on July 14, 2016

http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00817/8764j1uq5sj8.jpg
http://pics.tinypic.pl/i/00817/qasx1wl71ucj.jpg
http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00817/1coikl8ocbua.jpg
Old 09-03-2016, 06:42 PM
Imperial Majesty

Beautiful pictures!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-03-2016, 07:04 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful and likeable, I would really appreciate it if we could see her more in Monaco
Old 09-03-2016, 08:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Wow she is really beautiful in the photos.
Old 09-05-2016, 03:08 PM
Courtier

She is an attractive girl but I hope she will go for another hairstyle that makes her look fresher. The short curls does her no favors, like she is channeling someone in her 40s. I hope she goes for a more natural look, one that doesn't appear like she's trying too hard.

Old 09-05-2016, 03:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
She is an attractive girl but I hope she will go for another hairstyle that makes her look fresher. The short curls does her no favors, like she is channeling someone in her 40s. I hope she goes for a more natural look, one that doesn't appear like she's trying too hard.
Agreed - maybe she is trying to grow out the shorter cut? Sometimes, I think she can look older than she is because of the hairstyles and clothes she chooses.

On another note, I've been looking at a couple of videos of her singing on YouTube and she is quite a talented jazz singer.
Old 10-01-2016, 04:56 AM
Heir Apparent

Jazmin Grimaldi poses at The Opening Night of 'Cirque du Soleil: Kurios - Cabinet Of Curiosities' at Randall's Island Park on September 29, 2016 in New York City.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...BhztNdQqTt2iQ=
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...xen86snZq27eg=
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/...kv8PVwiNeTNFQ=
Old 10-01-2016, 07:28 AM
Heir Apparent

Pity how she dresses and is made up.....
Old 10-01-2016, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Here are two other recent events Jazmin Grace attended:

The New York City Football Club v Chicago Fire VIP Evening at the Yankee Stadium in New York City on September 23 (another bad fashion choice in my eyes):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the "Twentieth Century Fox Saks Fifth Avenue and VISA Signature Present A Tim Burton Film "Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children""-event in New York City on September 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 10-01-2016, 10:47 AM
Heir Apparent

Im'm just curious as to know why she keeps atteinding premieres and similar events. Not her worst outifit, and imo the dress looks nice on her.
Old 10-01-2016, 10:55 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Im'm just curious as to know why she keeps atteinding premieres and similar events. Not her worst outifit, and imo the dress looks nice on her.
To raise her profile I suppose - she's trying to forge a career in jazz singing so I suppose all these appearances keep her in the public eye and allow her to network.

I don't mind the second outfit but I find the first one a bizarre choice for watching sport. 🤔
Old 10-01-2016, 07:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Worse and worse outfits..... such a pity !
Old 10-01-2016, 09:29 PM
Heir Presumptive

Hideous outfits. If she were related to Prince Albert, I doubt anyone would look.
Old 10-02-2016, 01:36 AM
Royal Highness

Goodness was expecting something totally different by the comments. I don't think there is anything wrong with her dress. She's not a royal so doesn't have to dress like one for who she is I think her dress is what I would expect

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community