The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 03-25-2016, 07:12 PM
Gentry

She looks stunning, hair and dress are lovely and the colour really suits her

Old 03-25-2016, 07:47 PM
Heir Apparent

She does look lovely. I think this is the nicest I've seen her look.

The boots and spangles sort of work with the theme of the film, though I think she'd look prettier with flesh coloured stockings and shoes or short boots, but that's just a personal preference.

Old 03-25-2016, 08:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Extremely pretty and likeable !
Old 03-25-2016, 09:24 PM
Heir Apparent

I don't like the spangles, but I like the rest of the look including the boots. I am glad she didn't go with nude tights. With the dress and the dark boots, I don't think nude tights would be right. I really like the full look, hair is great.
Old 03-26-2016, 01:51 AM
Commoner

I will probably regret writing this, but celebrities get paid to be on red carpets and sit in front rows of fashion shows. Her appearances seem rather random to me. She looks like a lovely girl and I hate to write something perceived as negative.
Old 03-26-2016, 03:05 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle View Post
I will probably regret writing this, but celebrities get paid to be on red carpets and sit in front rows of fashion shows. Her appearances seem rather random to me. She looks like a lovely girl and I hate to write something perceived as negative.
Somehow I don't think she gets paid

She is PA's daughter after all and I could be wrong but my understanding is that he does support her to some extent
Old 03-26-2016, 03:58 AM
Nobility

She is very pretty on these pics

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." Voltaire

My blog about Pauline
My channel about the Monaco princely family
Old 03-26-2016, 04:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
Jazmin attends The Cinema Society with Hestia & St-Germain host a screening of Sony Pictures Classics' 'I Saw the Light' at Metrograph on March 24, 2016 in New York City.

https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...7b&oe=574DCDEA
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...07&oe=574B6425
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...e8&oe=578D2415
https://scontent.fath3-1.fna.fbcdn.n...5a&oe=5789273A
A lovely look. And her hair looks great too.
Old 03-27-2016, 12:07 AM
Aristocracy

Her hair color is back to normal and pretty!! I like the dress! Much better now!
Old 03-27-2016, 03:54 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle View Post
Jazmin is no celebrity. Her name may ring a bell here or there, but she is no actress, no singer, no athlete, no politician, no model, no tv-figure. She just has a princely father. She is not exactly a Gwyneth Paltrow or a Nicole Kidman who are used as living displays for famous couture houses or jewellers. Even that phenomenon of actresses wearing sponsored items is on the retreat as the classic red carpet parades, the classic couture shows, the grand galas, are loosing importance against the upcoming vloggers on You Tube, who become more influential than the Vogues, the Marie-Claires and the Hellos of our time. Actresses parading in frocks lose it from teenage girls vlogging from their suburbian home in Albuqerque...
Old 04-08-2016, 04:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi attends the screening of 'The Jungle Book' hosted by Disney with The Cinema Society and Samsung at AMC Empire 25 theater on April 7, 2016 in New York City.

https://www.google.gr/url?sa=t&rct=j...KphJTkZMAMOf2g
Old 04-08-2016, 06:00 PM
Courtier

She's dressed for the theme - fun but possibly not her best idea! I like her hair - the last picture is lovely.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent

Agree fun but not her best. Since it seems to be 2 pieces, I may have gone with a solid skirt and wore just the printed top. But she is young and having fun
Old 04-08-2016, 06:21 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Agree fun but not her best. Since it seems to be 2 pieces, I may have gone with a solid skirt and wore just the printed top. But she is young and having fun
Good idea - I can see how that could have worked.

You're right about her being young and having fun - I see things in the shops that I wish I were still young enough to get away with! Go for it while you can Jazmin!
Old 04-08-2016, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
Good idea - I can see how that could have worked.

You're right about her being young and having fun - I see things in the shops that I wish I were still young enough to get away with! Go for it while you can Jazmin!
Exactly what I think !!!!
Old 04-08-2016, 08:09 PM
Heir Apparent

I think she looks good in this outfit, but does she actually do anything or does she just go to parties and the premieres of things?
Old 04-08-2016, 08:17 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roslyn View Post
I think she looks good in this outfit, but does she actually do anything or does she just go to parties and the premieres of things?
Supposedly she's trying to forge a singing career - I think she does some small gigs. I think all of these red carpet appearances is her trying to raise her profile in the entertainment industry. Whether she has a "proper" job as well... She certainly won't need to financially.
Old 04-08-2016, 08:30 PM
Heir Apparent

She was doing jazz cabaret shows in 2015. She mentioned considering returning to school for graduate studies.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:43 AM
Gentry

She looks sweet in these pictures

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Pictures - The Weinstein Company Hosts the Premiere of 'Sing Street' - After Party - Zimbio
Old 04-16-2016, 02:39 PM
Courtier

Lovely pictures and I like the more understated outfit - she looks good.