The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-05-2015, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Jazmin can use her status as a daughter of a Sovereign Prince to do some amazing things for people. Getting involved with a couple of charitable foundations and other organizations would be good for her.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-05-2015, 02:30 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
Jazmin can use her status as a daughter of a Sovereign Prince to do some amazing things for people. Getting involved with a couple of charitable foundations and other organizations would be good for her.
Doesn't she already have her own foundation- The Jazimn Fund? I think it helps children from Fiji on various levels (education, health, etc.). I think she set it up when she was just like 14 or a little older than that

Old 09-05-2015, 03:01 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
Doesn't she already have her own foundation- The Jazimn Fund? I think it helps children from Fiji on various levels (education, health, etc.). I think she set it up when she was just like 14 or a little older than that
That's a beautiful start. There's an interest in her, she can use that interest to do some amazing things here in America and elsewhere.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-06-2015, 05:21 AM
Administrator

As always please remember to stay respectful towards the persons you discuss - thank you!
Old 09-16-2015, 11:20 PM
Aristocracy

The article also says or one of them, I think it's "Hello" says, that Prince Albert is very protective of Jazmin.
Old 10-07-2015, 04:54 PM
Administrator

Jazmin Grace recently attended a couple of events in New York City:

** The Intern' film screening on September 22 **

** The BAFTA, New York and The Cinema Society Party For NYFF on October 2 **

** The Jill Hennessy 'I Do' album release party on October 5 **

**And the 'Experimenter' film screening party at the Cinema Society on October 6 **
Old 10-07-2015, 07:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Nice photos! Thanks, iceflower.

Jazmin has a lovely smile, and I think she looks good in these outfits.
Old 10-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Heir Apparent

Very pretty and likeable girl !
Old 10-08-2015, 05:51 AM
Courtier

I'm not keen on the Jill Hennessy outfit but I think she looks great in the other pics. She has a lovely smile. I know you can't really tell from photos but she seems a positive, uncomplicated personality.
Old 10-08-2015, 11:09 AM
Administrator

You are most welcome, Roslyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florestane View Post
I know you can't really tell from photos but she seems a positive, uncomplicated personality.
That's my impression as well. And it's a gift to have such a presence/charisma.

I've found another event a minute ago: Jazmin attended the after party for Sony Pictures Classics' "Truth" yesterday, October 7:

** ppe gallery **
Old 10-08-2015, 06:27 PM
Courtier

Thank the good lord that she went back to normal looking hair. being very blonde was not her thing.
She looks very pretty in those pics, especially the last one. her makup/hair is on point!
Old 10-08-2015, 06:48 PM
Serene Highness

Jazmin does not appear to be the sophisticated type therefore I'm not that keen on the dress she chose to wear. I have to ask .... is this her new profession, showing up at various openings and after parties?
Old 11-06-2015, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Jazmin Grace attended the pre-release screening of "Spectre" Champagne Bollinger with The Cinema Society at the IFC Center in New York City on November 5:

** ppe gallery **
Old 11-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Nice pictures of her and Cuba!

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 11-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Serene Highness

I'm sure she is a nice girl, obviously her agent is working hard for her getting her picture taken at all these events. However, she is going to have to DO something other than that. At this point it seems she is trading on her connections for future hopes. Just what those future hopes may be is a puzzle, IMO, of course.
Old 11-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Heir Apparent

Such a pity, such a beautiful girl with so horrid a hairstyle ! My opinion of course !
Old 11-07-2015, 03:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess of Durham View Post
I'm sure she is a nice girl, obviously her agent is working hard for her getting her picture taken at all these events. However, she is going to have to DO something other than that. At this point it seems she is trading on her connections for future hopes. Just what those future hopes may be is a puzzle, IMO, of course.
Maybe it's just a girl like so many others who do not have financial problem and trying or thinking about what to do in their lives.
Old 11-11-2015, 04:38 PM
Aristocracy

I don't know what to say. The dress is okay but why those color shoes? Why is she just attending those events? If she is trying to get into that, she needs to be more proactive.
Old 11-11-2015, 05:07 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Why is she just attending those events? If she is trying to get into that, she needs to be more proactive.
I think she's trying to make it as a singer so maybe she's trying to raise her profile within showbiz circles rather than just trading on being "the daughter of" or "the grand-daughter of".
Old 11-11-2015, 07:18 PM
Heir Apparent

I am a little perplexed about these regular photos of Jazmin attending these events and being photographed. Why is she being photographed like this? As far as I know, she hasn't actually achieved anything much in her own right so she's not being photographed because she's a successful actress or singer. I'm not exactly a follower of such things, but it is my perception that usually showbiz celebrities are photographed after they've actually achieved something, not when they are trying to break into the business.

Is it because she's Grace Kelly's grand-daughter? Maybe, but she looks nothing like Grace and she's not a classic beauty. There is some interest in her because she's the illegitimate child of Prince Albert. Seems to me she's being photographed because she is a curiosity. Or something. And she's lapping up the attention and displaying herself. If it is getting her work, I suppose I can understand it. But I feel uneasy about it.