The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-18-2015, 06:54 PM
Heir Apparent

I'm glad to see the pic of the two together.... he has really grown !

Old 08-19-2015, 03:55 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ish View Post
His full name is Éric Alexandre Stéphane Coste Grimaldi. There seems to be debate on whether he goes by Alexandre, Alex, Éric, or Éric Alexandre.
I saw that on Wikipedia someone changed it to that. His legal name is Alexandre Éric Stéphane Coste and I haven't seen anything that says his name was changed for a second time. When he was acknowledged it was stated through Albert's attorney La Coste that he would not use the name Grimaldi.

Old 08-21-2015, 05:01 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

BUNTE: Das Heft 35/2015 | BUNTE.de

Bunte print has a photoshoot of Jazmin posing as a moviestar from the Grace era

Bunte is late, the pictures already have been discussed here.

Dailymail article about the shoot
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...interview.html
Old 08-26-2015, 12:22 PM
Aristocracy

It's good to see Jazmin and Alex together. It's been a while since I have been on here but I just read the most recent posts and I see that some things never change. Some are still attacking Prince Albert's older children or demeaning them of sorts because of the circumstances of their births which is not their fault.

Albert has 4 children not just the twins! I don't care about the past. The loves them equally all 4. (..)
Old 09-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Aristocracy

I ran across an interview that Jazmin did in July of this year. She opened up about her relationship with her dad. They have a great relationship. She is an actress and classical singer and she reportedly splits her time between the US and Monaco. The interview is in PEOPLE MAGAZINE AND HELLO and it may be in a few others.

She also reportedly spoke about the twins, how beautiful they are and how well behaved already they are and about their beautiful blue eyes and this talk was done from Monaco.

Albert gave a recent interview too in PEOPLE where he talks about all 4 kids and that he regrets not having the time to spend with his older children and I think he is trying to change that with all the kids.

Jazmin visits Monaco on a regular basis. The article also says when Princess Charlene was christened she was there and it says she has attended other family events in Monaco.

Here is the interview link she was in Monaco at the time.

http://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture...daughter-0815/
Old 09-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Majesty

I have to say the photos in this article do her no favours. Her earlier, more natural photos show a bright, vivacious, attractive young woman and in these they seem to have posed her to show the difference between her and Grace in a very negative way.

The photos are flat, they lack animation and weirdly, they make her look downright homely. Okay, she's not any competition to cousin Charlotte but really, why do such an ugly thing.

http://www.followme.gr/sites/default...465fds4654.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/imagene...imaldi3--a.jpg

http://thisblksistaspage.files.wordp...ndprincess.jpg

http://www.followme.gr/sites/default...iocuaadv2p.jpg
Old 09-04-2015, 09:27 AM
Heir Apparent

I am a bit late to the party but I agree: that photoshoot was totally wrong, uneccesary and tacky, to say the least... It made her look like a wannabe star, looking for media attention... and I find all this "channeling Grace" really annoying... At first I quite liked Jazmin, she seemed so discreet and lovely, but I have dramatically changed my mind about her... and I am sorry to say this.
Old 09-04-2015, 10:12 AM
Aristocracy

I thought the pictures were fine. And it may not have been her idea. Stop being so judgmental! Good Grief!!

For some of you anything this girl does is wrong or you'll find something wrong with it.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am also sorry to say it, I changed my mind since the last interview, I liked her, she seemed so discreet , now she is looking for media attention as only Prince Albert illigitimat daughter.
Her last interview with the photoshoot was tacky.
Old 09-04-2015, 11:48 AM
Serene Highness

When trying be a top actress or singer Free publicity like this is manna .

She is using what she has to get what she wants like thousands of other up and comers. She just has a big edge and is probably listening publicists and handlers who see the cha Ching. I hope they care about her though also. I suspect Albert has a share of parental guilt and indulges her when he can.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:11 PM
Imperial Majesty

The photoshoot was great. It seems no one had a problem with Charlene taking lots of inspiration of her late mother-in-law in her photoshoots, but have a problem with Jazmin doing the same.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 09-04-2015, 12:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Well Charlène is what her late mother in law was: The Princess of Monaco. We can hardly blame her for having similarities with Princess Gracia.
Old 09-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
The photoshoot was great. It seems no one had a problem with Charlene taking lots of inspiration of her late mother-in-law in her photoshoots, but have a problem with Jazmin doing the same.

I also had to think of the photo sessions Charlene has made so far, back then opinions were divided as well.
It's a matter of taste.
And one should not forget that there are always so many people involved, the photographer, the stylist, the decorator, the journalist, the editor and so on, it's not the photographed person who decides. Such an interview/photo session situation is surely difficult for a young woman or for a woman in a new role, you don't have much experience, you don't know yourself what's better or best, you may have advisors, but they may also make the wrong decision. So it's luck of the draw whether such a project turns out well..
Old 09-04-2015, 12:36 PM
Aristocracy

Obviously father did not have a problem with this because the interview and shoot was done in Monaco at the palace I think.
Old 09-04-2015, 01:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

No, the shoot was not taken in tje palace , the place of the shoot looks like the palace but it was not at the palace , I know very well the palace , I visited many times the big beautiful rooms of the palace, it was not in the palace, Charlene and Charlotte posed in the palace and we know that it was in the interior of the palace but Jazmin did not pose in the interior of the palace. and at that times, there was a lot of work in the palace, Albert and Charlene was living at Roc Agel .with the children and there were officiel photos of the ambassadors in the 'salon des glaces ' because there were work in these rooms, they were taken in the gardens with the prince and the official personalities.

And I will not believe that Jazmin was present at the christening of the twins, if she would be present at the christening , we would have photos of Jazmin, the ceremony was in live and there were a lot of photographs who would have recogniezd her in the cathedrale or entering in the palace.

And I laugh when I read that Jazmin said that the babies have a big behaviour at 5 months ! all is publicity about her because she wants to be a singer. and it was a tacky interview.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:37 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

I don't see why this photoshoot is such a problem. It's not like she's the only one that has given an interview and posed for a fashion magazine. Charlotte, Tatiana, Pauline and Princess Charlene have all done it. In fact, Beatrice just did a spread with Vogue Italy. So I honestly don't get why it's only tacky when Jazmin does it.

As for whether she was in Monaco during the Christening, I'm going to take her word for it.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
I don't see why this photoshoot is such a problem. It's not like she's the only one that has given an interview and posed for a fashion magazine. Charlotte, Tatiana, Pauline and Princess Charlene have all done it. In fact, Beatrice just did a spread with Vogue Italy. So I honestly don't get why it's only tacky when Jazmin does it.

As for whether she was in Monaco during the Christening, I'm going to take her word for it.

Thank you! And I agree with this post IN IT'S ENTIRETY!!

And Jazmin says she was there, then she was there end of story!! This is her father and her family!! She has no reason to lie.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:24 PM
Heir Presumptive

I will believe that Jazmin was at the christening of the babies when I will see photos of Jazmin present to the baptism of the babies
The newspaper said that she called by phon, it is not a proof.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

But why would she lie? It's not like she has anything to gain from it. Plus we know she has a relationship with her father, so it's not surprising (or unusual) for her to have been there.
Old 09-04-2015, 06:18 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapstar View Post
But why would she lie? It's not like she has anything to gain from it. Plus we know she has a relationship with her father, so it's not surprising (or unusual) for her to have been there.
There is absolutely no reason for her to lie - frankly, it would be stupid of her to do so. If she says she was there, she probably was.

I must say I didn't particularly like the photos - I think trying to channel Grace didn't really work. But if she wants to give an interview and maybe drum up some publicity for the career she wants to follow, why not?

Everything she said was perfectly anodyne and positive about Monaco, her father and her siblings; she could after all, have been less than positive had she wanted.