Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome!!! Alexandre has grown so big. He really has his father's features. Nice to see him again.

Last edited:
I feel bad having clicked on the link because I feel these pictures were not voluntary. But okay, Saint-Tropez is not exactly the place to go if you want to avoid paparazzi.

He has grown a very good looking Young man. Maybe these are paparazzi pix but it is nice to see what he looks like !

When he was smaller he was Albert's clone, but as he matures I see his mother. Particularly his facial bone structure. It's really striking.

He is a good looking young man.

Jazmin at the Newport House, Ireland:

"A mini Irish family reunion at the lovely #newporthouse where my Grandmother Grace visited and reconnected with the Kelly side of our family years ago. It was very special to have my second visit here and trace back my Irish ancestors. In photos to follow this includes the Hughes, Geary and Costello Family lineage of cousins, especially my dear cousin Or as we like to call her Auntie Anne Geary whom Met and welcomed my Grandmother when Grace first visited. Anne was 19 years old and is now a sprightly 80 years young, the last in her family. The beautiful reconnecting and meeting of generations!"

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Bfluqn7Vv/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Bfs-UHJ7o/
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1BgSkDHls6/

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1g-ehco_E2/

One commenter asked Jazmin: "Is your mother Portuguese?" and Jazmin answered: "Yes, and Italian!"

Maybe she and Ian plan to marry in Portugal, who knows?
It would be definiely close for Prince Albert II to walk his daughter down the aisle.

Is Jazmin's mother from Portugal?

Not at all. Her mother Tamara Jean Rotolo is from California but she said in one comment that her mother has both Portuguese and Italian roots. She also said that she she was born and raised Catholic and loves Baroque and Gothic churches and that churches in Porto blew her mind away.

Last edited by a moderator:
:previous: How lovely of Jazmin.?

I had forgotten that today was the anniversary of the day of the tragic death of the incomparably beautiful Princess Grace of Monaco.

But I will never forget reading that she had suffered a broken leg in a car accident on one day...and then hearing the shocking announcement the very next day that she was dead.:ohmy::sad:

Last edited:
Jazmin bangs on about Grace and the rest of the Grimaldi's a lot on social media but I never see her talk about her mother's family. I'd imagine she has spent more time with them over the course of her life than Albert's side but they are never referred to. Strange.

Last edited:
Jazmin bangs on about Grace and the rest of the Grimaldi's a lot on social media but I never see her talk about her mother's family. I'd imagine she has spent more time with them over the course of her life than Albert's side but they are never referred to. Strange.

Maybe her maternal family prefers to remain private. Not strange at all.

Jazmin looks lovely, as always, but I have to agree with sophie25.

I've noticed for several years now, or almost from the very beginning, that Jazmin never refers to her mom's side of the family, which is very sad. After all, it's her mother that birthed her, raised her, and brought her up to be the beautiful, courteous, polite, warm, funny, and lovely young lady that she is today. And despite everything she does to try and deny it, Jazmin looks identical to her mother, not her father or his side of the family. It's like she's ashamed of her mother & her mother's side of the family. Very sad. Just because her father is the famous one does not mean she has to ignore her mother.

That said, I love Jazmin's humanitarian work, her singing voice, her intelligence, and the way she expresses herself in writing. Also, I cannot wait to see her acting debut. :)

:previous: I don't think keeping your family private means neglecting them. After all, these are private people we are talking about.

Jazmin looks lovely, as always, but I have to agree with sophie25.

I've noticed for several years now, or almost from the very beginning, that Jazmin never refers to her mom's side of the family, which is very sad. After all, it's her mother that birthed her, raised her, and brought her up to be the beautiful, courteous, polite, warm, funny, and lovely young lady that she is today. And despite everything she does to try and deny it, Jazmin looks identical to her mother, not her father or his side of the family. It's like she's ashamed of her mother & her mother's side of the family. Very sad. Just because her father is the famous one does not mean she has to ignore her mother.

That said, I love Jazmin's humanitarian work, her singing voice, her intelligence, and the way she expresses herself in writing. Also, I cannot wait to see her acting debut. :)
She does occasionally refer to her mother - for things like mother's day - but her mother's side of the family are private individuals unlike her father's side. And she herself is pursuing a career which is public. I don't read anything into the fact that she chooses not mention her maternal family often.

"Jazmin looks identical to her mother, not her father or his side of the family"

And my mother once said that Jazmin is "the whole father!" (i.e. that she resembled her father very much).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom