Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick postscript to the above:
Of course, this kind of thing doesn't just happen with aristocrats, but much more often nowadays with "celebs".

Here in the Uk there have been several stories which seem to run and run and get a momentum of their own, for instance Jade Goody (now deceased) and - still, alas - the neverending story of Jordan (Katie Price) and her everchanging love life.....

Many people still regard them almost as members of their own family.

Two boys, two girls. That would be great. Charlene will be 33 next year, the perfect age to begin a family.

Two boys, two girls. That would be great. Charlene will be 33 next year, the perfect age to begin a family.

Well first they have to get married.
Do you mean 4 children, including Jazmin and Alexandre? Because that is what this thread is about?

The last time I saw a photo of young Alexandre Coste, I thought his resemblance to Prince Albert was remarkable...he looks like a honey colored version of his princely Papa at the same age! :flowers:

And never any photos of albert with his children, like he doesn't want to acknowledge them. It would be nice to see him with them at a beach, or sporting event. He would get huge respect from a lot of people including single mothers.

If he were to be seen in public with the lad, imagine the media's feeding frenzy !!

He has indeed publicly acknowledged both offspring, so we can't really criticise him on that score. And he is trying to create a situation in which the youngster can have some kind of privacy.

And never any photos of albert with his children, like he doesn't want to acknowledge them. It would be nice to see him with them at a beach, or sporting event. He would get huge respect from a lot of people including single mothers.
:bang: Because in PA eyes they was a mistake sorry to say that but it true. That why you don't see his kids with him. To me they are better off without him. Look at Jaz she beautiful and smart. Jaz going to be a very special person in the near future. Alex is too. They going to make lot of noise not because of they dad. Because of them. KEEP YOUR HEADS UP YOU GUYS! YOU ARE GOD GIFT TO THE WORLD. :lol::flowers:

Why should Albert expose his children to media intrusion simply to satisfy the public's curiousity? If I were either Tamera Rotolo or Nicole Coste I would NEVER permit that...they are children..for God sake LEAVE THEM ALONE. :bang:

Princess Stephanie did not permit her kids to even attend their grandfather Prince Rainier's funeral..until recently they were almost never photographed. But no one accuses HER of being "ashamed" of her children!

It's absurd to say that PA doesn't have a relationship with them, just because he keeps it private.

Unlike the children he may have when he gets married, Jazmin and Alexandre are not "official" children....they are and will be private citizens, not Heirs/Heiresses Presumptive. They will have all the advantages of wealth, comfort and a good education without any of the burdens of duty that will befall PA and CW's children.

Albert keeping them out of the limelight and letting them have a normal childhood makes me admire him for it.

First of all, they were just just his "mistakes", but their mothers', too. I am sure he didn't trick them into not protecting themselves, because he wanted to have children with them. For the poor children it is difficult. In fact, they may have "tricked", him.

Secondly, I am sure he and Charlene will have children. They are both capable, one assumes. He is, because, he has fathered some and I am sure they have checked her out.

Both PA and these two women behaved foolishly and irresponsibly, but more so Albert because he had more to lose, and he should have known better than to have unprotected intercourse...he should thank his lucky stars that unplanned offspring was the ONLY price he paid for his stupidity!:ermm:

In any case, the kids are both innocent and beautiful...they do not deserve harrassment. They did nothing wrong.

And even if PA and CW are not blessed with offspring, the Succession is secure through Princess Caroline and her sons.

The pressure is off of Albert.

In any case, the kids are both innocent and beautiful...they do not deserve harrassment. They did nothing wrong.

With that in mind we should be respectful and not calling them "mistakes"
or discussing their life and origin in an offending way! That would be unfair
and it is a very private matter!

PA is not seen with his children publicly for their own safety. There has been at least one kidnapping threat against the Casiraghis. The more Alexander and Jasmine are in the public eye the more they are at risk.

Jazmin has been seen publicly with Albert in CA and the press was asked to respect their privacy and not to take photos. She is now 18 years old and in the USA she is no longer a child, she is considered an adult. Just because there aren't hundreds of photos in the press of him with them doesn't mean he doesn't have a relationship with them.

With that in mind we should be respectful and not calling them "mistakes"
or discussing their life and origin in an offending way! That would be unfair
and it is a very private matter!
I didn't mean to call them mistakes they are NOT! maybe I will choose my words wisely.:flowers: The fact PA said, he wanted to start a family. He already have to kids.

I didn't mean to call them mistakes they are NOT! maybe I will choose my words wisely.:flowers: The fact PA said, he wanted to start a family. He already have to kids.
I understand what he means. While he has two children he hasn't had the family unit with a wife and children he planned.

what Albert means by starting family it is of course marriage and kids with wife, but it also means that he does not consider two existing children his family--JMO

Jazmin has been seen publicly with Albert in CA and the press was asked to respect their privacy and not to take photos. She is now 18 years old and in the USA she is no longer a child, she is considered an adult. Just because there aren't hundreds of photos in the press of him with them doesn't mean he doesn't have a relationship with them.

We don't know for sure if he meets his son and daughter. But one thing is interesting: there were no media leaking info that Jazmin was at "Grace event" in Los Angeles last October. I understand that two posters here: hibou and LadyMacalpine stated they hear from someone that Jazmin was there, but why those people who saw her don't come here to this board and tell directly what they saw or heard but send private info to our posters. It seems for me that those sending private info want to create some princess diary stories. I am sorry I don't want to offend hibou and ladyMacalpine.
I read some other boards where people have some info about Alexandre because they live near Monaco and they state directly what they saw or heard instead of sending info through some other posters. :hmm: BTW in other royal boards there are some posters living close to where Jazmin lives and they also did not hear anything about her meeting Albert in CA.:huh:
Possible, Jazmin was at "Grace event" in October but she could simply invited herself.:ermm:

PA (and his billions) will have provided appropriate security for any such events, and, if he wanted to see his illegitimate children, then he could arrange this without any interference from the press or general public.

what Albert means by starting family it is of course marriage and kids with wife, but it also means that he does not consider two existing children his family--JMO
I have a child never married. My sister remarked once I have a family you don't. She meant what I did when I said that about Albert I wasn't married I didn't have a complete family unit. I have a child not being married makes the family unit incomplete.

We don't know for sure if he meets his son and daughter. But one thing is interesting: there were no media leaking info that Jazmin was at "Grace event" in Los Angeles last October. I understand that two posters here: hibou and LadyMacalpine stated they hear from someone that Jazmin was there, but why those people who saw her don't come here to this board and tell directly what they saw or heard but send private info to our posters. It seems for me that those sending private info want to create some princess diary stories. I am sorry I don't want to offend hibou and ladyMacalpine.
I read some other boards where people have some info about Alexandre because they live near Monaco and they state directly what they saw or heard instead of sending info through some other posters. :hmm: BTW in other royal boards there are some posters living close to where Jazmin lives and they also did not hear anything about her meeting Albert in CA.:huh:
Possible, Jazmin was at "Grace event" in October but she could simply invited herself.:ermm:
If I'm not mistaken you and I went around on this last time. Believe me I think I know Hibou well enough to say neither of us is looking for the princess diary stories involving Jazmin. Besides Jazmin isn't like that story she will never rule Monaco and its not likely she will be given the title of Princess. I actually fought against her being acknowledged and don't have a very good opinion of her mother. Hibou and I don't have the same sources. I think you are one of those people unless you see a photo of them together won't believe its possible Albert has a relationship with his children. You are aware that there are photos of Albert with Alex posted in this Forum? No one ever knew he was visiting him until Nicole gave the photos to Bunte with her story.

If I was in to speculation I wouldn't have wasted my time and let people keep believing the lies that Charlene was a school teacher and graduated from college. People will believe what they want even when they hear the truth like this. No photos no story. You do realize the reporters on these boards don't want people to know they are otherwise they won't get all the inside info many of them seek.

PA (and his billions) will have provided appropriate security for any such events, and, if he wanted to see his illegitimate children, then he could arrange this without any interference from the press or general public.
In the USA he has Secret Service besides his regular body guards. I don't think any photographer with a brain is going to start snapping photos after being asked not to.

Is it really necessary to refer to his children as illegtimate all of the time? I am sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine. Like referring to adopted children, as his adopted daughter, their adopted son, etc.

I believe we are all aware that kids were conceived out of wedlock.

Is it really necessary to refer to his children as illegtimate all of the time? I am sorry, but that is a pet peeve of mine. Like referring to adopted children, as his adopted daughter, their adopted son, etc.

I believe we are all aware that kids were conceived out of wedlock.

You are right. And why illegitimate?? He has recognized them, they are fully legitimate.

Do you think he'll get more children? I don't think so.

Why not???? :bang: He is not such old??

He marries to Charlene also to have a family with her! It would be absolutely unfair for CW if PA obliges her to stay without children just because PA has already kids, which do not even leave with him!!!

And PA needs also to have a heir to the throne. I mean out of Andrea.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the way Dr. Myles Munroe puts it. He says people become parents illegitimately. I wish all the best for Jazmin and Alexander

I have a child never married. My sister remarked once I have a family you don't. She meant what I did when I said that about Albert I wasn't married I didn't have a complete family unit. I have a child not being married makes the family unit incomplete.

If I'm not mistaken you and I went around on this last time. Believe me I think I know Hibou well enough to say neither of us is looking for the princess diary stories involving Jazmin. Besides Jazmin isn't like that story she will never rule Monaco and its not likely she will be given the title of Princess. I actually fought against her being acknowledged and don't have a very good opinion of her mother. Hibou and I don't have the same sources. I think you are one of those people unless you see a photo of them together won't believe its possible Albert has a relationship with his children. You are aware that there are photos of Albert with Alex posted in this Forum? No one ever knew he was visiting him until Nicole gave the photos to Bunte with her story.

If I was in to speculation I wouldn't have wasted my time and let people keep believing the lies that Charlene was a school teacher and graduated from college. People will believe what they want even when they hear the truth like this. No photos no story. You do realize the reporters on these boards don't want people to know they are otherwise they won't get all the inside info many of them seek.
It is different for a man than a woman. If child is out of wedlock then, in most cases, child is living with mother. Many men call their out of wedlock kids family, even if they never lived with their mother under the same roof or even if they had no relationship. But there are some men who want to have only kids in marriage, I am sure everyone heard about this type of men: they can be devoted fathers to their children from marriage and completely ignoring children out of wedlock. In most cases when such a man says only 'family' about kids in marriage and he has kids out of marriage in the same time, he doesn't consider his out of wedlock children a family.
I am not surprised that Albert said two years ago about his kids: " I am a father already but it was not the way I wanted.." --it was an interview he gave when he was surprised by reporters while skiing in Austria or Germany in 2008.
I think his attitude has a lot of to do with his position.

LadyMacalpine, I know that neither you nor hibou believe in princess diary stories. but some people spreading indirect info may or want others to believe in them.
I was also targeted by people who' knew things' and ' belonged to media people' but I never believed them so they left me alone.:whistling:

bahamagirl, I agree. There are just illegitimate parents, not kids. Alexandre ans Jazmin are just victims someone's irresponsibility and they deserve the best.:)

It is different for a man than a woman. If child is out of wedlock then, in most cases, child is living with mother. Many men call their out of wedlock kids family, even if they never lived with their mother under the same roof or even if they had no relationship. But there are some men who want to have only kids in marriage, I am sure everyone heard about this type of men: they can be devoted fathers to their children from marriage and completely ignoring children out of wedlock. In most cases when such a man says only 'family' about kids in marriage and he has kids out of marriage in the same time, he doesn't consider his out of wedlock children a family.
I am not surprised that Albert said two years ago about his kids: " I am a father already but it was not the way I wanted.." --it was an interview he gave when he was surprised by reporters while skiing in Austria or Germany in 2008.
I think his attitude has a lot of to do with his position.

LadyMacalpine, I know that neither you nor hibou believe in princess diary stories. but some people spreading indirect info may or want others to believe in them.
I was also targeted by people who' knew things' and ' belonged to media people' but I never believed them so they left me alone.:whistling:

bahamagirl, I agree. There are just illegitimate parents, not kids. Alexandre ans Jazmin are just victims someone's irresponsibility and they deserve the best.:)
Well said! Seriously.

Another quote from PA about his kids (not sure where/when this was said, but I know he said something like this referring to them, I think around 2006's acknowledgment of Jazmin): "One thing they <refering to Jazmin and Alexandre> can be sure of is my affection for them." or something like that.

Legitimacy and Illegitimacy are simply legal terms.

They define precisely a specific state of affairs - in this case, whether the children were born within in a legal marriage or not.

I think his relationship with his children is private and that's the way it should remain.

I fully agree with you - unfortunately there seem to be no laws anywhere which could enforce the childrens' privacy.

Still, there seem to be comparatively few images of Alexandre - which is all to the good.

Jazmin is a different case, being more or less an adult.

If someone makes a decision about who they date because of their race, even if for political reasons, that certainly sounds like racism to me. If a woman dumped me because she thought going with an Anglo instead of a Hispanic would be more "shrewd" for her career -I would call that racist. I don't think there was anything like that involved with Albert. I think he dates who he wants to regardless of what others think, simple as that. If he started dating Charlene just because he thought it a "shrewd" decision I doubt he would still be dating her this long after. They both must like where they are or the relationship would change or end.
:monacostandard: :monacoflag:

It is not racism, it's called CHOICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom