The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-26-2015, 10:43 AM
Courtier

^^^ They live in South Africa? Are you sure? I always thought Nicole was originally from Togo, and assumed her family lives there. But a good question, I have wondered about that myself.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Old 01-26-2015, 11:11 AM
Aristocracy

Yes, she's from Togo but they live in South Africa (that's what Wikipedia says).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie Blue Butler View Post
Yes, she's from Togo but they live in South Africa (that's what Wikipedia says).
Actually, I was wrong. It says South AMERICA!

Old 01-27-2015, 01:51 AM
Heir Presumptive

Nicole sees them there was photos of Alex with them a few years back.
Old 01-27-2015, 08:33 PM
Majesty

The thing that bugs me about this thread is that it is used as a bat the beat up on P Albert.

Jazmin is an adult and a private citizen. Alexandre is a child and a private citizen. Any photos or news yes, post them here. But please don't don't use it as an opportunity to exploit those children to further your own, biased opinions when you are in possession of very little, if any, actual facts.

I find it wierd that there is little in the media about these two, yet on this forum we have continual carping about P Alberts supposed neglect of his two illigitemate children. They are being continually being exposed by the forum's self-appointed arbiters of morality, as "Exhibit's A & B" to validate that claim. Which pretty well puts them morally, in the same category as the DM et al.
Old 01-28-2015, 04:30 AM
Heir Presumptive

I am entirely ok with you Marg.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:29 AM
Aristocracy

Hallelujah!
finally someone explains it in a way hopefully that some people will understand the difference betwwen private and official life of the monarchy. Official is the 'work' the job part of Prince Alberts life because Charlene is married to him and they have to children it means they will have official duties too. Jazmin is not bound to his official life therefore there is no need for her to perform any duties like attending balls or wearing tiaras etc; She is his daughter and thats it!
Old 01-30-2015, 02:27 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by helenbeee View Post
Hallelujah!
finally someone explains it in a way hopefully that some people will understand the difference betwwen private and official life of the monarchy. Official is the 'work' the job part of Prince Alberts life because Charlene is married to him and they have to children it means they will have official duties too. Jazmin is not bound to his official life therefore there is no need for her to perform any duties like attending balls or wearing tiaras etc; She is his daughter and thats it!
No one is saying Jazmin is bound to anything but there is no harm in her attending an event with her dad.

She is a smart and beautiful young woman. He should be proud. That is point, not official duties and this ridiculous heir to the throne business.
Old 01-30-2015, 03:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
No one is saying Jazmin is bound to anything but there is no harm in her attending an event with her dad.

She is a smart and beautiful young woman. He should be proud. That is point, not official duties and this ridiculous heir to the throne business.
What??? Can you expand your thoughts, please?
Old 01-30-2015, 06:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post

She has attended events and you were the one who posted the photos from the Princess Grace Awards and no one else knew she was there because the photos weren't part of the normal agency's, good find btw. Have you ever considered she's the one who doesn't want to be part of his public life? But prefers the private times with him, her brother and the rest of the Grimaldi clan. The only one who is implying he isn't proud of her is when you make comments like that. He loves all of his children.
Old 02-01-2015, 07:37 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
She has attended events and you were the one who posted the photos from the Princess Grace Awards and no one else knew she was there because the photos weren't part of the normal agency's, good find btw. Have you ever considered she's the one who doesn't want to be part of his public life? But prefers the private times with him, her brother and the rest of the Grimaldi clan. The only one who is implying he isn't proud of her is when you make comments like that. He loves all of his children.
That is not what I was trying to convey but I do see your point. I agree.
Old 02-22-2015, 09:53 AM
Heir Apparent

Here there are 2 videos of Jazmin singing

Old 02-22-2015, 10:27 AM
Aristocracy

OMG, I really love her voice
Old 02-22-2015, 12:01 PM
Aristocracy

Uhm. Let's just say that's she's (thankfully) a bright girl, and will hopefully explore other career options.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app
Old 03-03-2015, 12:30 PM
Aristocracy

She has a great voice. I like it. I hope she actively pursuing a career in music. All she needs is her first recording contract.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:07 PM
Majesty

https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2825141.html

The above post by kapenot88 contains photos of Jazmine Grimaldi attending 1) "Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden" in New York on March 6, and 2) the screening of the newest version of "Cinderella" in New York on March 8.

Ms Grimaldi has no taste in fashion.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al_bina View Post
https://ru-royalty.livejournal.com/2825141.html

The above post by kapenot88 contains photos of Jazmine Grimaldi attending 1) "Aziz Ansari: Live at Madison Square Garden" in New York on March 6, and 2) the screening of the newest version of "Cinderella" in New York on March 8.

Ms Grimaldi has no taste in fashion.
The second outift is nice IMO but that kind of greenish uhm diving gear???' What the heck is that???
Old 03-11-2015, 04:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful, beautiful eyes.
Old 03-11-2015, 04:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

She needs some serious fashion help!
Old 03-11-2015, 05:04 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Here there are 2 videos of Jazmin singing(..)
Wow! Didn't know Jazmin can sing. I would suggest for her to audition for American Idol or The Voice.

GENTLEMAN'S ESSENTIALS
Old 03-11-2015, 07:58 PM
Heir Apparent

Very very pretty and likeable... you think you could easily speak to her !