Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering what the big deal is about support/inheritance. It should be private. I don't want people speculating about my finances so I'm not going to speculate about theirs. They receive, have received and will receive something from their father's private estate. This is common. I'm here to see public photos of Jazmin and Ian at public events. I like to see happy people enjoying life.

Once again with boyfriend Ian Jazmin Grace attended the "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales" film screening and after party in New York City on May 23:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Today, May 31, Jazmin Grace and Ian were seen at the 'Seeing You' VIP Preview in New York City:

** Pic **

Last edited:
To say Jazmin and Alex are not part of the family IMO is wrong when they are Albert's children, niece and nephew to his sisters and cousins to their children. If they are not part of the family IMO Camille and Raphael are not because they are both illegitimate and not in line to inherit the throne either.

They are part of the private family of Albert II, however, melina premiere referred to membership of the Sovereign Family. :flowers:

After this ordonnance about the sovereign family published in june 2015 just after the births of Prince Jacques and Princess gabriella

Ordonnance Souveraine n° 5.344 du 2 juin 2015 portant statuts de la Famille Souveraine / Newspaper 8228 / Year 2015 / Journaux / Home - Journal de Monaco

Only the persons who are on the line of sucession belong to the sovereign family
and the prince has an autority on them, exemple when they marry, they must request to the prince the permission.

Article 20 of this law specifies that the members of the Sovereign Family are

the reigning Prince
his parents and spouse
his relatives up to the third degree of consanguinity who have succession rights and their spouses

Art. 20.

Sont membres de la Famille Souveraine au sens des présents Statuts les auteurs et le conjoint du Prince Régnant et tous les successibles visés à l’article 10 de la Constitution et leurs conjoints, à l’exception des parents au-delà du troisième degré tels que définis par le Code civil.

In the article 20

Are members of the sovereign family , after the status; the autors of the prince and his spouse and all the persons who are in the line of sucession after the article 10 of the constitution, and their spouses or husbands a part the parents after the third degree

Tazmin and Alexander but also Raphael and Camille don't belong officially to the sovereign family, their parents are not married and to be in the line of sucession , the persons must be legitimat.

It is the officially sovereign but in privat Camille and Raphael are the members of the family as in other all family, there are no difference as also Jazmin who attended the lunch of the christening of Jacques and Gabriella

the sovvereign family is untill the third degree , I believe that the De Massy are no more in the official sovereign family.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jazmin and Ian attended the opening of Ian Schrager's 'Public' hotel in New York City:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Last edited:
[...]
the sovvereign family is untill the third degree , I believe that the De Massy are no more in the official sovereign family.

You are correct, the De Massy family is too remotely related:

0 - SAS le prince souverain

1 - Mme Jazmin Grace Grimaldi
1 - M Alexandre Coste
1 - SAS la princesse Gabriella de Monaco
1 - SAS le prince héreditaire, marquis des Baux

2 - SAR la princesse de Hannovre
2 - SAS la princesse Stéphanie de Monaco

3 - M Andrea Casiraghi
3 - Mme Charlotte Casiraghi
3 - M Pierre Casiraghi
3 - SAR la princesse Alexandra de Hannovre
3 - M Louis Ducruet
3 - Mme Pauline Ducruet
3 - M Camille Gottlieb

The rest of the family is furtherer related to the Sovereign Prince than three degrees of consanguity.

On June 2 Jazmin Grace and Ian attended "NYLON + NYLON Guys Celebrate the Music Issue" at House of Vans Brooklyn in New York City and coordinated their oufits, that must be love :)

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery **

Last edited:
They do look good together, and I have to say Jazmin has had such a evolution/transformation from when she was a teenager to now as an adult ~ very lovely indeed! :flowers: Perhaps wedding bells will ring for these two lovebirds one day soon... :heart:

He really could do with a good hair cut! It looks like a bird's nest -- or rather, what's left of a bird's nest after a storm... [emoji23]

Jazmin, on the other hand, is looking lovely. She seems to be finally getting her fashion groove on, after some really forgettable moments.

Jazmin Grace attended the Salvatore Ferragamo Pre-Spring 2018 Presentation in New York City on June 7:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

There is a picture of them standing that shows that the dress is not so bad. I think she has worn the shoes before. Does anyone know who makes them?

I need to add that I am happy that she has found a man who enjoys these types of events as much as she does. I can't imagine getting my husband to even one of them. Actually it would not be my thing either.

I read an article about socialites and learned that you can be much more successful if you are paired with another socialite. It was like a "How to be a socialite" article. Kind of funny...

I would buy that photo and burn it. What was she thinking.

She looks very elegant most of the time such a sweet looking young woman. I hope she has a happy life

For some reason I can't copy the link from Instagram but Jasmin Grace has posted a happy birthday message for her brother Alexandre with a lovely photo of the two of them together!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom