The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-29-2014, 11:20 AM
Serene Highness

That boy is a pawn of his mother and her greed and pettiness. I hope he leaves her as soon as he is old enough and attempts to get to have a real relationship with his father and Charlene and siblings as much is as feasible.

Old 12-29-2014, 06:20 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I follow Pauline Ducruet on Instagram and on Christmas Day she posted an image of her with her mum and siblings. Jazmin commented under it "Happy Christmas! Give my love to everyone!"

I think she has a personal relationship with her paternal family it's just kept very private.
Really nice to know ! I find Jazmin quite likeable !!!

Old 12-29-2014, 09:00 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman View Post
I think regardless of the situation of their births, Albert's two older children should be involved in his life. It's great that they are being financially supported by their father but it really don't mean much if he's not involved in their lives. Albert is the dad no matter what.
When they are children they need protection from both the media and others who would try to dictate their upbringing.

Jazmin lives in and was educated in the US. As a young adult it is her choice if she wants to put herself in the firing line so to speak.

Alexandre however is a totally different case. His mother has moved him from the Continent to the UK which has effectively cut off any easy access between father and son. Albert seems to be keeping his distance so as not to inflame the situation and further complicate his son's life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crm2317 View Post
I follow Pauline Ducruet on Instagram and on Christmas Day she posted an image of her with her mum and siblings. Jazmin commented under it "Happy Christmas! Give my love to everyone!"

I think she has a personal relationship with her paternal family it's just kept very private.
It is nice that these young people are reaching out to each other because that is the only way a relationship can be forged.

There are many a father who are, essentially sperm doners and that is the extent of the relationship between father and child. Financial arrangements have nothing to do with it but I think there are an awful lot of dead-beat dads out there that could do with a good deal of heat. Albert is not one of them.
Old 12-30-2014, 05:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Albert said at the times he recognized Alexandre as his child, that the child will belong to his privat life and we will not see him. Jazmin is an adult and we began to see her in events at New York. ALbert was the ONLY ROYAL who recognized her children;

We did not see the two girls of prince Berhnard of Pays bas who made public his paternity of two daughters after his death. Nobody said on this royal forums that it was very sad for these two daughters not to be present at the funeral of their father. Queen Beatrix and her sisters did not want. Nobody is saying where are the daughters of Prince Berhnard when all the family celebrats the national fest in April.
Delphine Boel is the illigitimat daughter of King Albert who did not want to recognize her, nobody was saying where is the poor daughter of the king Albert and where are his other grandchildren when there are photos of the king with all his children and his granchildren

Prince Carlos of Bourbon Parme, the elder son of prince Bourbon de Parme and son of princess Irene has a son that he had a with a former friend, he recognized him, but we did not see him, he was never at the wedding of his father and he was not present at the christenings of his two daughters and he is never present at the events of the royal family of Niederlands

Nobody on the royal forums make comments about these persons who never saw their relatives or father but some persons are speaking about the poor children ( one is a child, the other is now an adult and seems to live very happy, she is present at all the events in New York this she would never able to do if she would be an ordinary person but as she is the daughter of a prince , even illligitimat she can do it.)

But since the announce of the pregnancy of the princess charlene and more since the births of the princely children, we have yet these complaints. of persons who want to see them present at the public events in Monaco and perhaps are desappointing of these princely children as they were their fault to be the legitime children. and we read again and the other children, poor children.

We don't know how are the relations of the prince Albert whith these children as he said it was a part of his privat life. He took his responsabilities and recognied them.they will be able to live without working all their life. He did not want these children but he was more honest than the other royals .
He wanted Children with Charlene the wife he loves. It is normal that we see him so happy with Gabriella and Jacques.
There is a new princely family , Prince Albert, Princess charlene and hereditary prince Jacques and Princess gabriella.

Some persons could comment and comment, it is not useful.
Old 12-30-2014, 07:15 AM
Aristocracy

well said! or written... Unfortunately, I don't know English so well to express what I think about this, but what you wrote is exactly what I think. Thanks melina premiere
Old 12-30-2014, 07:55 AM
Courtier

Form everything that I have read on the issue, I do believe that P Albert has a good relationship with his older children. It makes sense that it should be a private one. I agree with melina premiere that P Charlene is the woman he loves and the woman he wants as the mother of his children and heirs. They do seem extremely happy and proud with their twins.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community
Old 12-30-2014, 08:16 AM
Majesty

The youngest extramarital daughter of the late Prince Bernhard, Alexia Bénédicte Irina Manuella Olivia Lejeune Grinda, was known to the public. Pictures of Alexia posing with her royal father have been seen in the magazines. Alexia has been introduced to Queen Juliana and was, according to the Prince, "always received with a warm welcome". The royal half-sisters of Alexia however (Beatrix, Irene, Margriet and Christina) decided to keep themselves on a distance and barely had any contact with Alexia. That is not so strange: Alexia is younger than Beatrix' eldest son Willem-Alexander...

The eldest extramarital daughter of the late Prince Bernhard, Alicia Hala de Bielefeld, was not known to the public. Alicia herself has told that she has been to Soestdijk Palace a couple of times, was introduced to Queen Juliana, and even had holidays on Il Elefante Felice, the royal holiday estate in Porto Ercole (Italy). There Alicia has also met her halfsister Alexia. In the media Alicia described Queen Juliana as "a most lovely and warm person" with whom she went shopping in Italy.

Both Alexia Lejeune Grinda and Alicia de Bielefelde have paid their last respects to their father, one day before the funeral, when he was laid in state at Noordeinde Palace in The Hague. The youngest (Alexia) has also spoken to him, shortly before his death. Both half-sisters have met their four royal half-sisters. All six daughters of the late Prince have equally shared in their father's inheritance. After the inheritance Alicia bought a mansion near Fairfax (California) and leads a private life. She has succesfully battled cancer.

Alexia lives in a mansion in the 7th Arrondissement (Rive Gauche) in Paris. She was already a fortuned lady, her stepfather was Stanislas Baron Lejeune, her godparents were Prince Bernhard and Edmond de Rotschild... Alexia's uncle was Jean-Noël Grinda, a famous French tennis champion. Prince Bernhard bought an appartment for Hélène Grinda (Alexia's mother) at the exclusive Avenue Raphaël near the Bois de Boulogne.

The situations of Alicia and Alexia are incomparable with the extramarital children of Prince Albert of Monaco: totally different times, no media intrusion at all.
Old 12-30-2014, 01:27 PM
Heir Presumptive

I have said this many times over the past several years. I can't say who I know but can tell you Albert has a relationship with both children who know each other in case anyone is wondering. There were reports Albert was at the Monaco beach with Alex. After Albert acknowledged Jazmin when in CA she would stay with him and two reporters said they saw her at an event with him and Charlene. She went hiking with him and the Kelly cousins and again no photos were allowed to be taken. People need to remember in the States it is best to do as asked with the Secret Service present. Like Zonk pointed out back then there was also a new law passed about photographing children of celebrities. As of last year you can spend up to a year in jail and or 10,000.00 for the first offense.

In Monaco Jazmin spends time with Caroline and Steph with the cousins as well as Albert. You won't see photographs of them in Monaco due to the law of needing a permit to take photographs and anything outside of what is stated is a violation of that law. Rainier made that law to protect the rich and famous having their privacy invaded as well as his own families private times. The people of Monaco respect their privacy its outsiders demanding to see Albert with his children. He is not ashamed of them people just don't seem to understand he is the Sovereign a Royal and there are certain standards expected by their people and the government. Why do you think none of the long term girlfriends are seen at certain events? Protocol. Albert wasn't allowed to take a date to the balls when he was young. Mary Wayte was the first one I heard of. Someone Caroline took had to sit at another table due to protocol.
Old 01-05-2015, 08:25 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I have said this many times over the past several years. I can't say who I know but can tell you Albert has a relationship with both children who know each other in case anyone is wondering. There were reports Albert was at the Monaco beach with Alex. After Albert acknowledged Jazmin when in CA she would stay with him and two reporters said they saw her at an event with him and Charlene. She went hiking with him and the Kelly cousins and again no photos were allowed to be taken. People need to remember in the States it is best to do as asked with the Secret Service present. Like Zonk pointed out back then there was also a new law passed about photographing children of celebrities. As of last year you can spend up to a year in jail and or 10,000.00 for the first offense.

In Monaco Jazmin spends time with Caroline and Steph with the cousins as well as Albert. You won't see photographs of them in Monaco due to the law of needing a permit to take photographs and anything outside of what is stated is a violation of that law. Rainier made that law to protect the rich and famous having their privacy invaded as well as his own families private times. The people of Monaco respect their privacy its outsiders demanding to see Albert with his children. He is not ashamed of them people just don't seem to understand he is the Sovereign a Royal and there are certain standards expected by their people and the government. Why do you think none of the long term girlfriends are seen at certain events? Protocol. Albert wasn't allowed to take a date to the balls when he was young. Mary Wayte was the first one I heard of. Someone Caroline took had to sit at another table due to protocol.
I get what you are saying but Jazmin is now a grown woman not a child. I would like to hear news of attending a gala in Monaco with her family and on her father's arm with Charlene on the other.
Old 01-06-2015, 03:57 AM
Heir Apparent

You will never see because Albert said they are belonging to his privat life also it is not usefull to repeat and repeat again this .
The princely family is Albert, Charlène, their children Gabriella and Jacques, caroline and her children and Stéphanie and her children.
We never saw the daughters of prince Berhnard in public events or other illegitimat children in public events in other monarchies.
Monarchies are not tv series like Dallas or Dynastie.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:54 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
I get what you are saying but Jazmin is now a grown woman not a child. I would like to hear news of attending a gala in Monaco with her family and on her father's arm with Charlene on the other.
Jazmin isn't part of his official life and so won't be seen as part of his official life. Charlene and her children are part of his official life and will therefore share that life and the publicity that comes with it with him.
Old 01-06-2015, 11:53 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluvbertie View Post
Jazmin isn't part of his official life and so won't be seen as part of his official life. Charlene and her children are part of his official life and will therefore share that life and the publicity that comes with it with him.
Again, that is not even the point or issue. It's an evening out with her family! That's ALL that matters!! All some you care about is who is heir to that ridiculous thrown. Who cares? It doesn't matter!!

I stand by what I said before.
Old 01-06-2015, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Observer7 View Post
Again, that is not even or issue. It's an evening out with her family! That's ALL that matters!! All some you care about is who is heir to that thrown. Who cares? It does matter.

I stand by what I said before.
For a princely family going to a *Gala* is practically never an "evening out with family" but rather an official event. She did attend the Princess Grace awards a few years ago http://s1324.photobucket.com/user/Th...l1250.jpg.html

Imo she has best of both worlds:
- 2 parents who support her (that they are not married isn't relevant for this)
- the opportunity to experience things mist people will never experience
- without the burden of being constantly in de limelight and being scrutinized by loads of people
Old 01-06-2015, 03:58 PM
Heir Apparent

^^^Thanks for posting the photo. Perhaps now we can celebrate the end of this thread.
Old 01-06-2015, 04:05 PM
Majesty

I think it's not fair to say that this thread should be closed... Jazmin adn Alexander have the right to have their own thread... closing this one won't make them "disappear"
Old 01-06-2015, 04:59 PM
Heir Presumptive

No one has suggested that they should disappear

Old 01-06-2015, 05:09 PM
Heir Apparent

All the commentsof these thread are not usefull , we have no photos of Jazmin and Alexandre.
No news about them apart the births of the other children of Albert. and some persons are not pleased to see the princely children, since the announce of the pregnancy of Charlene we have always the comments ' and Alexandre and Jazmin, poor children'

These children are like the daughters of Prince Bernhard, Prince Albert said they will live a privat life . a privat life is without photos in the medias .
We never saw the children of Prince Pernhard and they live very well, we only know that the prince berhnard sent them gifts for their anniversary and they may meet Queen Juliana but never photos. Prince Berhnard payed for their education

It is the same for the children of Albert, Jazmin would never attend the events of NYC she is not an actress nor a singer, she is only the daughter of prince Albert and the photos of Jazmin posing for the photos do not show a unhappy girl . I think that a lot of girls of her age would live this life like as hers and many of these girls are also illegitimat girls and do not live like them without money .
For Alexandre, It is a child and He lives wery well with her mother in London, no need to know if he sees his father , it is his privat life, he has enough money to live witout working all his life

At the end, I am tired to read some comments of this tread, I know poor children who never saw their father , whose mother is working a lot to educat them, who have never holidays or who lived with the boyfriends of their mother and are not happy with them.

Alexandre and Jazmin have not this life and I will not cry for them. There are too many unhappy children without fathers who are indifferent of their poor lifes.

This thread may use to put photos of Jazmin posing every time she attends an event in the cities of USA or elsewhere but to say 'poor Children , we have no photos of Albert with them and so, for me , it will not be usefull to go on..
Old 01-06-2015, 05:13 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archduchess Zelia View Post
No one has suggested that they should disappear
I know but some poster seem to want to hush and not talk about them... I think they deserve their thread... that's all
Old 01-06-2015, 05:16 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by melina premiere View Post
All the commentsof these thread are not usefull , we have no photos of Jazmin and Alexandre.
No news about them apart the births of the other children of Albert. and some persons are not pleased to see the princely children, since the announce of the pregnancy of Charlene we have always the comments ' and Alexandre and Jazmin, poor children'

These children are like the daughters of Prince Bernhard, Prince Albert said they will live a privat life . a privat life is without photos in the medias .
We never saw the children of Prince Pernhard and they live very well, we only know that the prince berhnard sent them gifts for their anniversary and they may meet Queen Juliana but never photos. Prince Berhnard payed for their education

It is the same for the children of Albert, Jazmin would never attend the events of NYC she is not an actress nor a singer, she is only the daughter of prince Albert and the photos of Jazmin posing for the photos do not show a unhappy girl . I think that a lot of girls of her age would live this life like as hers and many of these girls are also illegitimat girls and do not live like them without money .
For Alexandre, It is a child and He lives wery well with her mother in London, no need to know if he sees his father , it is his privat life, he has enough money to live witout working all his life

At the end, I am tired to read some comments of this tread, I know poor children who never saw their father , whose mother is working a lot to educat them, who have never holidays or who lived with the boyfriends of their mother and are not happy with them.

Alexandre and Jazmin have not this life and I will not cry for them. There are too many unhappy children without fathers who are indifferent of their poor lifes.

This thread may use to put photos of Jazmin posing every time she attends an event in the cities of USA or elsewhere but to say 'poor Children , we have no photos of Albert with them and so, for me , it will not be usefull to go on..
I agree entirely, bien dit !!!!! Bravo !!!
Old 01-26-2015, 08:45 AM
Aristocracy

I don't know if this is a right thread for this question , but I was always wondering what contact Nicole has with her older sons. These who live with her ex-husband in South Afirca