Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodness was expecting something totally different by the comments. I don't think there is anything wrong with her dress. She's not a royal so doesn't have to dress like one for who she is I think her dress is what I would expect

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Goodness was expecting something totally different by the comments. I don't think there is anything wrong with her dress. She's not a royal so doesn't have to dress like one for who she is I think her dress is what I would expect

There is Nothing wrong... the outfits just do not suit her !

Here are two other recent events Jazmin Grace attended:

The New York City Football Club v Chicago Fire VIP Evening at the Yankee Stadium in New York City on September 23 (another bad fashion choice in my eyes):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the "Twentieth Century Fox Saks Fifth Avenue and VISA Signature Present A Tim Burton Film "Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children""-event in New York City on September 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Her half-cousin Louis Ducruet knows how to dress appropriately and behave civilized. Miss Grace maybe can take a lesson or two from him?

Her half-cousin Louis Ducruet knows how to dress appropriately and behave civilized. Miss Grace maybe can take a lesson or two from him?

Louis Ducruet is her full cousin - I don't even know what a half cousin is.

Personally, I think her outfit for the sporting event strange but there is nothing uncivilised about her clothing - what a judgement to make about someone you don't even know.

Her name is Jazmin.

Louis Ducruet is her full cousin - I don't even know what a half cousin is.

Personally, I think her outfit for the sporting event strange but there is nothing uncivilised about her clothing - what a judgement to make about someone you don't even know.

Her name is Jazmin.

In my book it is uncivilized when your father is His Serene Highness The Prince of Monaco and you go out in public providing a whole stadium and the press a great panorama on your bonbonellas stuffed in a black bra.

In my book it is uncivilized when your father is His Serene Highness The Prince of Monaco and you go out in public providing a whole stadium and the press a great panorama on your bonbonellas stuffed in a black bra.

Bonbonellas!!?? How old are you? They're breasts!

Last edited:
To raise her profile I suppose - she's trying to forge a career in jazz singing so I suppose all these appearances keep her in the public eye and allow her to network.

I don't mind the second outfit but I find the first one a bizarre choice for watching sport. ?

Yeah, I get that. I just find it strange that with the parentage and connections that she has, she has not succeeeded it yet. Not to mention that she is quite talentous, imo.

Jazmin Grace at Jaeger-Lecoultre The Art of Behind The Scenes in New York City on October 4:

** Pic **

Finally managed to open the picture - she looks happy and natural. Hope she's growing her hair a bit longer.

On October 17 Jazmin Grace was among the guests at the 4th Annual Lilly Awards Broadway Cabaret in New York City:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

And on October 19 she attended a screening of 'American Pastoral' hosted by Lionsgate, Lakeshore Entertainment and Bloomberg Pursuits at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City:

** Pic ** gettyimages gallery **

Sorry, hideous outfit. She is mildly attractive and looks well in less overdone clothes.

I think she is pretty and her dress is great very bright and fun. She is a private woman so can wear whatever she wants I have seen the Monaco royals wear a lot worse than this

I think that outfit is actually really fun

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

What is she wearing?! Sequins and black choker scream late 80s- early 90s fashion. Ugh!
By the way, how is it that she gets to attend these events? Is her last name enough to get her into these events?

What is she wearing?! Sequins and black choker scream late 80s- early 90s fashion. Ugh!
By the way, how is it that she gets to attend these events? Is her last name enough to get her into these events?

What!!!! Chokers are very very much in fashion now everyone her age is wearing them she is spot on fashion

On November 16 Jazmin Grace attended the 2016 Guggenheim International Gala Pre-Party at Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum in New York City:

** Pic **

One day later she was pictured at "Marc Jacobs celebrates #MarcTheNight" also in New York City:

** Pic **

She seems like a nice girl, always smiling & happy looking, I hope everything in life works out for her. :)

ps: I do miss her singing though...

Her clothes is a walking catastrophy. Shapeless, and not suitable for a young lady.

Jazmin Grace attended the Angel Ball 2016 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City yesterday, November 21:

** ppe gallery **

Jazmin Grace shared a beautiful portrait of herself:

** Photo **

Last edited:
Is she going out with Ian Mellencamp?

She's been pictured with him at several events

Maybe she does, they recently attended more events together:

Jazmin Grace and Ian Mellencamp at "Artsy and SoundCloud Present Collective Reality" in Miami on November 30:

** Pic **

On December 1 they attended "Tumblr's 5th Annual Basel Brunch honoring Matthew Stone" in Miami:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And yesterday, December 2, they were seen at "Oceana Bal Harbour debuts for Art Basel":

** Pic **

Maybe she does, they recently attended more events together:

Jazmin Grace and Ian Mellencamp at "Artsy and SoundCloud Present Collective Reality" in Miami on November 30:

** Pic **

On December 1 they attended "Tumblr's 5th Annual Basel Brunch honoring Matthew Stone" in Miami:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And yesterday, December 2, they were seen at "Oceana Bal Harbour debuts for Art Basel":

** Pic **

Thanks for the pics, they look really good together

His way of dressing doesn't impress me much .....lol !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom