The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 08-14-2014, 09:37 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
No. Just......NO.

She always has the same pose, hand on hip jutting out.
Just like every other young woman at one of those "red carpet" photo-ops.

I think she looks great. It's a cute, quirky, young, outfit and she's young enough to get away with it. She has the body for it and the hair works with the outfit. She reminds me a lot of Molly Ringwald's character in "Betsy's Wedding".

Old 08-14-2014, 09:40 PM
Aristocracy

It's a hot mess, from top to toes. What a shame, because she seems like such a lovely girl. It's time to invest in a stylist.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Old 08-14-2014, 09:49 PM
Heir Presumptive

OH dear....
Old 08-14-2014, 11:11 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Jazmin Grace attended the 2nd Annual Lexus Short Films 'Life is Amazing' New York premiere on August 6:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
She needs a stylist for clothes as well as her hair. She has got to do better than that!
Old 08-14-2014, 11:57 PM
Royal Highness

I hope her marks at university are better than her taste in clothes.Could just be a phase-let's hope so
Old 08-15-2014, 12:28 AM
Heir Presumptive

I actually do like the skirt.

And she's not a public figure so she can wear what she likes

Old 08-15-2014, 12:32 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post
I hope her marks at university are better than her taste in clothes.Could just be a phase-let's hope so
I enjoy her two-color, clean look.
Old 08-15-2014, 08:42 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaya View Post

As far as I know she was a great student
Old 08-15-2014, 10:21 AM
Aristocracy

Is she a movie buff? What's behind all these premieres?
Old 08-15-2014, 10:35 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHHermione View Post
I actually do like the skirt.

And she's not a public figure so she can wear what she likes

She clearly considers herself as a public figure -- otherwise she wouldn't be posing on the red carpet at film premiéres. All the more reason for hiring a stylist.

Old 08-15-2014, 12:47 PM
Heir Presumptive

I was told she is trying to be a professional singer. That’s how many dress, plus they wear those types of hair styles. I have a photo taken in Monaco the day of the 2014 Grand Prix and it looks like her with a talent manager Joe Jackson, Michael’s father. After seeing that IMO it is likely the reason why she is doing the premieres is to get her face and name out there. She is Albert's daughter but there are a lot of people who don't have a clue who she is or Albert for that matter since he isn't a house hold name in America only the name Grace Kelly. My neighbors didn't know who he was when I mentioned he was getting married.
Old 08-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Majesty

Joe Jackson is the talent manager of Jazmin Grimaldi...OMG...what??
Old 08-17-2014, 11:46 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonmaiden23 View Post
Joe Jackson is the talent manager of Jazmin Grimaldi...OMG...what??
I did not say that. This is what I said.
Quote:
I have a photo taken in Monaco the day of the 2014 Grand Prix and it looks like her with a talent manager Joe Jackson, Michael’s father.
Old 08-28-2014, 07:25 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
I was told she is trying to be a professional singer. That’s how many dress, plus they wear those types of hair styles. I have a photo taken in Monaco the day of the 2014 Grand Prix and it looks like her with a talent manager Joe Jackson, Michael’s father. After seeing that IMO it is likely the reason why she is doing the premieres is to get her face and name out there. She is Albert's daughter but there are a lot of people who don't have a clue who she is or Albert for that matter since he isn't a house hold name in America only the name Grace Kelly. My neighbors didn't know who he was when I mentioned he was getting married.
I heard she could sing. She knows Berry Manilow. She did a solo with him while in high school I think maybe he can help her too?
Old 08-30-2014, 08:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMacAlpine View Post
Can you share this photo with us?
Old 08-30-2014, 08:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

So summarized:
- there is a picture taken at the Monaco GP of Joe Jackson (father of Michael) with a girl that looks like Jazmin
- she sang solo in a school-choir that once sang with Barry Manilow

....i think we might need some more proof of an actual "singing career" than this
Old 09-02-2014, 04:22 PM
Aristocracy

If Jazmin becomes a famous professional singer I bet then we'll see her in Monaco with father in public with the rest of her family there.
Old 09-17-2014, 04:42 PM
Administrator

On September 15 Jazmin Grace attended the Twentieth Century Fox and Teen Vogue screening of 'The Maze Runner' in New York City - what a beauiful smile

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** pp mixed gallery with older pics **
Old 09-18-2014, 11:26 AM
Aristocracy

The wardrobe is a lot better! Thank goodness! I wish her hair wasn't so short.
Old 09-25-2014, 09:35 PM
Royal Highness

The Grimaldis are connected to the arts &show business and now Char is connected via her partner so its all there good luck to Jaz