Prince Albert's Older Children Part 1: 2009 - 2023

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will probably regret writing this, but celebrities get paid to be on red carpets and sit in front rows of fashion shows. Her appearances seem rather random to me. She looks like a lovely girl and I hate to write something perceived as negative.

Jazmin is no celebrity. Her name may ring a bell here or there, but she is no actress, no singer, no athlete, no politician, no model, no tv-figure. She just has a princely father. She is not exactly a Gwyneth Paltrow or a Nicole Kidman who are used as living displays for famous couture houses or jewellers. Even that phenomenon of actresses wearing sponsored items is on the retreat as the classic red carpet parades, the classic couture shows, the grand galas, are loosing importance against the upcoming vloggers on You Tube, who become more influential than the Vogues, the Marie-Claires and the Hellos of our time. Actresses parading in frocks lose it from teenage girls vlogging from their suburbian home in Albuqerque...

She's dressed for the theme - fun but possibly not her best idea! I like her hair - the last picture is lovely.

Agree fun but not her best. Since it seems to be 2 pieces, I may have gone with a solid skirt and wore just the printed top. But she is young and having fun

Agree fun but not her best. Since it seems to be 2 pieces, I may have gone with a solid skirt and wore just the printed top. But she is young and having fun

Good idea - I can see how that could have worked.

You're right about her being young and having fun - I see things in the shops that I wish I were still young enough to get away with! Go for it while you can Jazmin!

Good idea - I can see how that could have worked.

You're right about her being young and having fun - I see things in the shops that I wish I were still young enough to get away with! Go for it while you can Jazmin!
Exactly what I think !!!!:)

I think she looks good in this outfit, but does she actually do anything or does she just go to parties and the premieres of things?

I think she looks good in this outfit, but does she actually do anything or does she just go to parties and the premieres of things?

Supposedly she's trying to forge a singing career - I think she does some small gigs. I think all of these red carpet appearances is her trying to raise her profile in the entertainment industry. Whether she has a "proper" job as well... She certainly won't need to financially.

She was doing jazz cabaret shows in 2015. She mentioned considering returning to school for graduate studies.

Jazmin Grace atteded "The Cinema Society with Lands' End & FIJI host a screening of Open Roads Films' "Mothers Day"" in New York City on April 28.

As always such a wonderful, winsome smile! :)

** ppe gallery ** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

I like that outfit very much. Good one, Jazmin!:clap:

Jazmin Grace on a boat at the French coast two days ago:

** Photo **

Last edited:
Pretty hair and makeup. Well, I guess the leotard/bodysuit+sarong dress is trendy... The dress would look much better as a floor-length gown (no slits and same material instead of 2 fabrics) but that wouldn't be edgy/quirky.

Jazmin Grimaldi poses for a portrait during an after party hosted by Wilhelmina and The WolfPack in Association with NY Cult to close out New York Men's Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2017 at Flash Factory on July 14, 2016

http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00817/8764j1uq5sj8.jpg
http://pics.tinypic.pl/i/00817/qasx1wl71ucj.jpg
http://images.tinypic.pl/i/00817/1coikl8ocbua.jpg

Jazmin Grimaldi poses at The Opening Night of 'Cirque du Soleil: Kurios - Cabinet Of Curiosities' at Randall's Island Park on September 29, 2016 in New York City.

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...=pgcaGa-_ewZRJ5XgmrHbkUtc00yu-bBhztNdQqTt2iQ=
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...=wf1Zq66VMkQaryEaDw-7dn1o2lTDiHxen86snZq27eg=
http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...=xfjyvqgA8qzUK5Ny5GoO_PcBwuXhUDkv8PVwiNeTNFQ=

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful pictures!

Beautiful and likeable, I would really appreciate it if we could see her more in Monaco

She is an attractive girl but I hope she will go for another hairstyle that makes her look fresher. The short curls does her no favors, like she is channeling someone in her 40s. I hope she goes for a more natural look, one that doesn't appear like she's trying too hard.

She is an attractive girl but I hope she will go for another hairstyle that makes her look fresher. The short curls does her no favors, like she is channeling someone in her 40s. I hope she goes for a more natural look, one that doesn't appear like she's trying too hard.

Agreed - maybe she is trying to grow out the shorter cut? Sometimes, I think she can look older than she is because of the hairstyles and clothes she chooses.

On another note, I've been looking at a couple of videos of her singing on YouTube and she is quite a talented jazz singer.

Here are two other recent events Jazmin Grace attended:

The New York City Football Club v Chicago Fire VIP Evening at the Yankee Stadium in New York City on September 23 (another bad fashion choice in my eyes):

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

And the "Twentieth Century Fox Saks Fifth Avenue and VISA Signature Present A Tim Burton Film "Miss Peregrines Home For Peculiar Children""-event in New York City on September 26:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Im'm just curious as to know why she keeps atteinding premieres and similar events. Not her worst outifit, and imo the dress looks nice on her.

Im'm just curious as to know why she keeps atteinding premieres and similar events. Not her worst outifit, and imo the dress looks nice on her.

To raise her profile I suppose - she's trying to forge a career in jazz singing so I suppose all these appearances keep her in the public eye and allow her to network.

I don't mind the second outfit but I find the first one a bizarre choice for watching sport. ?

Hideous outfits. If she were related to Prince Albert, I doubt anyone would look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom